Page 267 of 821 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367767 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 12315
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    When has that stopped anybody? Because it's a BLACK person-those claws are out in extra ultra force.

Never mind we have had James Bond Jr (nephew) with a comic and a show in the 90s. No one threw a fit.

We have had a female Kato in Green Hornet.

Two different folks take over for Snake Eyes-yet the FEMALE Latino one has folks calling and complaining to Hasbro about it.
    Seriously, it is most unfortunate when that happens.

On a not so serious note....extra ultra force sounds like a rockin' comic from the 1990's.

Extraordinary Member

When has that stopped anybody? Because it's a BLACK person-those claws are out in extra ultra force.

Never mind we have had James Bond Jr (nephew) with a comic and a show in the 90s. No one threw a fit.

We have had a female Kato in Green Hornet.

Two different folks take over for Snake Eyes-yet the FEMALE Latino one has folks calling and complaining to Hasbro about it.
    We had a female Kato? You mean in the comics right?

If there'd been a female Kato in movies or TV I'd of heard, I think. But there could have been a sequel to Hong Kong's Black Mask (which is just about Kato with Green Hornet not even being mentioned) that I missed.

https://www.mythworldemedia.com/comics

Had some delays, but issue one of my comic is now available.

Myth Smith is a 200 plus years old supernatural adventurer who has been tasked with maintaining the balance between 'the real world' and the world of magic. He has various mystical weapons and artifacts from the myriad mythologies of the world that he uses (along with his own natural magic prowess) to get the job done! In this four issue mini-series, Myth encounters and must protect a seemingly innocent man who is being pursued by paranormal motorcycle gang cultists, a mysterious centuries old murderer and supernatural assassins-for-hire!
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post

https://www.mythworldemedia.com/comics

Had some delays, but issue one of my comic is now available.

Myth Smith is a 200 plus years old supernatural adventurer who has been tasked with maintaining the balance between 'the real world' and the world of magic. He has various mystical weapons and artifacts from the myriad mythologies of the world that he uses (along with his own natural magic prowess) to get the job done! In this four issue mini-series, Myth encounters and must protect a seemingly innocent man who is being pursued by paranormal motorcycle gang cultists, a mysterious centuries old murderer and supernatural assassins-for-hire!
    Lol. I've legit been playing as a Myth Smyth homage character on Secret World/Secret World Legends for years. You probably don't even remember back when I asked if it was cool for me to do that.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Lol. I've legit been playing as a Myth Smyth homage character on Secret World/Secret World Legends for years. You probably don't even remember back when I asked if it was cool for me to do that.
    Lol...I actually do remember. I never did see the character, though. Do you mind posting a screen capture?
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    Lol...I actually do remember. I never did see the character, though. Do you mind posting a screen capture?
    I'll probably play this weekend once all the kids are asleep. I'll get a grab then.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

gah i used to looooooove that show

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Pretty sure Suicide Squad was banned from China right?

I'd imagine, if Bird of Prey is also going to be banned, it increases the likelihood of LGBT representation 10 fold.
    Exactly. When it comes to any kind of meaningful LGBT representation in popular movies we're just waiting for the studios to stop chasing the Chinese market.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    Exactly. When it comes to any kind of meaningful LGBT representation in popular movies we're just waiting for the studios to stop chasing the Chinese market.
    I mean, studios were looking for reasons to leave LGBT characters out of their films long before they started looking at China. If it isn't the Chinese market, it will be some other reason why we won't see two characters of the same sex be attracted to each other.

Which is another reason why I doubt this rumor is true at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I mean, studios were looking for reasons to leave LGBT characters out of their films long before they started looking at China. If it isn't the Chinese market, it will be some other reason why we won't see two characters of the same sex be attracted to each other.

Which is another reason why I doubt this rumor is true at all.
    Lesbian rumor is much more likely than the Gay dudes rumor.

America is much more tolerate to hot lesbians lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Has anyone checked out MUA 3 yet? I thought about getting it, but the base story is only 10 hrs, I mean yeah they'res online stuff and missions, but I really don't want to pay $60 for a game that short. If it were $40 than maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Has anyone checked out MUA 3 yet? I thought about getting it, but the base story is only 10 hrs, I mean yeah they'res online stuff and missions, but I really don't want to pay $60 for a game that short. If it were $40 than maybe.
    I'm deciding if I'm going to get it tonight or not.
    Pull List:

Mechad Brooks will be leaving Supergirl in season 5

https://ew.com/comic-con/2019/07/19/...ving-season-5/

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Mechad Brooks will be leaving Supergirl in season 5

https://ew.com/comic-con/2019/07/19/...ving-season-5/
    Good for him.

The show hasn't known what to do with him since season 2 and he deserves a meatier role that'll better serve him then "James" Olsen did.

Rosario Dawson and Cree Summer will voice Diana and Hippolyta respectively in the upcoming DC animated movie Wonder Woman: Bloodlines.