Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: CBR Chat

Extraordinary Member

Been on a movie bing lately. Also looking to try the new Beyond Burgers, but they are so expensive.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

The White Sox have had a challenging awful season which is why it amazes me if they turn their season around.

A terrific game for the White Sox that demolished the Yankees 10-2, scored 4 runs in the 1st and 4 runs in the 6th. The White Sox have reached 500 with a terrific all too easy win demolishing the 2nd Place winning team the Yanks.
    The White Sox looked like 1 of the Greatest offenses in MLB History, and Pro Sports.
    The Bronx Bombers bombed like the glorious awful movie Battlefield Earth. A embarrassing bush league showing for the Yankees that didn't at all resemble a team that has won more than 40 games, and has a winning record.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    The White Sox have had a challenging awful season which is why it amazes me if they turn their season around.

A terrific game for the White Sox that demolished the Yankees 10-2, scored 4 runs in the 1st and 4 runs in the 6th. The White Sox have reached 500 with a terrific all too easy win demolishing the 2nd Place winning team the Yanks.
    The White Sox looked like 1 of the Greatest offenses in MLB History, and Pro Sports.
    The Bronx Bombers bombed like the glorious awful movie Battlefield Earth. A embarrassing bush league showing for the Yankees that didn't at all resemble a team that has won more than 40 games, and has a winning record.
    Well, good luck to your team for the remainder of your season.

I did something yesterday that I haven't done for years...I went bowling. I was terrible in the first game and finished last, but won the second game. Completely inconsistent lol.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    I did something yesterday that I haven't done for years...I went bowling. I was terrible in the first game and finished last, but won the second game. Completely inconsistent lol.
    I think the last time I went bowling was back in the previous century.

I'd be quite unlikely to try it any time in the foreseeable future since everything I use to know wouldn't work for me any longer what with my problematic right arm.

I use to be halfway tolerable back in the day, but then again, I did have a bowling class (for Phys Ed) back in college. (Twice-a-week for about two hours a day, starting at 8:00 a.m. in a building practically all the way over on the other side of campus from where my dorm room was!)

Extraordinary Member

Did you have fun?

I ran afun 10k today

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I think the last time I went bowling was back in the previous century.

I'd be quite unlikely to try it any time in the foreseeable future since everything I use to know wouldn't work for me any longer what with my problematic right arm.

I use to be halfway tolerable back in the day, but then again, I did have a bowling class (for Phys Ed) back in college. (Twice-a-week for about two hours a day, starting at 8:00 a.m. in a building practically all the way over on the other side of campus from where my dorm room was!)
    My university definitely didn't offer bowling classes! Sounds great!

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Did you have fun?

I ran afun 10k today
    Yeah it was a good laugh. I'll do it again soon. First time I've ever been bowling where you could wear your own shoes.

How was the 10k? Weather good for it?

Well, I went to the main campus of a decent-sized college you might have heard of (even over there where you are): Pennsylvania State University, also referred to as Penn State.
    There were probably about +/-33,000 people enrolled at that campus back then (which was a little less than the population of the town I had come from at that time).

Extraordinary Member

Yeah it was a good laugh. I'll do it again soon. First time I've ever been bowling where you could wear your own shoes.

How was the 10k? Weather good for it?
    It was a lot of fun. Was lashing down with rain at the start, but soon improved!

It was a lot of fun. Was lashing down with rain at the start, but soon improved!
    Good stuff. When are you jetting off?

Well, I went to the main campus of a decent-sized college you might have heard of (even over there where you are): Pennsylvania State University, also referred to as Penn State.
    There were probably about +/-33,000 people enrolled at that campus back then (which was a little less than the population of the town I had come from at that time).
    Yeah I have heard of Penn State. The campus must be huge if it could have that many students enrolled.

Yeah I have heard of Penn State. The campus must be huge if it could have that many students enrolled.
    It was a big campus, though there weren't enough dorm rooms for all the students. I lived in apartments after my first year living on campus.

Extraordinary Member

Good stuff. When are you jetting off?
    That will be on the 10th of July. Soon after my birthday, so I am looking forward. I was just looking at power adaptors.

My new job is a lot of fun, but I made the British mistake of trying to save money by wearing my old (size 7...) brogues when I am 8.5. Many blisters later, I ordered a new pair, learning my lesson.

It was a big campus, though there weren't enough dorm rooms for all the students. I lived in apartments after my first year living on campus.
    I stayed at home while I was studying at uni, so I didn't experience the full student life exactly, but I saved a lot of money lol.

That will be on the 10th of July. Soon after my birthday, so I am looking forward. I was just looking at power adaptors.

My new job is a lot of fun, but I made the British mistake of trying to save money by wearing my old (size 7...) brogues when I am 8.5. Many blisters later, I ordered a new pair, learning my lesson.

Extraordinary Member

My new shoes fit! It has been a very busy week.