Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magik View Post
    Well, at least you have this space to express your worries and there are people who agree with you. I created a thread about Leah of Hel and nobody cares about her :'(
    PS: Leah is in the same situation but she's not a big character as Amora of course.
    Yeah, it's good to know and hear about it but it's complicated, people when they have interest, talks, when they are not interested, they are not talking, probably on Hela's or Loki's thread, people talks more about Leah.

Sometimes i'm feeling like i'm the only one that really cares about Amora, Lorelei and Sylvie Lushton (even if the last one has very little related to Asgard).

I can think of many ideas to improve these characters, but I am a very shy person and I do not know how to express those ideas in this thread because I do not know if people would have an interest or it could be a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Sometimes i'm feeling like i'm the only one that really cares about Amora, Lorelei and Sylvie Lushton (even if the last one has very little related to Asgard).

I can think of many ideas to improve these characters, but I am a very shy person and I do not know how to express those ideas in this thread because I do not know if people would have an interest or it could be a bad idea.
    Same and my ideas are so controversials so I don't say anything lol but it's okay I guess.

Did I post this? It's so funny:
    http://brunegonda.tumblr.com/post/15...it-amora-loves

Same and my ideas are so controversials so I don't say anything lol but it's okay I guess.

Did I post this? It's so funny:
    http://brunegonda.tumblr.com/post/15...it-amora-loves
    Well, my ideas have to do with the fact that there is a personal and family relationship between Amora, Lorelei and Sylvie Lushton, with the latter through a journey into the past becoming the mother of Amora and Lorelei and in the first Asgardian Enchantress, but that at present time, they could be Master (Amora) and Disciple (Sylvie) taking her through various adventures together to that point creating a cycle to guarantee her own existence and not change anything of her past or creating a better past for her and her sister Lorelei according to everything that Amora remembers of her childhood and adolescence, forming her own theories about who her mother was.

Surely there may be people who believe or still think that Sylvie Lushton is the daughter of Amora as it could have been at the beginning when the miniseries of Dark Reign: Young Avengers was published and when it was said that Loki had created / changed a normal average girl from Broxton, Oklahoma in a teenage version of his former ally and companion.

Another idea would be to explore the relationship of Lorelei and Sigurd and make them marry and form a family resulting in the next generation of the Enchantress with their sons/daughters.

PD: Yeah, it's pretty fun

Well, my ideas have to do with the fact that there is a personal and family relationship between Amora, Lorelei and Sylvie Lushton, with the latter through a journey into the past becoming the mother of Amora and Lorelei and in the first Asgardian Enchantress, but that at present time, they could be Master (Amora) and Disciple (Sylvie) taking her through various adventures together to that point creating a cycle to guarantee her own existence and not change anything of her past or creating a better past for her and her sister Lorelei according to everything that Amora remembers of her childhood and adolescence, forming her own theories about who her mother was.

Surely there may be people who believe or still think that Sylvie Lushton is the daughter of Amora as it could have been at the beginning when the miniseries of Dark Reign: Young Avengers was published and when it was said that Loki had created / changed a normal average girl from Broxton, Oklahoma in a teenage version of his former ally and companion.

Another idea would be to explore the relationship of Lorelei and Sigurd and make them marry and form a family resulting in the next generation of the Enchantress with their sons/daughters.
    It's a good idea actually. I really like it!

Well, I would like a comic book with a magical team on it (Nico Minoru, Sylvie, Wiccan, Leah and Magik) or maybe Dr Strange can teach them spells and that kind of things.

It's a good idea actually. I really like it!

Well, I would like a comic book with a magical team on it (Nico Minoru, Sylvie, Wiccan, Leah and Magik) or maybe Dr Strange can teach them spells and that kind of things.
    Thank you very much!

It would be nice, in my case apart from your idea, that I love it, I would like to see an Enchantress ongoing book or a limited series (don't matter who's the main character, both can work well in a solo adventures if they have the chance), something like a Journey Into Mystery new book.

Or Amora and Sylvie being part of a Mistresses of Evil alongside Morgan Le Fay and ... someone else, or one or two new characters that fit it.

Thank you very much!

It would be nice, in my case apart from your idea, that I love it, I would like to see an Enchantress ongoing book or a limited series (don't matter who's the main character, both can work well in a solo adventures if they have the chance), something like a Journey Into Mystery new book.

Or Amora and Sylvie being part of a Mistresses of Evil alongside Morgan Le Fay and ... someone else, or one or two new characters that fit it.
    Yeah, we need a new Journey into Mystery feat all those cool asgardians like Angela, Amora, Sera, Leah, Lorelei and even Sylvie!
    D@mn, we should be Marvel writers haha!!

Yeah, we need a new Journey into Mystery feat all those cool asgardians like Angela, Amora, Sera, Leah, Lorelei and even Sylvie!
    D@mn, we should be Marvel writers haha!!
    Yeah, it would be nice.

Curiosity Magni profile Enchantress Son

Happy New Year 2019 Charlie 1981

Repost Classic cover amora

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Curiosity Magni profile Enchantress Son

Happy New Year 2019 Charlie 1981

Repost Classic cover amora

Hi, Juan678, Happy 2019 to you too.

Hope everything change in the new year, this 2018 was terrible personally for me.

PD: Nice additions

BANNED

I agree. Those additions are indeed nice.