Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: CBR Chat

Well. It is 7 am. I woke up ealry. Did my chores for the day. made Breakfast and now can read comics for the rest of the day. My friend is bringing over my new issues of Black Cat, Doom and Lois Lane. Going to be a great day.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Well. It is 7 am. I woke up ealry. Did my chores for the day. made Breakfast and now can read comics for the rest of the day. My friend is bringing over my new issues of Black Cat, Doom and Lois Lane. Going to be a great day.
    Hope you enjoyed/enjoying your day tbaron. I'm envious of your full day of reading. I'd love a day like that to get through my huge backlog of comics!
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Hope you enjoyed/enjoying your day tbaron. I'm envious of your full day of reading. I'd love a day like that to get through my huge backlog of comics!
    Sadly it didnt happen this way today. I had a pipe burst in the septic tank so I have been dealing with that all day. Heres hoping for tomorrow being better.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Sadly it didnt happen this way today. I had a pipe burst in the septic tank so I have been dealing with that all day. Heres hoping for tomorrow being better.
    Sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for a better tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for a better tomorrow!
    Thank you. Couldnt be much worse then a pool of poop in your side yard lol. I am going to wake up early again. Get my chores and breakfast done and hopefully start reading comics by 8 am.

Okay so I am going to try and have my relaxing day today. My dad woke me up at midnight to helo him and I couldnt go back to sleep. So I had my breakfast, did my chores and am now watching the news and having coffee. it is funny we are going to get an inch of snow and people are freaking out. There are already several school closed.

So since I am snowed in by the blizzard of 2020 I am going to read comics, eat ice cream and make a nice fried chicken dinner.

I hope everyone on here has a great day.

Okay so I am going to try and have my relaxing day today. My dad woke me up at midnight to helo him and I couldnt go back to sleep. So I had my breakfast, did my chores and am now watching the news and having coffee. it is funny we are going to get an inch of snow and people are freaking out. There are already several school closed.

So since I am snowed in by the blizzard of 2020 I am going to read comics, eat ice cream and make a nice fried chicken dinner.

I hope everyone on here has a great day.
    That sounds terrific!

I may have a few hours later on this afternoon myself to do some reading! And a cup of coffee with Hazelnut creamer. Yum!
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 02-07-2020 at 09:56 AM.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

It's been a case of the good, the bad and the ugly for me lately.

The good? I've just got that Netflix and it's awesome. It's full of classic British comedies and I'm binge watching Titans currently. Got plans to watch both The Witcher and Stranger Things too.

The bad? A persistent but pretty mild flu virus that just won't sod off. It's nowhere near bad enough to affect my day to day life but still uncomfortable. I had the flu jab last year too. So much for that.

The ugly? Conjunctivitis. My eyes looked like pissholes in the snow for most of last week. Lovely .
    Lower The Pissing Winch!

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    It's been a case of the good, the bad and the ugly for me lately.

The good? I've just got that Netflix and it's awesome. It's full of classic British comedies and I'm binge watching Titans currently. Got plans to watch both The Witcher and Stranger Things too.

The bad? A persistent but pretty mild flu virus that just won't sod off. It's nowhere near bad enough to affect my day to day life but still uncomfortable. I had the flu jab last year too. So much for that.

The ugly? Conjunctivitis. My eyes looked like pissholes in the snow for most of last week. Lovely .
    I am sorry to her about you illness. I hope you get better soon.

When you watch the Witcher post on here and let me know what you think. I am debating watching it and want to know what people think.

I am sorry to her about you illness. I hope you get better soon.

When you watch the Witcher post on here and let me know what you think. I am debating watching it and want to know what people think.
    Thanks and will do. I'll start checking it out when I finish on Titans. Not sure exactly when that will be.

The overall critical consensus seems to be pretty positive so I think I'll enjoy it.
    Lower The Pissing Winch!

well after storm Ciara hit over the weekend, we have our first delivery of snow in the Midlands this afternoon. It's sticking pretty good too.

Storm Ciara caused quite a lot of damage across the UK this past weekend, including my kitchen no less.

The rain forced it's way through both my back door and kitchen window, such was it's severity. I spent a good couple of hours yesterday with mop and bucket to hand. Lovely.

I went to school with a girl called Ciara. I hated her. Apt.
    Lower The Pissing Winch!

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    Storm Ciara caused quite a lot of damage across the UK this past weekend, including my kitchen no less.

The rain forced it's way through both my back door and kitchen window, such was it's severity. I spent a good couple of hours yesterday with mop and bucket to hand. Lovely.

I went to school with a girl called Ciara. I hated her. Apt.
    Sorry to hear that but on the bright side at least it was only a mop and bucket needed and not something more industrial! Has it all dried out now?

The world's weather has gone wonky. Ciara in the UK, Wild Fires and then Flash Flooding in Australia. I am sure hurricane season and wild fire season here in the states will be pretty bad. Only one thing makes me feel better and that is the fact that Trump keeps telling me that climate change is not real. So I know this will pass.
    Last edited by babyblob; 02-10-2020 at 08:32 AM.

I'd like to take the time to note that I've been a member in these boards across 3 decades. Joined in 2008, renewed my association with the new formation of the message boards, and now it is 2020.

I'm honored to have known those from the old format and those from the new.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage