Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast
    BANNED

Talking Happy 35th Anniversary 616 Amora's lovely sister LORELEI!!! 1983-2018

Thor #337 Nov 1983
    First appearance of Lorelei!
    In Asgard, Loki is bored when he hears a noise. Outside, he sees warriors engaged in a forbidden Troll hunt.

The Troll is hiding when it sees a beautiful woman offering to help hide it when she gets close, she grabs it and hoists it up.

Lorelei has won the hunt. Loki invites her back to his castle and she agrees.

Script and art by Walter Simonson.

This is probably going to come off as a random question, but can anyone recall a comic or appearance where Amora was treated like a more common crook or Supervillain where she was defeated, arrested, and taken to jail?

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Interesting seeing the character depicted with a cape I myself do not know of any marvel comics where she is depicted with one
    Seriously? A panel from the same comic she debuted on Journey Into Mystery 103 when she is looking for Skurge's Help

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This is probably going to come off as a random question, but can anyone recall a comic or appearance where Amora was treated like a more common crook or Supervillain where she was defeated, arrested, and taken to jail?
    No, it never happens.

She only was exiled in multiple occassions by Odin itself never treated like any usual criminal. If that had happened, the joke in the way Marvel treats her would have gone too far, not even young teenager Sylvie Lushton could be treated like that.
    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 11-27-2018 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Thor #337 Nov 1983
    First appearance of Lorelei!
    In Asgard, Loki is bored when he hears a noise. Outside, he sees warriors engaged in a forbidden Troll hunt.

The Troll is hiding when it sees a beautiful woman offering to help hide it when she gets close, she grabs it and hoists it up.

Lorelei has won the hunt. Loki invites her back to his castle and she agrees.

Script and art by Walter Simonson.
    First time she shows her warrior side. Ewing just improved her on Loki: Agent of Asgard but I miss her using her magic.

An amazing new pic by Simone Bianchi.

A new one

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    A new one

That is just Pure Awesome Look and I LOVE how Gold the Image feels, Especially the Hair!

Also the Pose and Face are EPIC!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    That is just Pure Awesome Look and I LOVE how Gold the Image feels, Especially the Hair!

Also the Pose and Face are EPIC!
    Thanks! CJStriker, welcome back, my friend!.

Thanks! CJStriker, welcome back, my friend!.
    Thanks for the Welcome Back, been busy the last few months, still am, but I try to make time to come on and post when I can!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

An amazing new pic by Simone Bianchi.

Has a Nice Other~Worldly Theme to it, the Energy/Magic looks like it is being absorb by Amora, indeed it sparks the imagination!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Rest in peace Stan
    OH GOOD GALLY THIS IS JUST............Just WOW I Love This and THANK YOU Stan Lee for all the Wonderful Joy and GREATNESS you Brought into our World!!!

A new pic

Very Elegant and Sassy Pose by Amora, Love that it is in Pure Black and White too, Added to the Detail of the Sass!

Another new one

Nice Portrait Artwork, I Like how Amora's Hair and Tiara look like they are Glowing, Adds a Feeling of Magic to it like Amora SHOULD Be!

Smile

AMORA / ENCHANTRESS SKETCH!
    by FredIanParis

https://www.deviantart.com/fredianpa...ETCH-753323462