Page 509 of 827 FirstFirst ... 9409459499505506507508509510511512513519559609 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 12401

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Falcon & Winter Soldier spoilers:

spoilers:
    Lamar Hoskins aka Battlestar deserved better!.

I can't believe they fridged him like that.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, that was fucking lame. You know, I realize that tastes will vary, but imo this show is so much less well done than WandaVision. Guess we can expect varying quality from the Disney Avengers shows, much like the Netflix Marvel shows.
    Be kind to me, or treat me mean
    I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Idk if this has already been discussed here, but did anyone hear rumors of spoilers:
    John Stewart in the Snyder Cut?
    end of spoilers
    I think I read about Snyder wanting him to be in it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Allen View Post
    Yeah, that was fucking lame. You know, I realize that tastes will vary, but imo this show is so much less well done than WandaVision. Guess we can expect varying quality from the Disney Avengers shows, much like the Netflix Marvel shows.
    I personally like it better than Wandavision

talking about wandavision was more entertaining that watching wandavision ime lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Allen View Post
    Yeah, i don’t like that trope they used here at all.

Although, I prefer this to Wandavision but the events of the most recent episode rubbed me the wrong way.

Ultimate Member

What prompted this?

Not sure why they went in that direction
    Exactly.

I know they needed something to transform Walker into his comic book counterpart but this wasn’t the way to go. IMHO of course.

Ultimate Member

Meanwhile, I tried to watch “THEM” and quickly turned it off.

Real racism is already horrifying enough. I don’t see the need for symbolism in a series that has actual racism and actual horror.

It now comes across as “edge lord”. Just because Jordan Peele could execute it the way he did doesn’t mean just anyone can.

Eh, I don't really care...

spoilers:
    that battlestar got murked tbh. The show obviously already has a strong POC presence so I don't consider it a big deal. Sidekicks get murked sometime, whatever.

I just hope the show turns around a touch now and becomes more about Falcon. It has been HEAVY bucky focused so far. I like MCU bucky a lot.... . but Falcon has the lead spot in the title. So, id rather the show focus on him like it was intended too.

I do wonder if when Falcon finally becomes THE captain america... if he will bring Isiah out of that house and give him his due with the public. that woudl be cool... while at the same time inspiring Patriot to exist.

I also wonder if Zemo is going to go after Isiah since he hates super soldiers so much
    end of spoilers

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Meanwhile, I tried to watch “THEM” and quickly turned it off.

Real racism is already horrifying enough. I don’t see the need for symbolism in a series that has actual racism and actual horror.

It now comes across as “edge lord”. Just because Jordan Peele could execute it the way he did doesn’t mean just anyone can.
    When I first heard about Them, my first reaction was surprise that it wasn't either made by Jordan Peele or didn't have any connection to Peele's "Us".

Rest in peace, DMX.

Jordan Fite has been cast as Aiyon the Gold Ranger in Power Rangers Dino Fury. This marks the first time we've had two Rangers played by black actors on the same roster.

https://twitter.com/PowerRangers/sta...62475544948738

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

spoilers:
    that battlestar got murked tbh. The show obviously already has a strong POC presence so I don't consider it a big deal. Sidekicks get murked sometime, whatever.

I just hope the show turns around a touch now and becomes more about Falcon. It has been HEAVY bucky focused so far. I like MCU bucky a lot.... . but Falcon has the lead spot in the title. So, id rather the show focus on him like it was intended too.

I do wonder if when Falcon finally becomes THE captain america... if he will bring Isiah out of that house and give him his due with the public. that woudl be cool... while at the same time inspiring Patriot to exist.

I also wonder if Zemo is going to go after Isiah since he hates super soldiers so much
    end of spoilers
    Fair enough.

But I'm very curious how Sam will cope eventually since he's not a supersoldier.

Ultimate Member

Exactly.

I know they needed something to transform Walker into his comic book counterpart but this wasn’t the way to go. IMHO of course.
    Yeah, I can see that

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    I think spoilers:
    Battlestar could've just gotten hurt. And killing off the Black sidekick to motivate the White hero is really an outdated cliche
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

Yeah, I can see that

I think spoilers:
    Battlestar could've just gotten hurt. And killing off the Black sidekick to motivate the White hero is really an outdated cliche
    end of spoilers
    Yep.

That's why I was surprised.

It's an odd trope to lean into. But I guess the producers feel the series is already POC leaning but nonetheless, it's something I could do without.

Yeah, I can see that

I think spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    eh

spoilers:
    Walker isn't the hero.

We have a POC main lead (sam), POC main villain, POC dora's stole the show last issue. Sam's POC family is about to get more screen time it seems. POC Isiah gave a very powerful 2 mins of screentime and might still be back.

The issue IMO, with killing off POC or woman for motivation OR killing them off when they are the only one relaly (Darwin for example) is that that is all they are allowed to do. I want POC to get to be everytihng in a movie... and part of being everything is getting murked sometimes lol.

Plus for all of Marvel's sidekick POCs... I don't remember any of them getting killed. Rhodey got injured in CW but that didn't motivate Stark at all. Hell, Bucky is the only sidekick to die in a marvel movie I do believe.
    end of spoilers

Shang Chi costumes leaked

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/shang...3892#gs.xvuv8g

people are already mad about the 10 rings.

Please have good fights