Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: CBR Chat

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    Truly momentous day. I think I'm about to inherit a LOT of money. I received this e-mail this morning:

Dear Beloved I am Mrs Mary L Jones from STOCKHOLM SWEDEN, dear i am sorry for contact you here on by email but i have to as I am ill and might not survive according to my doctor as a result of cancer. I want to distribute my late husband funds to charity organizations in your country through you to use to build schools, hospitals and promise you the %15 percent of the Funds $5 Million US Dollars I have been touched By God during a prayer and fasting session for the Great Lord to heal me of my ailments and directed by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work of God,rather than to be used for an ungodly PURPOSE. But after much prayer, searching through your country listing I have asked God Almighty to direct me to a honest AND TRUSTWORTHY person that will use this Fund righteously to reach the needy. Treat Very Urgent and Please Respond back. Thanks Mrs Mary L Jones

I'm almost shaking with excitement. I can't believe that Mrs Mary L Jones chose me over every one else. Thing is, I'm not the saint that she thinks I am. I'm gonna pocket the 5 million and give none of it away. Sucker.

Next time I see you it will be from St Tropez.
    You're so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I'm a humbled man. The Lord visited me during the night and, well, he wasn't best pleased with me to say the least.

It's rare that a person is given the opportunity to do real good in the world. Yesterday I was fortunate enough to receive an e-mail from a modern day saint and true philanthropist in Mrs Mary L Jones from STOCKHOLM SWEDEN, and given the chance of a lifetime to help people. And what was I most bothered about? Gold plated fixtures and fittings for my new Malibu mansion. For shame. The Lord wasn't shy in letting me know how vain and greedy I was being.

(Although it could have just been a dream....)

Luckily, the deals still on. I just have to pay a grand in administration fees to activate my new account with the Royal Bank Of Scotland and we're good to go. Oddly enough I was able to track the bank's IP address and, for some reason, it's the Nairobi branch of RBS. I'm sure that's just a logistics thing. I'm off to the bank right now to get the grand sent off. And then I'm a millionaire. I'm chastened though and might give it all away on here.

God bless you Mrs Mary L Jones of STOCKHOLM SWEDEN,. If only there were more genuine people in the world like you.
    The Lord and Mary from Stockholm have been in touch? Mr Popular. If you can't trust them or the Nairobi branch of RBS, who can you trust?
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    You're so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Erm, yeah. I must confess that I'm actually starting to feel a little worried about my sudden 'almost too good to to be true' windfall. I was told that the five million would immediately clear into my brand spanking new Royal Bank Of Scotland account the minute that I'd paid a thousand pounds in administration fees to open it. So far I've received nothing. Of course, I wholeheartedly trust Mrs Mary L Jones of STOCKHOLM SWEDEN, a person I'd never even heard of a week ago, to come through with the money. She's obviously an unimpeachable human being. My slight concern is merely about her seeming to suddenly drop off the face of the earth. I've not been able to contact her since the grand disappeared from my account. Should be fine though.

I mean, next thing people will be trying to tell me that she's actually a Kenyan based conman that's done me up like a kipper. As if there are people in the world that are THAT nasty.

(This is actually a legitimate con artist that sent me a ridiculous e-mail a few days ago. I've been playing along with a fake e-mail account on a dummy computer. That's how I know he/she is actually based out of Nairobi)

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    The Lord and Mary from Stockholm have been in touch? Mr Popular. If you can't trust them or the Nairobi branch of RBS, who can you trust?
    I'm afraid that I've heard from neither of them since. I am a little concerned about Mrs Mary L Jones suddenly appearing to vanish out of existence I must admit. I do hope she's okay. She's not well you see.
    Last edited by WillieMorgan; 06-27-2019 at 01:26 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Erm, yeah. I must confess that I'm actually starting to feel a little worried about my sudden 'almost too good to to be true' windfall. I was told that the five million would immediately clear into my brand spanking new Royal Bank Of Scotland account the minute that I'd paid a thousand pounds in administration fees to open it. So far I've received nothing. Of course, I wholeheartedly trust Mrs Mary L Jones of STOCKHOLM SWEDEN, a person I'd never even heard of a week ago, to come through with the money. She's obviously an unimpeachable human being. My slight concern is merely about her seeming to suddenly drop off the face of the earth. I've not been able to contact her since the grand disappeared from my account. Should be fine though.

I mean, next thing people will be trying to tell me that she's actually a Kenyan based conman that's done me up like a kipper. As if there are people in the world that are THAT nasty.

(This is actually a legitimate con artist that sent me a ridiculous e-mail a few days ago. I've been playing along with a fake e-mail account on a dummy computer. That's how I know he/she is actually based out of Nairobi)
    Please share all my details with this wonderful, generous and oh so genuine benefactor!

You're so lucky! All this money and a heatwave!

Please share all my details with this wonderful, generous and oh so genuine benefactor!

You're so lucky! All this money and a heatwave!
    To be honest, I'm beginning to wonder whether Mrs Mary L Jones has passed on. As you can see from her original and heartfelt e-mail she was a very sick person. Perhaps she's completely ignoring my increasingly frantic e-mails because the dear soul has passed unto heaven. Still no sign of the five million. I'm not gonna get the chance to build those schools and hospitals after all it seems.

Yeah, we finally have some semblance of summer. Up until this week it was one of the most miserable seasons in recent years. Like we were being punished for last years splendour. I've just spoken to my Dad though, who lives in the south of France. The heat is unbearable over there.

What on Earth is happening to me? Another one? Genuinely in my Junk mail folder this morning:

My Dearest,

I know you will be surprise to read my email, apart from being
    surprise you may be skeptical to reply back to me because of what is
    going on in the internet world, one has to be very careful because a
    lot of scam are out there to scam innocent citizen and this has made
    it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through
    the internet but this is a different case.

With due Respect and Humanity I write to donate and hand over this
    fund to you for orphanages and widows / less privileged and propagate
    the gospel of God $6.5M Six million Five hundred thousand dollars
    deposited here in a security firm in Cote d'Ivoire by my late husband.
    I, Mrs. Teresa Harris, 68 years old without a child, married to late
    Engr.Gabriel Harris who worked with Oil company PETROCI Cote d'Ivoire
    before he died after a Cardiac Arteries Operation, presently my doctor
    said I will not last for four months due to Colon Cancer, you are
    request to send your full name, telephone and your resident address
    for documentation process to transfer the fund to you without any
    hindrance to accomplish our noble vow to God.

Always pray for me daily.

Thanks and waiting your quick response.

God bless us

Mrs. Teresa Harris

Mrs Mary L Jones and now Mrs. Teresa Harris also? These widowed millionaires are queuing up to give me money.

What on Earth is happening to me? Another one? Genuinely in my Junk mail folder this morning:

My Dearest,

I know you will be surprise to read my email, apart from being
    surprise you may be skeptical to reply back to me because of what is
    going on in the internet world, one has to be very careful because a
    lot of scam are out there to scam innocent citizen and this has made
    it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through
    the internet but this is a different case.

With due Respect and Humanity I write to donate and hand over this
    fund to you for orphanages and widows / less privileged and propagate
    the gospel of God $6.5M Six million Five hundred thousand dollars
    deposited here in a security firm in Cote d'Ivoire by my late husband.
    I, Mrs. Teresa Harris, 68 years old without a child, married to late
    Engr.Gabriel Harris who worked with Oil company PETROCI Cote d'Ivoire
    before he died after a Cardiac Arteries Operation, presently my doctor
    said I will not last for four months due to Colon Cancer, you are
    request to send your full name, telephone and your resident address
    for documentation process to transfer the fund to you without any
    hindrance to accomplish our noble vow to God.

Always pray for me daily.

Thanks and waiting your quick response.

God bless us

Mrs. Teresa Harris

Mrs Mary L Jones and now Mrs. Teresa Harris also? These widowed millionaires are queuing up to give me money.
    Maybe they have . . . other, ulterior motives?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Maybe they have . . . other, ulterior motives?
    Ulterior motives? I'm really not sure what you mean by that. You mean marriage?

I think I've scared Mrs. Teresa Harris off anyway. It occurred to me that maybe the two old dears actually know each other. They share similar circumstances after all. That got me thinking that maybe they were both members of a 'Recently-Bereaved-And-Don't-Have-Much-Time-Left-Themselves Millionaire Ladies' society. In my reply to Mrs. Teresa Harris' e-mail I've asked her if she possibly knows Mrs Mary L Jones and, if so, can get the old gal to call me as she owes me five million spondoolies. Also, in our previous couple of e-mails, I'd never received a straight answer from Mrs Mary L Jones as to whether she's Welsh or not. With a surname like Jones you'd think that was a straightforward question but she kept avoiding it for some reason. Almost like she didn't understand what I as getting at.

So, like I said, I decided to ask Mrs. Teresa Harris whether she knows Mrs Mary L Jones and also whether she can confirm the latter's Welsh heritage. Now, usually scammers.....I mean humanitarians......are super quick to respond to e-mail responses. Not this time though.
    Last edited by WillieMorgan; 06-29-2019 at 10:50 AM.

Extraordinary Member

33 degrees! The UK was scorching today.

33 degrees! The UK was scorching today.
    According to the converter, 33°C is equivalent to about 91.4°F.
    That's close to what the temperature got to around here where I am in Connecticut.
    (As well as what's been reported in New York City.)

Last night I went to the Symphony Hall in Birmingham to see "Gatecrasher Classical", which was an orchestra playing big dance tunes from my late teens/early 20s. It was the best night out I've had in ages.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    According to the converter, 33°C is equivalent to about 91.4°F.
    That's close to what the temperature got to around here where I am in Connecticut.
    (As well as what's been reported in New York City.)
    I didn't hink it would be so hot!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Last night I went to the Symphony Hall in Birmingham to see "Gatecrasher Classical", which was an orchestra playing big dance tunes from my late teens/early 20s. It was the best night out I've had in ages.
    That sounds like a great way to have spent this weekend!

That sounds like a great way to have spent this weekend!
    I'm still on a high from it now. It was absolutely brilliant.