Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: CBR Chat

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    How did it go?
    Yeah, I've found another property quite close by in the same village. I was worried about having to move away from here as it's where all my friends and family live. My roots are here basically.

It's undoubtedly a better house to be honest, albeit more pricey. At some stage in the near future Sky Sports is gonna have to go. Most of my stuff is there now and I'll be fully moved in by the end of the month.

I still resent the circumstances that have brought this about but, hey ho, that's life. Thanks for asking .

All-New Member

Default I am going to Watch southpark.

its about tegridy farms. I havent seen this one. should I watch it high? first response gets to decide.
    I mostly eat edibles when I go to the strip club.

You Sure your not high right now?

Is this the same person who posted about loaning a copy of they're favorite movie to a stripper they fell in love with one night?

All-New Member

yeah thats me. I am watching the first season of the flintstones now I checked out two whole seasons worth from the library. I am fifty eight so I have to keep up with the latest cartoons..

Yea I'm not buying any of it. Good luck though

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea I'm not buying any of it. Good luck though
    I'm really not sure what the point of this is is he trying to be funny?

All-New Member

HI, I am up late. Just misssing the old cbr chat room. I used to just watch tv and type. right now I am watching DEAD MEN DONT WEAR PLAID from the library. I saw it on the big screen way back when at the twin cinema across from horce man jr high school

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I'm really not sure what the point of this is is he trying to be funny?
    I think so. This one didnt work but the post about falling in love with a stripper and lending her his favroite movie gave me a giggle.

Is anyone planning on going to see Ghostbusters at the cinema for it's 35th anniversary? I've booked my tickets but it's not until Monday night where I live. This'll be the first time I've seen it on the big screen. Can't wait!
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Is anyone planning on going to see Ghostbusters at the cinema for it's 35th anniversary? I've booked my tickets but it's not until Monday night where I live. This'll be the first time I've seen it on the big screen. Can't wait!
    Have fun! I can't go anytime soon to see it but I can't really complain since I have it on DVD so I can watch it whenever I get the chance LOL.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Just thought I'd share a bit of good news. My Niece has her first job, she'll be working at Betfreds, starting next Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Just thought I'd share a bit of good news. My Niece has her first job, she'll be working at Betfreds, starting next Monday.
    Congrats to your niece on getting her first job!

I saw Ghostbusters at the cinema tonight. Loved every minute of it. It had a nice introduction with most of the original cast too.

I also did an Escape Room on Saturday. We got out in 46 minutes (we were given an hour) and we were classed as "above average" lol.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Just wanted to do a little bragging. My father is disabled and has a hard time leaving the house. Wednesday he was feeling well enough to leave the house and go to lunch with me and a friend. I was very happy about this as it was the first time in two months he was well enough to leave the house.
    Last edited by babyblob; 10-17-2019 at 03:15 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

For some reason the Lasercap I'm using which beeps after I press the on button, and before the lasercap turns off stopped beeping. While I can see the lasercap still goes on after I press the on button, I really want the beeping to return.
    I emailed the company this issue so I'll find out what can be done about this technology issue.

I'm using a dermastamp and lasercap for natural hair regrowth, I'm seeing results including since Lndsey the stylist at Sports Clips that cuts my hair noticed new hairs on the top front back area of my head, and the front middle.
    I have great wavy hair that can't be shown with different styles if my head is shaved or a buzz. That's why I wouldn't be happy at all with that as the solution. That works for Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham, Michael Jordan, and other guys except not me.