Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: CBR Chat

All-New Member

Forgive me but I have an emergency and I wasn't sure where to post my cry for help. It appears I can't contact the mods so I thought this would be it.

You see, I'm homeless. I'm using donation money to live in a hotel and I couldn't stay in a shelter due to me being unable to live with more than three people without feeling claustrophobic. So basically, I need help finding someone to take me in until I can find permanent residence and/or donations to help me survive living in the hotel.

Please, I can't survive the winter. I'll PM my PayPal if anyone needs me too.
    Last edited by DoctorPlus; 11-22-2019 at 04:22 AM.

Someone pulled a major jerk move today. I live in a rural area. Someone pulled up to the side of the road. Stopped the car and pushed a dog out. It was cold and windy. I fed the dog and took him into my house until an animal control officer came to pick him up. The dog went to a not kill humane shelter. I just cant believe someone would do this. It makes me sad to think about.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

It's been a long time......

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    It's been a long time......
    ....been a long time, been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time.

Yes it has.
    Lower The Pissing Winch!

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    ....been a long time, been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time.

Yes it has.
    It's been a long time since the book of love
    I can't count the tears of a life with no love
    Carry me back, carry me back,
    Carry me back, baby, where I come from
    Whoa whoa oh...
    It's been a long time, been a long time
    Been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

So, anyone planning on resolutions for 2020?

I haven't bothered the past few years due to me having a lack of interest, but I have the foundations laid in stone to get my technical certification from the community college at last by May, and use vocational rehabilitation to get an IT job. Also, I start driving lessons next week.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    So, anyone planning on resolutions for 2020?

I haven't bothered the past few years due to me having a lack of interest, but I have the foundations laid in stone to get my technical certification from the community college at last by May, and use vocational rehabilitation to get an IT job. Also, I start driving lessons next week.
    I did the standard lose weight. I lose 50 pounds but then stopped my workout and exercising and gained 24 of it back. Hopping to get back on the ball with the new year.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I enjoy the holiday period in general but really hate one part of it, and that part is tonight no less.

New Year's frigging Eve. A night of ridiculously over-the-top revelry, idiocy and drunken buffoonery, not to mention the recent trend of letting fireworks off for what seems like an age after midnight. It's one thing to do that in a big city centre full of pissed up tossers and quite another to do so in a small Lancashire village. Folk would get themselves arrested if they tried that on any other night of the year, even Bonfire Night. However, just because it's the end of the year they can get away with it. So of course they do. This is the one night of the year that I DON'T want to go out.

Lock the door, close the curtains/blinds and try and pass the night away listening to music on my headphones. This time tomorrow it will be over for another year.
    Lower The Pissing Winch!

I am hoping to have a much better year this year. My dad's heath has improved and My meds have me doing better so I may be able to reenter the work force soon. So I am hoping for a much better year.

Does anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend? I plan on going to a football match tomorrow but that's about as exciting as my weekend will get lol.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

I had a really good day on Thursday. After isolating my self pretty much all year in 2019 and not having friends over I decided this year not to do that. So I started a DnD campaign. I have a couple of freinds over to play and ended up doing a massive 5 hour game session. It was a huge step for me.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    I had a really good day on Thursday. After isolating my self pretty much all year in 2019 and not having friends over I decided this year not to do that. So I started a DnD campaign. I have a couple of freinds over to play and ended up doing a massive 5 hour game session. It was a huge step for me.
    Good stuff. Hopefully it can become a regular thing for you
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Does anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend? I plan on going to a football match tomorrow but that's about as exciting as my weekend will get lol.
    The forecast in my neck of the woods (Philadelphia, PA) is calling for snow for a goodly portion of Saturday, so I'll just stay in, watch English Premier League soccer in the morning, college hoops in the afternoon and a movie in the evening. Sunday? Man U v. Liverpool late in the morning, followed by NFL playoff action the rest of the day. My weekend is just packed!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Good stuff. Hopefully it can become a regular thing for you
    Thank you. I am going to do Dnd Bi Weekly to start so I dont get overwhelmed. Then maybe move it to weekly.

It's that time of day again on CBR, usually sometime in the early afternoon here in the UK.

Spam attack! Spam attack! Quickly, get out the tin hits and head for the shelters!
    Lower The Pissing Winch!