Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Another month of Solicitations, this time with the Beginning of New Year, and the Enchantress is still missing on any place.

This is really frustrating.
    Tell me about it.

No Amora, Silver Sable, Moonstone, Thunderbolts....
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Tell me about it.

No Amora, Silver Sable, Moonstone, Thunderbolts....
    Yeah, I can't understand how a lot of characters are totally ignored but the Enchantress case is weird and sad.

Yeah, I can't understand how a lot of characters are totally ignored but the Enchantress case is weird and sad.
    Agreed.

I miss her too.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Agreed.

I miss her too.
    Yeah, I'm unable to understand what's inside Marvel's writers heads.

I still think that Amora will appear in War of the Realms.

And really, the Thor books have been focusing on Malkeith the Dark Elf and Loki as Thor's main enemies for a while now, particularly during War of the Realms. Eventually they are going to have to give those villains a break and use some other characters. I think that is when we can expect to see some more Amora stories. And seeing Amora as a hopefully lead villain may make you more happy than reading her in a minor role, as she seems to be your favorite, and you want her to get stories where she is the focus. So her taking a little break for right now may be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    I still think that Amora will appear in War of the Realms.

And really, the Thor books have been focusing on Malkeith the Dark Elf and Loki as Thor's main enemies for a while now, particularly during War of the Realms. Eventually they are going to have to give those villains a break and use some other characters. I think that is when we can expect to see some more Amora stories. And seeing Amora as a hopefully lead villain may make you more happy than reading her in a minor role, as she seems to be your favorite, and you want her to get stories where she is the focus. So her taking a little break for right now may be a good thing.
    I don't know, I'm scared what Aaron will do in that story and I doubt that Amora will have a decent role in case she appears, for now, Aaron hasn't shown anything different that makes we think he really cares about the character, if he would not use her in this regrettable way...

Maybe yes, but I don't know, it gives me a lot of uncertainty and doubts, obviously she's my favorite and she will be for ever and ever, that will never change but ...

When they are going to explain something about her? I can not believe that since 1964, which was her first appearance so far until 2018, we have never seen anything or any hint about her past or her life, other than seeing her younger sister Lorelei.

I don't want to see something in the Matt Fraction style, that was a disaster that was useless, it was garbage, something that could not be read under any concept. I am still ashamed of that story of 5 issues of his run that I don't want to see it again.

I want respect, I want justice, I want love for this character, it's not much to ask and I know that in Marvel there are very good writers, why do not they do it? Why do not they worry more? I hate so much humiliation and unworthy stories, cameos that do not contribute anything.

I don't know, I'm scared what Aaron will do in that story and I doubt that Amora will have a decent role in case she appears, for now, Aaron hasn't shown anything different that makes we think he really cares about the character, if he would not use her in this regrettable way...

Maybe yes, but I don't know, it gives me a lot of uncertainty and doubts, obviously she's my favorite and she will be for ever and ever, that will never change but ...

When they are going to explain something about her? I can not believe that since 1964, which was her first appearance so far until 2018, we have never seen anything or any hint about her past or her life, other than seeing her younger sister Lorelei.

I don't want to see something in the Matt Fraction style, that was a disaster that was useless, it was garbage, something that could not be read under any concept. I am still ashamed of that story of 5 issues of his run that I don't want to see it again.

I want respect, I want justice, I want love for this character, it's not much to ask and I know that in Marvel there are very good writers, why do not they do it? Why do not they worry more? I hate so much humiliation and unworthy stories, cameos that do not contribute anything.
    If you that apposed to Aaron's Thor stories, or his depiction of Amora, than you might want to wait for another writer to take over righting the Thor comic, Charlie. I know that waiting for things like that can be a long wait, but it is better than reading a comic that you hate. Save yourself some money and heartache. I guess that that is easy for me to say considering that I like Aaron's Thor.

Is it wrong of me to guess that you prefer the Simonson version of Amora?

I do hope that you receive a version of Amora that you do like, and soon Charlie. You are really dedicated to this character, and your love for her shows.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    If you that apposed to Aaron's Thor stories, or his depiction of Amora, than you might want to wait for another writer to take over righting the Thor comic, Charlie. I know that waiting for things like that can be a long wait, but it is better than reading a comic that you hate. Save yourself some money and heartache. I guess that that is easy for me to say considering that I like Aaron's Thor.

Is it wrong of me to guess that you prefer the Simonson version of Amora?

I do hope that you receive a version of Amora that you do like, and soon Charlie. You are really dedicated to this character, and your love for her shows.
    Thank you, I would like that to happen soon because living like this, waiting for something that does not come, is really a big headache. Yes, I like the Simonson version of Amora, it's the one that made me a fan of the character.

Wait for Aaron to leave Thor, which I imagine will happen when the War of the Realms saga ends, if it could be a long wait, think of the Spider-Man fans, there are many who liked Dan Slott but there were also many who hated that he was so long and what he did with the character of Mary Jane among other things.

I do not like what Aaron has done or rather does not do with Amora the Enchantress.

Hey Charlie, did you see these figures by Myke Dela Paz?
    He changed her hair here:

And this is a complete custom figure:

Quote Originally Posted by Magik View Post
    Hey Charlie, did you see these figures by Myke Dela Paz?
    He changed her hair here:

And this is a complete custom figure:
    Hi!

Looks nice. It's the first time I saw them.

I really miss the Enchantress. If she comes back as a villain I want her to be the main player, not a hench woman working for someone else. She deserves a shot at the big time. She should be able to rival Morgan Le Fay.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    I really miss the Enchantress. If she comes back as a villain I want her to be the main player, not a hench woman working for someone else. She deserves a shot at the big time. She should be able to rival Morgan Le Fay.
    Me too. I miss her since a lot a months. Also Sylvie Lushton since two years ago, and also Lorelei since Gods of War mini.

Maybe Amora can befriends Morgan, they have some things that would make them be partners and equally. A Marvel version of DC team-up of Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in another way.

Me too. I miss her since a lot a months. Also Sylvie Lushton since two years ago, and also Lorelei since Gods of War mini.

Maybe Amora can befriends Morgan, they have some things that would make them be partners and equally. A Marvel version of DC team-up of Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in another way.
    I do like the sound of a Morgan and Amora team up. If Moondragon had a heel turn, she'd work perfectly with those 2.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    I do like the sound of a Morgan and Amora team up. If Moondragon had a heel turn, she'd work perfectly with those 2.
    Instead of Moondragon, seeing something different I would like to see the young Sylvie Lushton learning from both, taking them as teachers to better control her power and be stronger and also without losing her cheerful and funny personality.

Amora vs dazzler