Page 474 of 826 FirstFirst ... 374424464470471472473474475476477478484524574 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 12380

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    If they do self contained movies then that's good too. They just need to make sure that their movies have some kind of direction, connected or not.
    Exactly. DC is kinda behind the 8-ball so a decent coherent movie is all I'm asking for at this point. To be fair I did enjoy Aquaman, cautiously optimistic about Aquaman 2.

Are they going to build on Snyder's JL? That's gonna be a hard lift. They could say that this is Earth-2 JL(Justice Society) and it's a contained universe and build a new JL from scratch at some point.
    My wish (and I know, if wishes were horses we'd all be riding), is that *IF* it does ridiculous numbers, and *IF* they do decide to continue it, that Snyder stays on only in a supervisory role only, and let other directors handle his vision going forward, complete with veto power (ie glad someone vetoed him putting Bruce and Lois together).

But right now the official word is this is it. Its just that these things can and do change on a dime so just saying I won't be surprised if they change course especially if it does great numbers. Again, keyword, *IF*.

Since cancel culture has been discussed here a few times, here's a video analyzing it and whether or not, public shaming has gotten worst in the modern age.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

pretty sure the DCEU is dead, it is jus tback to good ol fashion trilogies and such lol
    The DCEU is the dead, They are calling it something different now the connections between the movies are going to be loose until they are successful, They still got Aquaman, Shazam, Wonder Woman and Flash to play with. And Flash seems to be the important movie because flash point is what they will use to wipe the Synderverse away and set up future connections. Black Adam is another important one because it is suppose to set up a JSA movie everything goes well. They have plans they are just smart enough to keep quiet now in case the movies suck

T.I. has been dropped from Ant-Man 3 after allegations of sexual assault.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...i-tiny-assault

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

I'm not surprised.

T.I and his wife have been accused of this stuff in the past. Yes, they are known for their threesomes but some ladies in the past have accused them of going beyond just said threesomes.

I believe more than 11 women have come forward at this point. T.I and Tiny could end up facing serious legal problems the way things are going.

Sucks, his character was kinda funny. I still use the "back it up" joke at home which no one gets or laughs because they don't remember lol.

Dude is a celebrity... he could find plenty of willing people. They (if true) are obviously into the whole drugged out power thing. So weird.

So now TI is a rapist and I learned the luis dude is a scientologist.

I likd it better when I knew nothing about these people
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

How deep did the casting director vet these people? Seems like this would have come up before the hire.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Sucks, his character was kinda funny. I still use the "back it up" joke at home which no one gets or laughs because they don't remember lol.

Dude is a celebrity... he could find plenty of willing people. They (if true) are obviously into the whole drugged out power thing. So weird.

So now TI is a rapist and I learned the luis dude is a scientologist.

I likd it better when I knew nothing about these people
    Well, when people put themselves out there on Twitter, Youtube, TikTok, Instagram and every "reality" tv show about their home life and sex life, they wan't you to know almost everything about them.

It's like they want to be infamous instead of famous.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

I believe more than 11 women have come forward at this point. T.I and Tiny could end up facing serious legal problems the way things are going.
    Yikes. Tip kids is about grown too, he's still a young guy, his get down prolly should have been done slowed down his money on some level.
    Still though, all these women didn't say no from the jump. It's gonna be tough I would think to prosecute unless they are willing to put it all out there.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Yikes. Tip kids is about grown too, he's still a young guy, his get down prolly should have been done slowed down his money on some level.
    Still though, all these women didn't say no from the jump. It's gonna be tough I would think to prosecute unless they are willing to put it all out there.
    TBH, they are probably hoping for enough "noise" to get a settlement of some sort.

And this isn't me saying they are just in it for money... but like you said... proving this will be tough. REALLY tough to convince a jury. good ol fashion regular "rape" is hard enough to win in court.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Invincible Member

Let's see if conservatives pundits are going stick up for T.I. seeing as "WOKE" Disney fired someone else. Will they claim that "cancel culture" is out of control and that T.I. is owed due process? Is Don Trump Jr going to address it? Will Ben Shapiro offer Tip a job? Or is it more likely they'll ignore it cuz he's not a conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Let's see if conservatives pundits are going stick up for T.I. seeing as "WOKE" Disney fired someone else. Will they claim that "cancel culture" is out of control and that T.I. is owed due process? Is Don Trump Jr going to address it? Will Ben Shapiro offer Tip a job? Or is it more likely they'll ignore it cuz he's not a conservative.
    I saw where they bounced a Black rapper, Young Pharaoh from speaking at CPAC because of ant-semitic statements he made.

Selective "cancel culture" at work. Just like they supported Blue Lives Matter on Jan. 6th.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    You already know the answer is NO.

Well, when people put themselves out there on Twitter, Youtube, TikTok, Instagram and every "reality" tv show about their home life and sex life, they wan't you to know almost everything about them.
    And then they get mad when they get caught up in mess.

How deep did the casting director vet these people? Seems like this would have come up before the hire.
    Not deep enough in some cases. I would suspect his hiring was to get some attention from venues that would normally ignore a movie called Antman. Like Coates hiring on Black Panther.

I mean everything about him is out there. But it's not use who gave him a reality show and a venue to act a fool on. That would be the same enablers who are not taking him out of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Not deep enough in some cases. I would suspect his hiring was to get some attention from venues that would normally ignore a movie called Antman. Like Coates hiring on Black Panther.

I mean everything about him is out there. But it's not use who gave him a reality show and a venue to act a fool on. That would be the same enablers who are not taking him out of stuff.
    Yeah, they probably overlooked this because they wanted certain "demographics" to be in the seats when the movie came out.

If they dropped Gina, they had to drop T.I. No way that was gonna sit well.

I don’t know what DC is doing, but as long as I get my Blue Beetle and Static movies, which do seem to be happening, I’ll be good! Now hopefully they’re quality films (ala Wonder Woman, Shazam, Aquaman and Joker).