Page 147 of 824 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247647 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 12354

Quote Originally Posted by Yaw View Post
    His accusers admitted to lying due to coercion by their parents years ago. This is a witch hunt.
    I wouldn't be too sure of that.

https://jezebel.com/michael-jackson-...tos-1782318923

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Always follow this rule when that happens-

1) Do they have a movie, show or album coming out.

2) Look at who they have worked with in the past.

3) Who are the attention whores?

Because they see folks get away with it. And get the jobs that they wanted.

Now you have to wonder is this stuff what drove Lee Thompson Young & Jon Paul Steuer & Johnathan Brandis to suicide?
    Lee was suffering from depression and Brandis was reportedly in a similar funk due to his career coming apart. I don’t see the connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    There's a whole...I don't know the right word for it...cadre of dudes that REALLY BOUGHT INTO that whole "talk to all women that you want to $%^& like they are ho's that you have already @#$%ed" and they took that
    mindset into the workplace for some insane reason.

His apology to that woman is pretty wild "Hey, I thought you knew where I was coming from". WTF? Dude pretty much asked for Anal instead of saying hello, according to her.

It's worse that the dude covers the Music Industry so he's around or reporting on dudes who might be able to get away with that **** and he probably sees no reason why he can't too. He's talent too, dammit.
    Yup. I’ve seen dudes like that who get way too casual and intimate with every woman they encounter and don’t see why they don’t like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaw View Post
    His accusers admitted to lying due to coercion by their parents years ago. This is a witch hunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Yeah, like I said earlier, I can bounce either way on michael. Rather quickly lol.

He dead though. ****'s over, don't really matter anymore. If we are pulling receipts on dead people... we gonna be here a long time.

There are enough real life creeps that I really don't see the point in going back at michael at this point. But if we are going to, we gonna bring up the David Bowies of the world right? Steven Tyler's too right? Or are we just going after minority pedos? Gotta burn it all down, no controlled burns here please
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

My stance on the King of Pop is that Jackson didn't break any laws but his behavior was still borderline unethical. I know the guy had a rough childhood, but that doesn't make it all right to only associate with children in an effort to recapture your youth. It also didn't help that he surrounded himself with enablers who refused to clue him in on the facts of life once the public learned about his weird-ass slumber parties.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    My stance on the King of Pop is that Jackson didn't break any laws but his behavior was still borderline unethical. I know the guy had a rough childhood, but that doesn't make it all right to only associate with children in an effort to recapture your youth. It also didn't help that he surrounded himself with enablers who refused to clue him in on the facts of life once the public learned about his weird-ass slumber parties.
    a minimum he is a creep

at worst, he is a monster

... but he made thriller so......

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Yeah, like I said earlier, I can bounce either way on michael. Rather quickly lol.

He dead though. ****'s over, don't really matter anymore. If we are pulling receipts on dead people... we gonna be here a long time.

There are enough real life creeps that I really don't see the point in going back at michael at this point. But if we are going to, we gonna bring up the David Bowies of the world right? Steven Tyler's too right? Or are we just going after minority pedos? Gotta burn it all down, no controlled burns here please
    Weinstein at least seems closer and closer to prison each day. That these guys got exposed at all is a miracle so there is some hope of them all being put away.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

This is all that I'm asking for.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    This is where the parents have to be included. They were enablers. No way in hell would I let my child stay with another grown man that was not a blood relative I fully trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    This is where the parents have to be included. They were enablers. No way in hell would I let my child stay with another grown man that was not a blood relative I fully trusted.
    They can burn too.

BURN IT ALL

Extraordinary Member

And no jail time? lol nahhh

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I'm all the way down for this

Ultimate Member

Well, the article does have an addendum that says that some of the documents might have been obtained from other sources. So not everything quoted was actually obtained from Neverland.