Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: CBR Chat

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

For the second weekend in a row Britain is battered by harsh weather, this time in the form of Storm Dennis.

This one managed to spare my kitchen. Unlike last Sunday I didn't venture downstairs in the morning to find water everywhere.

Many other people were less fortunate though. My thoughts go out to them. Let's hope that's that for now. Mother Nature, wind yer neck in!
    Lower The Pissing Winch!

Nature has been going nuts. I am sorry you are all going through that.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Most of the time I hate wasted days. I do not like doing nothing. But today I am finding it relaxing and enjoyable.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I wish Travelers had a new episode for me to look forward to.

Extraordinary Member

I'm hoping that everyone is doing well.

Happy Easter to all those who celebrate.

Spectacular Member Kevin Street's Avatar

Hey, remember the old chat box? It used to be a link at the bottom of the page (Or maybe on the right side of the page near the bottom?), back when the message boards were the entire website. I wasted so much time back then chatting with random people instead of writing papers. Good times.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Happy Easter everyone who celebrates it. Hope everyone is doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Happy Easter everyone who celebrates it. Hope everyone is doing well.
    Hey John, long time no see. You and your family ok?
    Lower The Pissing Winch!

We're doing okay thank you. My parents and Leanne's parents are bored stiff being housebound, my sisters at least have their kids and dogs to keep them entertained, Peter and Liberty are doing well. They're being looked after by Kathy whilst Leanne and I are out working since we're classed as ''essentials'' but overall we're doing alright.

How's things your end?

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    We're doing okay thank you. My parents and Leanne's parents are bored stiff being housebound, my sisters at least have their kids and dogs to keep them entertained, Peter and Liberty are doing well. They're being looked after by Kathy whilst Leanne and I are out working since we're classed as ''essentials'' but overall we're doing alright.

How's things your end?
    Also a bit bored. My last admin contract in Manchester came to a finish about a month ago and, because of coronavirus, potential work has dried up. So I'm pretty much housebound. If it wasn't for music I'd be pulling my hair out.

I was forced into moving house last year and, as a cost cutting measure, had to get rid of all my sports channels. Live football had 'gone for a burton' for me long before the game was suspended.
    Lower The Pissing Winch!

Well, the only thing keeping my Dad going is his photography and thankfully for my parents they've got a big garden so he can take pictures of the trees, birds as well as the sky on a decent night so there's that, especially since there's not much he can do regarding the family tree right now LOL. My mum's being kept entertained by her Midsummer Murders and Lewis dvds, as I say my sisters have their kids and dogs to keep them entertained whilst Leanne's parents basically have nothing but reading and crosswords to keep them going since they've never watched much tv.

And, well obviously Leanne and I have our jobs to keep us occupied right now as well as the kids and Bertie when we get home.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    Also a bit bored. My last admin contract in Manchester came to a finish about a month ago and, because of coronavirus, potential work has dried up. So I'm pretty much housebound. If it wasn't for music I'd be pulling my hair out.

I was forced into moving house last year and, as a cost cutting measure, had to get rid of all my sports channels. Live football had 'gone for a burton' for me long before the game was suspended.
    If it helps, BT and a lot of other clubs are streaming classic games.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    If it helps, BT and a lot of other clubs are streaming classic games.
    Yeah, I believe so. There's a lot of stuff being posted on Youtube for fans as well. I got that Netflix a couple of months ago too and I'm loving it. So many great British comedies on there.

It's been a while DebkoX, I hope things are good at your end .
    Lower The Pissing Winch!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    Yeah, I believe so. There's a lot of stuff being posted on Youtube for fans as well. I got that Netflix a couple of months ago too and I'm loving it. So many great British comedies on there.

It's been a while DebkoX, I hope things are good at your end .
    Aha thank you I've been a little busier than expected this year, but hoping to keep a presence here.

I've personally been watching a lot of thrillers like the Stranger.