Page 824 of 824 FirstFirst ... 324724774814820821822823824
Results 12,346 to 12,354 of 12354
    Ultimate Member

Idaho tried to apologize for March Madness racism but a far-right agitator stepped in

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/id...f06f04e0&ei=12

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    I've actually seen a number of black people online saying they actually like Candace Owens, which flipped me out. Her pivoting to get black supporters might actually work.
    Truth of the matter is, a large percentage of black folk are actually functionally very very very very very socially conservative.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I'm the first to say that online social traction is not indicative of what ACTUAL people will admit or feel. Often times it's only an indication over an authentic point of view. That said certain groups and individuals make a living proporting bad info, ignorant and blatantly racist noise as well as straight up lies. May God be with the victims of the Baltimore bridge collapse but all the chatter over it's mayor and terrorism and DEI have some proponents, same usual suspects of course, with national reach. Oh, and lots of structural engineer's, so many.

DEI just being a synonym for the hard ER by so many is being checked in real time is progress I guess. Tuh, lemme give a shoutout to all my DEI'z then.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Truth of the matter is, a large percentage of black folk are actually functionally very very very very very socially conservative.
    Sure. Proper anyway, same time we've all got family. Now FISCALLY, which is where that "used" to factor way more heavily. Before it was as much as a personal identity, not as much as their counterparts I say.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Will is still in shape but Martin is starting to look his age.
    He looks better than he did in the last one, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    I'm the first to say that online social traction is not indicative of what ACTUAL people will admit or feel. Often times it's only an indication over an authentic point of view. That said certain groups and individuals make a living proporting bad info, ignorant and blatantly racist noise as well as straight up lies. May God be with the victims of the Baltimore bridge collapse but all the chatter over it's mayor and terrorism and DEI have some proponents, same usual suspects of course, with national reach. Oh, and lots of structural engineer's, so many.

DEI just being a synonym for the hard ER by so many is being checked in real time is progress I guess. Tuh, lemme give a shoutout to all my DEI'z then.

Sure. Proper anyway, same time we've all got family. Now FISCALLY, which is where that "used" to factor way more heavily. Before it was as much as a personal identity, not as much as their counterparts I say.
    I mean...I'm a Civil Engineer, in fact I'm the nicest train driver you've ever met. I work in land development, not structures (I think I passed statics through sheer luck and the grace of god) one doesn't really need to be an armchair engineer to figure out how the bridge fell, the ship hit a support, the type of bridge that the FSK bridge is could not handle that kind of hit without collapsing, in fact I'd go as far as to assume most bridges can't. It wasn't terrorism or DEI like so many on twitter are ready to believe, I've also noticed how DEI has effectively replaced "Woke" and "Thug" as a shorthand for black. Is that why they want to say the N-Word so badly? They want to be racist but are too lazy to co-opt a new term every 5-10 years?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post

Hilariously, some racist asshats were calling the Mayor a "DEI", just confirmation that the push against DEI is just racist.

The only good thing about that is X/Twitter users added community notes to point out that the Mayor was elected and his being there has nothing to do with DEI practices.

Aside this, it just shows how a lot of stuff black people in the US have been historically accused of is just false and lies.

EDIT: Joe Biden's spokesman had to weigh in on some of the nonsense. That's how egregious some of the stuff that's being posted online about "DEI" is.
    Last edited by Username taken; 03-27-2024 at 02:53 PM.

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

This looks like someone is trying too hard.

Needless to say, this is a no for me dawg.