Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: CBR Chat

Princess Awesome bipolar danger girl's Avatar

Also, I cannot believe none of my friends posted in my fake chat thread. At least ONE of the mods are here! Don't make me come to New Zealand and make you talk to me, Stony!

Stupid old! Old people should get "pretty when I was young" points. And then I would be a winner!

An old winner.
    The unicorn is kind of lonely
    Being unique and oh so corny
    Mounting does not amount to much
    The unicorn is unic-horny.
    ~the4thpip

Diamonds, Daisies, Snowflakes,
    Bipolar Danger Girl
    Chestnuts, Rainbows, Springtime ...
    Is Bipolar Danger Girl
    She's tinsel on a tree ...
    She's everything that every girl should be!
    Sable, Popcorn, White Wine,
    Bipolar Danger Girl
    Gingham, Bluebirds, Broadway ...
    Is Bipolar Danger Girl
    She's mine alone, but luckily for you ...
    If you find a girl to love,
    Only one girl to love,
    Then she'll be Bipolar Danger Girl too ...
    Bipolar Danger Girl!
    ~fly on the wall

Princess Awesome bipolar danger girl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Instead of CBR Chat , I wish we'd come up with a better name for chat thread. Since were going back to the idea of 5,000 post threads again.
    And YOU.

How. Dare. You.

Also, how are you not dead yet? You were old when I was not old.
    The unicorn is kind of lonely
    Being unique and oh so corny
    Mounting does not amount to much
    The unicorn is unic-horny.
    ~the4thpip

Diamonds, Daisies, Snowflakes,
    Bipolar Danger Girl
    Chestnuts, Rainbows, Springtime ...
    Is Bipolar Danger Girl
    She's tinsel on a tree ...
    She's everything that every girl should be!
    Sable, Popcorn, White Wine,
    Bipolar Danger Girl
    Gingham, Bluebirds, Broadway ...
    Is Bipolar Danger Girl
    She's mine alone, but luckily for you ...
    If you find a girl to love,
    Only one girl to love,
    Then she'll be Bipolar Danger Girl too ...
    Bipolar Danger Girl!
    ~fly on the wall

Quote Originally Posted by bipolar danger girl View Post
    Also, I cannot believe none of my friends posted in my fake chat thread. At least ONE of the mods are here! Don't make me come to New Zealand and make you talk to me, Stony!
    Buy me a ticket to Hawaii, then maybe we'll talk

I wish that this solution of locking threads bears fruit here. I will however, feel annoyed for now that the previous chat thread did not last for 5 full years.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    I wish that this solution of locking threads bears fruit here. I will however, feel annoyed for now that the previous chat thread did not last for 5 full years.
    It's crazy to think they used to last no longer than a month, because a couple weeks was all it took to fill 'em up to 5,000 posts! They were like chat rooms, and you'd always have your cursor on that refresh button to see if anyone had posted something new.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Stupid old! Old people should get "pretty when I was young" points. And then I would be a winner!

An old winner.
    Since I'm little over four months away from 60, I should have ALL the "pretty when I was young" points!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Since I'm little over four months away from 60, I should have ALL the "pretty when I was young" points!
    Where I was never pretty to begin with so I wouldn't get any pretty points.

BTW, I finally had a chance to sit down and work on one of my stories this weekend, got a decent amount done as well though I must admit it's going in a different direction that I'd originally intended.
    Last edited by John Ossie; 08-12-2018 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post

BTW, I finally had a chance to sit down and work on one of my stories this weekend, got a decent amount done as well though I must admit it's going in a different direction that I'd originally intended.
    Stories often have a habit of writing themselves in that way. I've heard it happen to many authors.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Stories often have a habit of writing themselves in that way. I've heard it happen to many authors.
    Yeah, it's not the first time either. I'm sure it won't be the last, assuming I carry on with the hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
    It's crazy to think they used to last no longer than a month, because a couple weeks was all it took to fill 'em up to 5,000 posts! They were like chat rooms, and you'd always have your cursor on that refresh button to see if anyone had posted something new.
    Speaking of which, I miss some of the older posters, like Mari.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post

Ooooooh!! We have an author in our midst? I'm intrigued! What is your story about, might I ask?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

And YOU.

How. Dare. You.

Also, how are you not dead yet? You were old when I was not old.
    BAH OLDER....I never aged . Don't you remember us Swedish Chefs never age.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
    Also as a fun thing was the final race to 5,000 basically. Which for a couple years I made a sorta game . I kept the winner stats and actually went back a number of years tracking who had won "Rita's" . Which was the old chat thread. Since that name is in use elsewhere (and people have said it shouldn't be used here again) and since were back to 5,000 limits again ....we need a new cool name (with song lyric new each time). Which I think should be a poll deal.

My solution is ... each time the person who gets the 5,000th post wins that championship (which I'll record) they have to start the next new "chat" thread and song lyric. They get that choice of song lyric. But the poll will give us a cool new name.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Portions of the east coast are being deluged this morning from storms, meanwhile, out west, California can't so much as buy a drop of rain to help deal with their wildfires. The imbalance is staggering.

Ooooooh!! We have an author in our midst? I'm intrigued! What is your story about, might I ask?
    Well the thing is I don't consider myself an author since none of my stories has ever been published or anything but, well I try LOL.

As for the story, I'm still throwing ideas around for the title but the one I'm working with at the moment is ''Jurassic Time''. Like I said in my earlier post the story has changed quite a bit since I started. In a nutshell it's set on a Island, full of Dinosaurs obviously with this British family who'd been stuck there for seven years at the start of it and a family from Miami, Florida who've just got deserted. There's Tribal stuff going on as well as a ''Spiritual Partner'' thing.

Speaking of which I did a third of a chapter of it last night.

I've got other stories going on as well but at the moment I'm focusing on this ''Jurassic Time'' one.

Portions of the east coast are being deluged this morning from storms, meanwhile, out west, California can't so much as buy a drop of rain to help deal with their wildfires. The imbalance is staggering.
    Hope everyone's alright over there.