Page 828 of 828 FirstFirst ... 328728778818824825826827828
Results 12,406 to 12,411 of 12411

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    She definitely is but to a racist demographic, she'd be called "unattractive."
    Fixed. 10 char
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    While I am certain that Keke would do a great job, wouldn't racebending Rogue make her a Jezebel stereotype? Unless they want to tone down the flirting/"Ah have ta' make out with people to copy their powahs" thing too, It's disney, so they might. Do these people not know that there are other black female mutants besides Storm? Monet is right there, she's just bougie.
    Wasn't Rogue's flirting only introduced in the 90s?

Rogue was only ever a flirt in the 90s cartoon because she was a "Southern Belle" caricature. That's not actually her personality in comics.

Ultimate Member

It's going to be weird to hear Drake use the n-word again..lolol.

That being said, I'm not really a fan of these rappers calling Drake "white" as some sort of pejorative. He has a black father and is allowed to embrace his black side. I come from a multiracial background and it's not uncommon for people from this sort of background to embrace one side or the other (or both).

That being said, the whole thing about Drake's "whiteness" is more about him being fake as opposed to being bi-racial. Also, Drake might want to tread carefully because Kendrick hinted at some unsavory things about Drake that a lot of people didn't know. Stuff that could be career damaging.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    It's going to be weird to hear Drake use the n-word again..lolol.

That being said, I'm not really a fan of these rappers calling Drake "white" as some sort of pejorative. He has a black father and is allowed to embrace his black side. I come from a multiracial background and it's not uncommon for people from this sort of background to embrace one side or the other (or both).

That being said, the whole thing about Drake's "whiteness" is more about him being fake as opposed to being bi-racial. Also, Drake might want to tread carefully because Kendrick hinted at some unsavory things about Drake that a lot of people didn't know. Stuff that could be career damaging.
    Bless J. Cole's heart lol. Mans was bein' called the smartest rapper alive yesterday.

Some babe on twitter said she's a J. Cole biracial and not a Drake biracial and I'm still laughin about that sht.

Exactly. Champagne is a Hip-Hop gentrifier. He can rap his ass off now but it is what it is and I guess it's good there's only the 1 of him. He ultra famous and in kind, he says weird **** all the time, that blackface photoshoot will never not be a fkn goofy, harmful look and Push did him like Sonny did Carlo in Godfather. Dot is weird dude too, at times too eclectic for my taste but also raps his mfkn ASS off. There's layers to that Euphoria, the hater bars are cold af. In the end both have been around damn near 20, nothing left to loose or gain really imo. It's sport and I dig it.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Bless J. Cole's heart lol. Mans was bein' called the smartest rapper alive yesterday.

Some babe on twitter said she's a J. Cole biracial and not a Drake biracial and I'm still laughin about that sht.

Exactly. Champagne is a Hip-Hop gentrifier. He can rap his ass off now but it is what it is and I guess it's good there's only the 1 of him. He ultra famous and in kind, he says weird **** all the time, that blackface photoshoot will never not be a fkn goofy, harmful look and Push did him like Sonny did Carlo in Godfather. Dot is weird dude too, at times too eclectic for my taste but also raps his mfkn ASS off. There's layers to that Euphoria, the hater bars are cold af. In the end both have been around damn near 20, nothing left to loose or gain really imo. It's sport and I dig it.
    Yeah, I'm enjoying this stuff.

A lot of stuff on Euphoria was interesting, as you said, the song is layered.

Honestly, Drake has become increasingly "weird" in the last few years. Some of it was "funny and cute" when he was younger but homie is almost 40 now, some of his antics look strange.