Page 300 of 824 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350400800 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 12353

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    She walked into the wrong apartment and shot him cuz she thought he was an intruder. That was the reason.
    Well, she was also fielding WYD requests.

Guess she wasn't too tired for D.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    It's partially why I stay far away from Christianity, among the other madness it caused. But if the family decide they want to forgive, that's on them.

What I want to know is about the Judge, did the woman go up and hug the judge or did the judge go out and hug the woman?
    I would say that the court bailiff is supposed to prevent people from approaching the Judge out of turn, but then I looked at the pic above.

Both that Judge AND that Court Officer need to lose their jobs.

How many other convicted criminals did they feel the need to hug and caress?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    I would say that the court bailiff is supposed to prevent people from approaching the Judge out of turn, but then I looked at the pic above.

Agreed, I'm not 100% passing judgement on the judge just yet because the picture gives the idea that she's approaching him at the chair.

Did she ask permission to hug and he didn't want to appear rude or biased? In that scenario I'd partially blame him because he can essentially state protocol doesn't allow that or something.

Did she think she should hug the judge because he was black too and just went for it? Then once again he probably didn't want to appear rude but the officers shouldn't have allowed her to enter his space.

Did he approach her to hug her? Well that's clearly a messed up scenario.

At the same time, this is the same judge that was allowing the stand your ground scenario to lessen her sentence, even though the ground was someone else's apartment. So I'm still heavily leaning towards an uncle ruckus. But I have completely written him out like the officer who decided to play with her hair.

Did he approach her to hug her? Well that's clearly a messed up scenario.
    He BEGGED to hug her. Watch the whole video but that time index is where he BEGGED for the hug.

At the same time, this is the same judge that was allowing the stand your ground scenario to lessen her sentence, even though the ground was someone else's apartment.
    The judge suggested consider castle doctrine (Texas's version of stand your ground) if they decided to convict. When they convicted anyway, she then suggested "sudden passion" be considered when they had to decide sentencing. So the judge was on her side, and her tears/hug/bible/words of advice strengthens that claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    10 years and a hug from the judge. Awww....

We're so goddamn spineless, it's pathetic.
    Agreed. We keep turning the other cheek, even though we ran out of cheeks centuries ago.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Did she think she should hug the judge because he was black too and just went for it? Then once again he probably didn't want to appear rude but the officers shouldn't have allowed her to enter his space.
    The judge was a woman.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    He BEGGED to hug her. Watch the whole video but that time index is where he BEGGED for the hug.

I hate everything about this
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

My baby brother died not long ago...
    That Pain still fresh to me... I still dream about him being there. Songs come on
    that strike me like lightning... cause suddenly it hits u. Hes gone.

What Brandt did. I probably wouldn't be able to do*.
    Still judging somebody in that type of situation when you're no where near standing in his shoes makes you sound like
    ...well you know what you sound like...
    BaN

There's this graffiti on the wall Where I work out at and one of the scrawlings says.
    "Everybody wants to be a beast until its time to do what beasts to do."
    Righteousness… today I learned must work the same way.

Personally I don't care what anybody believes, but I find it's ignorant to mock someone for standing up for what they believe in.
    That's what the man believes in I respect him for standing on his virtue. Most of the people in the world are hypocrites who shouldnt be trusted or listened to their words have no value or strength.
    His does.

If you've never rocked with Jesus, passed the collection plate, praised him at Mama's house during some great feast with all the family there.
    I got no smoke with you at all...
    Not directed at you. Stand for what you believe in.

But the ones who do or have...Foh. You can't castigate him he did what He was supposed to do.
    Not what I would do, or what you would have done but what He stood for.

For the people that don't believe that... For the people that say I would do this… or black people need to do this… Or revenge!

George Zimmerman Is still alive and unharmed.
    Rick Snyder?
    The Governor of Michigan, Frank flint water on TV? Still fine.
    Darren Wilson? What is he? A fireman now.

I'm not calling for violence against these people cause that's wrong as long a we live in a society were we all agree on shared rules and values...

That being said... There are a lot of us right now likely enjoying New homes, pretty spouses, Netflix, good jobs, side pieces...

You knew they were getting away with murder when you woke up for days ago... And yet you've done nothing personally but complain on the Internet.

When the man who has some of the most right to vengeance gives up his vengeance.
    Who are you to claim it for yourself.
    Hard to make a weapon out of his brothers death when the family embraces the killer ... but that doesn't mean
    U get to say the brother betrayed "you" generic.

Sometimes it not about us. Or what we want to have said or done.

Lots of people wont get that, but they haven't done anything either.

*I actually thought... for a second that he was gonna kill her somehow in that moment.
    ....I dont think the judge should have allowed that. AT ALL.
    But... it is what it is.

EDIT: ALL THAT BEING SAID....WHEN THE @)%(#$* DO JUDGES HUG PEOPLE THOUGH? WHEN DO BALIFFS STROKE HAIR?
    GRAAAWRRRRR!!! Thats the real problem. I give mans a pass, I understand you do what you do to heal.

What was the JUDGE on? Where's the impartiality. Where's the professionalism Phew.
    Thats not ok. Judges don't hug. Especially not he people they pass judgment on. Nonsense. Race makes everything different.
    A brother killed a police dog and they gave him 45 years. . . ffs.
    Last edited by Midnight_v; 10-04-2019 at 08:05 AM.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    My baby brother died not long ago...
    That Pain still fresh to me... I still dream about him being there. Songs come on
    that strike me like lightning... cause suddenly it hits u. Hes gone.

What Brandt did. I probably wouldn't be able to do*.
    Still judging somebody in that type of situation when you're no where near standing in his shoes makes you sound like
    ...well you know what you sound like...
    BaN

There's this graffiti on the wall Where I work out at and one of the scrawlings says.
    "Everybody wants to be a beast until its time to do what beasts to do."
    Righteousness… today I learned must work the same way.

Personally I don't care what anybody believes, but I find it's ignorant to mock someone for standing up for what they believe in.
    That's what the man believes in I respect him for standing on his virtue. Most of the people in the world are hypocrites who shouldnt be trusted or listened to their words have no value or strength.
    His does.

If you've never rocked with Jesus, passed the collection plate, praised him at Mama's house during some great feast with all the family there.
    I got no smoke with you at all...
    Not directed at you. Stand for what you believe in.

But the ones who do or have...Foh. You can't castigate him he did what He was supposed to do.
    Not what I would do, or what you would have done but what He stood for.

For the people that don't believe that... For the people that say I would do this… or black people need to do this… Or revenge!

George Zimmerman Is still alive and unharmed.
    Rick Snyder?
    The Governor of Michigan, Frank flint water on TV? Still fine.
    Darren Wilson? What is he? A fireman now.

I'm not calling for violence against these people cause that's wrong as long a we live in a society were we all agree on shared rules and values...

That being said... There are a lot of us right now likely enjoying New homes, pretty spouses, Netflix, good jobs, side pieces...

You knew they were getting away with murder when you woke up for days ago... And yet you've done nothing personally but complain on the Internet.

When the man who has some of the most right to vengeance gives up his vengeance.
    Who are you to claim it for yourself.
    Hard to make a weapon out of his brothers death when the family embraces the killer ... but that doesn't mean
    U get to say the brother betrayed "you" generic.

Sometimes it not about us. Or what we want to have said or done.

Lots of people wont get that, but they haven't done anything either.

*I actually thought... for a second that he was gonna kill her somehow in that moment.
    ....I dont think the judge should have allowed that. AT ALL.
    But... it is what it is.

EDIT: ALL THAT BEING SAID....WHEN THE @)%(#$* DO JUDGES HUG PEOPLE THOUGH? WHEN DO BALIFFS STROKE HAIR?
    GRAAAWRRRRR!!! Thats the real problem. I give mans a pass, I understand you do what you do to heal.

What was the JUDGE on? Where's the impartiality. Where's the professionalism Phew.
    Thats not ok. Judges don't hug. Especially not he people they pass judgment on. Nonsense. Race makes everything different.
    A brother killed a police dog and they gave him 45 years. . . ffs.
    Jesus never told anybody to hug someone after they murdered their brother and I didn't hear anyone calling for vengeance. She's already convicted and going to jail.We're just saying that was some weak,pathetic **** and it was.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 10-04-2019 at 08:59 AM.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Jesus never told anybody to hug someone after they murdered their brother and I didn't hear anyone calling for vengeance. She's already convicted and going to jail.We're just saying that was some weak,pathetic **** and it was.
    Naw. Brah... That's his brother. That's his grief to carry.

Weak and pathetic are the people who judge a man for standing for what he believes in.

When they certainly haven't had a sibling murdered.
    Peanut gallery, goody talk... about "WUT ID Do!?!
    But what most of us do is cry and figure out what it means to be human.

Put the blame where it lies is my point.

Ease up off the kid. Hes 18 and his brothers dead. He didnt betray "black people" like these you hear on twitter. He doesn't owe anybody, much less owe anybody what they think the optics should or should not be.

Hes just a dude working through it.

Shoot at the judge, the bailiff, the system... sure.

But ain't no one really stepping outside their comfort zone so. It gets hard to take the frustration seriously. I was outside the court that night and no it isn't right or fair but... it's easy from the sidelines to make the right call.

I'm sure itll be a lot more heroic when the people on the net get the chance in the spotlight.

"If you dont have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one"
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Extraordinary Member

Naw. Brah... That's his brother. That's his grief to carry.

Weak and pathetic are the people who judge a man for standing for what he believes in.

When they certainly haven't had a sibling murdered.
    Peanut gallery, goody talk... about "WUT ID Do!?!
    But what most of us do is cry and figure out what it means to be human.

Put the blame where it lies is my point.

Ease up off the kid. Hes 18 and his brothers dead. He didnt betray "black people" like these you hear on twitter. He doesn't owe anybody, much less owe anybody what they think the optics should or should not be.

Hes just a dude working through it.

Shoot at the judge, the bailiff, the system... sure.

But ain't no one really stepping outside their comfort zone so. It gets hard to take the frustration seriously. I was outside the court that night and no it isn't right or fair but... it's easy from the sidelines to make the right call.

I'm sure itll be a lot more heroic when the people on the net get the chance in the spotlight.

"If you dont have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one"
    LOL. Whatever dude...

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Y'know, now that the X-men have gone back to being weird sci-fi again, I really like them. No more tone deaf analogies, just freaks building a freak nation. I can dig it. John Hickman is so good at this.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Lol, we are so past "respecting all beliefs equally." Know why? Because people take advantage. Give them an inch and they'll take your life. Anti vaxxers believe stupid things. So do flat earthers, climate change deniers, and racial separatists. All four of these cancers have strong religious beliefs and we must respect that! Lol, jk, no we don't. Strong people might shield themselves with the lord, but weak people always hide behind him.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post

This is some sad, sick, brainwashed, Stockholm syndrome, screwed in the head by organized religion, Aunt & Uncle Ruckus bullshit.
    I totally agree.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Im sure we'll get something more concrete...when she writes her book....after she gets out for five years good behavior.
    Or the Lifetime movie where she is played by Cherry Bomb (Allie from TNA Wrestling) or Haylie Duff.

She's eligible for a shank immediately though.
    We have had women BUTCHER their kids and go to jail. They serve their time and come right back out.

Has there ever been a case of a woman being killed in prison?

That is NEVER suppose to happen. There is a reason they keep folks from touching each other.