Page 804 of 828 FirstFirst ... 304704754794800801802803804805806807808814 ... LastLast
Results 12,046 to 12,060 of 12411

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

It seems Netflix is using AI to generate scripts or something.

A good chunk of their movies are: 1. Heist movies 2. Spy/secret agent movies 3. Sometimes, a weird combination of both.

Also, I feel Kevin Hart is an "ok" comedian but not a great serious actor.
    They're also making the 4th Beverly Hills Cop. The LA One Piece was a smash hit, Netflix has dug their heels in so much the Live action is getting another season and the anime is getting a remake, it's not even done yet, we're still in the Egghead arc.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    They're also making the 4th Beverly Hills Cop. The LA One Piece was a smash hit, Netflix has dug their heels in so much the Live action is getting another season and the anime is getting a remake, it's not even done yet, we're still in the Egghead arc.
    The One Piece one is hilarious because the original anime is still running and is running on Netflix.

Netflix don't give AF.

Speaking of Kevin Hart, PLEASE tell me you all have watched Katt Williams interview with Shannon Sharpe! Lol he went in on a bunch of folks and it was honestly one of the best interviews I've ever seen.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Speaking of Kevin Hart, PLEASE tell me you all have watched Katt Williams interview with Shannon Sharpe! Lol he went in on a bunch of folks and it was honestly one of the best interviews I've ever seen.
    I haven't watched the whole interview yet.

Katt's been on Kevin Hart for a long time now.

The one thing I've always agreed with Katt Williams is that Kevin Hart isn't really funny. His Netflix special was completely inert.

It seems Netflix is using AI to generate scripts or something.

A good chunk of their movies are: 1. Heist movies 2. Spy/secret agent movies 3. Sometimes, a weird combination of both.

Also, I feel Kevin Hart is an "ok" comedian but not a great serious actor.
    Gotta be realistic there...

That line below what is in blue?

They need that to be a part of the game plan to cover for when they pull something like Jupiter's Legacy.

Some of the stuff has to keep them from going all of the way into the red when the screw up like that.

It was definitely entertaining. But it's creepy reading the comments with Katt fanatics acting like Trumpers. Everything he said is gospel to them, no matter how outrageous or blatantly and provably untrue.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

is Kat the one that got beat up or choked out by a kid?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    is Kat the one that got beat up or choked out by a kid?
    I think that was him, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    It was definitely entertaining. But it's creepy reading the comments with Katt fanatics acting like Trumpers. Everything he said is gospel to them, no matter how outrageous or blatantly and provably untrue.
    I don't think they believe, literally, everything (like the number of books he's read or being able to run like that lol.) However, what he said about the industry and other actors/comedians definitely rings true.

Ultimate Member

I don't think they believe, literally, everything (like the number of books he's read or being able to run like that lol.) However, what he said about the industry and other actors/comedians definitely rings true.
    It definitely appears so.

That interview has (unintentionally I suspect) gone viral. It's racked up tens of millions of views.

A lot of what he said was silly but he did make some serious points in the midst of all of it particularly around pay partity and the sort of roles certain actors are offered (i appreciated him standing up for Taraji P. Henson considering the backlash she got when talking about how black female actors are underpaid, something Viola Davis raised in the past), the way some industry people are responding to him does suggest that a lot of what he said was true.
    Last edited by Username taken; 01-07-2024 at 09:01 AM.

Ultimate Member

Speaking of interviews, I'm looking forward to the Jonathan Majors interview tomorrow.

That entire case still baffles me considering he should have been charged with a misdemeanor and the only eyewitness to the event said he didn't abuse his ex-girlfriend. Throw in the "chase video" and the whole thing is just bizarre.

I guess "those tears" supercede all evidence. Note, we don't know if Majors did abuse his gf before but the facts of the case (that we know) that led to his conviction doesn't line up.

I'm not sure it's unintentional. Even in the interview, Katt told Shannon he was about to blow up. And yeah, he did drop a few gems in that interview. It's really a good listen.

I'm not sure if Majors doing an interview is a good or bad move, though.

Speaking of interviews, I'm looking forward to the Jonathan Majors interview tomorrow.

That entire case still baffles me considering he should have been charged with a misdemeanor and the only eyewitness to the event said he didn't abuse his ex-girlfriend. Throw in the "chase video" and the whole thing is just bizarre.

I guess "those tears" supercede all evidence. Note, we don't know if Majors did abuse his gf before but the facts of the case (that we know) that led to his conviction doesn't line up.
    He was charged with a misdemeanor. And I think the final verdict was fair, actually. He wasn't found guilty of intentional harm.

Ultimate Member

He was charged with a misdemeanor. And I think the final verdict was fair, actually. He wasn't found guilty of intentional harm.
    Yeah but the unintentional harm thing is sooooooo broad and frankly, hard to understand.

If an individual attacks me and in the process of the restraining that person, I accidentally hurt that person, surely the original interaction should be a factor in determining the outcome of any legal action (the original action being me being the victim of said aggression).

Also, under the law, am I not allowed to protect myself from an aggressor, male or female? Beyond that, Majors even ran away to descalate the situation.
    Last edited by Username taken; 01-07-2024 at 11:43 AM.

Well the issue is they didn't prove she did attack him first. Otherwise yes, I believe you're correct. The jury likely based their decision on the video where he shoves her back into the car.