Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: CBR Chat

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    The trailer for the Tarantino film was shown last night. It does look good. The trailer for Ad Astra was shown as well. That looks very good.

It was a bit like a more upbeat "East is East" with music thrown in. I enjoyed it and Mrs FluffySheep enjoyed it too.
    I'll probably skip. I've been busy with Netflix and GLOW has returned.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Not a great week. I've got to find somewhere new to live after four and a half years living in a pretty damn good and convenient house.

My landlord has suffered a few setbacks recently including a divorce. The upshot to this is that he wants his property back to live in himself. Pretty much gutted.

Although I well understand that there's no malice in this it's difficult not to feel a little resentful. Hard couple of days for me.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    Not a great week. I've got to find somewhere new to live after four and a half years living in a pretty damn good and convenient house.

My landlord has suffered a few setbacks recently including a divorce. The upshot to this is that he wants his property back to live in himself. Pretty much gutted.

Although I well understand that there's no malice in this it's difficult not to feel a little resentful. Hard couple of days for me.
    Hopefully you get what a 60-90 day notice ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    It may depend on what the agreement had in it.
    I use to get month-to-month rental agreements in the places I would live in, and they'd only need a thirty day notice from either side.

Sorry to hear you'll have to move. Hopefully it won't be too difficult to find somewhere that's good and convenient or even better.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    It's actually just a month. Thing is, the landlord has to sell his current property before he can move back into this one. I'll still be here until October at the earliest. Unless I find somewhere new before that. I've got a couple of irons in the fire already.

Sorry to hear you'll have to move. Hopefully it won't be too difficult to find somewhere that's good and convenient or even better.
    Thanks man .

Extraordinary Member

Sorry to hear .I hope it works out for you in a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Sorry to hear .I hope it works out for you in a good way.
    Thanks DebkoX .

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Sorry to hear about your living situation WillieMorgan. Hope you find a reasonably convenient place to live in quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Sorry to hear about your living situation WillieMorgan. Hope you find a reasonably convenient place to live in quickly.
    Yeah thanks John .

I'll be scoping out a few estate agents tomorrow morning to see the lay of the land.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah thanks John .

I'll be scoping out a few estate agents tomorrow morning to see the lay of the land.
    How are things going?

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    How are things going?
    I'm viewing a property tomorrow morning actually. One that's very close by too.

It might not be right. We'll have to see.
    Last edited by WillieMorgan; 08-27-2019 at 12:34 PM.

Is anyone following the Rugby World Cup? I thought about starting a thread for it but I expect it would be very quiet lol. I'm relatively pleased with Wales' win today. Second half could've been better but we got the win and the bonus point, so that's the main thing.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Extraordinary Member

I'm viewing a property tomorrow morning actually. One that's very close by too.

It might not be right. We'll have to see.
    How did it go?

Extraordinary Member

Is anyone following the Rugby World Cup? I thought about starting a thread for it but I expect it would be very quiet lol. I'm relatively pleased with Wales' win today. Second half could've been better but we got the win and the bonus point, so that's the main thing.
    I am trying but the early starts make it hard. England and USA was fun.