Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: CBR Chat

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I don't know if this should be the place I put this but I need to help out my mom any way I can. If you have the time please share or donate if you can. Everything helps.

https://www.gofundme.com/save-the-quotbyrdquot-house
    Glad to see it is going well so far with time still left!

Extraordinary Member

Where can I grab a really good veggie burger? Craving one like hell, and McDonalds Canada doesn't have veggie.
    Last edited by DebkoX; 02-11-2019 at 01:48 PM.

Want to own your own comic shop? Apparently one shop owner is giving away his store, here's the article link.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Want to own your own comic shop? Apparently one shop owner is giving away his store, here's the article link.
    But Oak Lawn, Illinois?
    (Sorry, Chicago may be a cool place to visit, but I'm not planning to relocate in that area any time during the current century.)

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Having turned 60 last month, that means it's time for a colonoscopy which I'll be having tomorrow. So, today, I can't eat so much as a crumb, and late this afternoon, I start the prep work with that nasty stuff I have to drink (4 liters worth) to clean me out prior to Friday's procedure. As this will mark my third procedure, I can tell you the hardest part of the whole business is the prep and downing the aforementioned nasty stuff. Should be lots of fun (said with tongue in cheek).
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Having turned 60 last month, that means it's time for a colonoscopy which I'll be having tomorrow. So, today, I can't eat so much as a crumb, and late this afternoon, I start the prep work with that nasty stuff I have to drink (4 liters worth) to clean me out prior to Friday's procedure. As this will mark my third procedure, I can tell you the hardest part of the whole business is the prep and downing the aforementioned nasty stuff. Should be lots of fun (said with tongue in cheek).
    What is the thing you are drinking to clean yourself out?

Hope all goes well for you. Treat yourself this weekend after having to go through it all!
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    What is the thing you are drinking to clean yourself out?
    It's called GaviLyte.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Hope all goes well for you. Treat yourself this weekend after having to go through it all!
    Maybe I'll go to Outback and pig out. Heh!

Invincible Member

It's called GaviLyte.

Maybe I'll go to Outback and pig out. Heh!
    Does it taste particularly bitter? I'm assuming they don't let you mix it with anything...

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Does it taste particularly bitter? I'm assuming they don't let you mix it with anything...
    **** tastes nasty. Period. A flavor packet (lemon) is included, but doesn't help much.

Extraordinary Member

**** tastes nasty. Period. A flavor packet (lemon) is included, but doesn't help much.
    Lemon is bitter. Should have been strawberry.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Lemon is bitter. Should have been strawberry.
    Yeah, but I’m guessing the fluid has to be clear for the purpose of the procedure. Speaking of which, it went smoothly this morning, a polyp was found, I’ll find out the results of the biopsy in two weeks.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, but I’m guessing the fluid has to be clear for the purpose of the procedure. Speaking of which, it went smoothly this morning, a polyp was found, I’ll find out the results of the biopsy in two weeks.
    I can't pretend to grasp what a polyp is, but, I hope the biopsy goes well!

Today I was featured on the Bolo Books mystery blog "Composite Sketch" interview series. You can check it out HERE!
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Giving a stool sample at home is not fun.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."