Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
I so wish I'd kept my Gamecube. For me, it's the most underrated console of all time. Although not a flop, it's sales were underwhelming by Nintendo standards. I simply loved it though.

It just had so many awesome games. The Metriod Prime series, The Wind Waker, F-Zero GX, the last Rare game before jumping ship to Microsoft Starfox Adventures, the remade Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes. And Ubisoft were on fire. The Prince Of Persia games, Beyond Good And Evil. Mario Kart: Double Dash remains my favourite of the series. I finally got to play the two Sonic Adventure games. The only disappointment was Super Mario Sunshine which was underwhelming and tiresomely difficult.

The design of the console was ace. The joypad perfect. I loved the Gamecube. It's very expensive to collect nowadays otherwise I'd be all over that. God, I regret selling my Gamecube.
I've got 2 Gamecubes here at home because my wife had one as well lol. Yeah those games you mentioned were some of my favourites as well. Prince of Persia: Sands of Time was brilliant. I've been tempted to set a Gamecube up to replay The Wind Waker to get a Zelda fix seeing as I can't get a Switch at the moment. I agree with Mario Sunshine, although the effects of the water on that game were amazing at the time, and that's one thing that I can still remember thinking "wow that's amazing!" lol.