Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: CBR Chat

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Dammit!

Any good Christmas plans lined up?
    Nothing major yet. I move between houses on Christmas day to see family. I plan on going to football on Boxing Day for the first time in years and hopefully go to Wales to visit family there between Christmas and New Year at some point. I'll have nearly 2 weeks off work, so I can't wait for the break! Do you have anything lined up over there for Christmas?
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Extraordinary Member

Hey FS.

Hope you enjoy it. AH yes I will be travelling on Boxing Day so will have plenty of footie for the day after.

I am going back to Montreal [2nd try] and will be spending Christmas day strolling the streets of Quebec City.

Hey FS.

Hope you enjoy it. AH yes I will be travelling on Boxing Day so will have plenty of footie for the day after.

I am going back to Montreal [2nd try] and will be spending Christmas day strolling the streets of Quebec City.
    Cheers. Hopefully Montreal will be better for you the second time round! I bet Quebec City will be nice over Christmas.

Good luck with your finals, DebkoX.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Good luck with your finals, DebkoX.
    Thank you. Going well so far.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Cheers. Hopefully Montreal will be better for you the second time round! I bet Quebec City will be nice over Christmas.
    I can only hope. Just cannot wait for January to be honest. At least the A4 trailer is coming!

I can only hope. Just cannot wait for January to be honest. At least the A4 trailer is coming!
    I take it you won't have any exams in January? Are they all finished by Christmas?

Extraordinary Member

I take it you won't have any exams in January? Are they all finished by Christmas?
    Indeed. All exams to be sat within the next eleven days. Christmas break then final exams around April and then back to the UK.

Speaking of which, I've arranged a tour of East USA. Going to Philly, Atlantic City, Annapolis and Washington DC. I am doing it on the cheap so night buses for me.

I went for a haircut today and the lady told me "I'll handle it". She actually gave me the best cut ever. I then walk out and of course it is snowing frantically.

Indeed. All exams to be sat within the next eleven days. Christmas break then final exams around April and then back to the UK.

Speaking of which, I've arranged a tour of East USA. Going to Philly, Atlantic City, Annapolis and Washington DC. I am doing it on the cheap so night buses for me.

I went for a haircut today and the lady told me "I'll handle it". She actually gave me the best cut ever. I then walk out and of course it is snowing frantically.
    Good luck with the rest of the exams. The trip to Montreal and Quebec City will be well deserved afterwards!

That tour sounds brilliant. I'm hoping to go back to the US next year for a trip of somekind so it'll be good to hear what you think!

. . . Speaking of which, I've arranged a tour of East USA. Going to Philly, Atlantic City, Annapolis and Washington DC. I am doing it on the cheap so night buses for me.
    Just beware: some of those locations may not have their bus stations in the . . . nicest . . . parts of those cities.

Also depending on when you go, Washington DC can be tricky with weather, and years ago I remember visiting there in mid-to-late winter when people didn't really know how to deal with a couple of inches of snow on the ground!

Christ. Do you people ever do anything besides take tests and have weather?

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Sometimes I take weather and have tests . . .

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Well there is discussion of Guns N Roses we can have lol....

Being serious though I did check my youtube channel and it surprised me... I'm at 399 subs. I know that isn't some impressive deal. But its kinda nice to get that for a channel that isn't really cutting edge production , free (I never did the whole monetized deal) , and well I only do 3-5 videos a month .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

Good luck with the rest of the exams. The trip to Montreal and Quebec City will be well deserved afterwards!

That tour sounds brilliant. I'm hoping to go back to the US next year for a trip of somekind so it'll be good to hear what you think!
    Thanks buddy.

I am very tired. I have a lot on my mind [good stuff aha] relating to careers. Life is very positive. EXCUSE MY MONOTONE aha I don't know why I write liek this

Extraordinary Member

I just had a chicken pasta meal.