Page 630 of 827 FirstFirst ... 130530580620626627628629630631632633634640680730 ... LastLast
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Letitia Wright denies spreading antivax rhetoric on set.

https://www.themarysue.com/letitia-w...orever-denial/
    THR isn't one to make up rumors at all. THem, deadline, and variety have real sources.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Because, apparently, he is an idiot lol
    I guess you'd have to be to believe in a flat earth, or anti-vax, or creationism, or any other conspiracy preached by Fox News or Alex Jones or whomever else

Extraordinary Member

These MFers have literally forgotten that The State can mandate certain behavior and are absolutely somehow shocked when they are reminded of it.

There's a reason there are things like seatbelt laws, laws against public nudity and drunk driving. There's precedent for this kind of thing. Like 100 years worth.

It should be physically impossible to be that damn dumb, but the Internet makes many things possible.

These people are the best social argument for reinstating The Draft.
    Last edited by Vic Vega; 10-14-2021 at 05:37 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    These MFers have literally forgotten that The State can mandate certain behavior and are absolutely somehow shocked when they are reminded of it.

There's a reason there are things like seatbelt laws, laws against public nudity and drunk driving. There's precedent for this kind of thing. Like 100 years worth.

It should be physically impossible to be that damn dumb, but the Internet makes many things possible.

I mean, it's fair to question whether we need certain laws, but these guys aren't coming from an intellectual perspective, but an anti-intellectual one. It's not about these laws being necessary, but about 'me thinking they're not'. And ironically a lot of these guys have no interest in actually rejecting the stupid or outdated customs and laws that actually oppress us, because they're too busy faking oppression.

Its not about public safety any more. it has become to political. And they spread disinformation and block mandates all in the name of "They have not right to tell me what to do with my body. Now watch me high five my buddies as we pass these super restrictive abortion laws."
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Its not about public safety any more. it has become to political. And they spread disinformation and block mandates all in the name of "They have not right to tell me what to do with my body. Now watch me high five my buddies as we pass these super restrictive abortion laws."
    Because it's always been about what the majority group wants to do without being restrained, while restraining everyone else. That's really what the regressive ideology is all about. It's why public health care options are oppression but police brutality against non-White ethnicities is 'just doing their job'

I mean, you have people in the MILITARY bitching about a mandatory shot.

MILITARY

the place you get shots that no one else gets, with no choice, half the time not even knowing what you are getting stabbed with.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

MILITARY

the place you get shots that no one else gets, with no choice, half the time not even knowing what you are getting stabbed with.
    THIS

I am a school employee-before I could even get HIRED-I had to get a TB test, get finger printed and a background check. Then had to get certification within 6 months. I don't teach.
    Don't get me started on No Child Left Behind and those requirements.

Lets not forget booster shots that all kids must have to STAY in school.

Whats this thing about Kyrie Irving.
    He wants to be a SJW but doesn't know how and wants to be the center of attention. How can you be the voice of the voiceless when those anti-vaccine folks have been VERY vocal.
    And in some cases HOSTILE as some school board members will testify.

If he wanted to do that LOGIC says you go find the folks who have LEGIT reasons. There are some folks who can NOT take the vaccine for health reasons. Those are the folks we need to be hearing from.

Lets NOT forget this- Irving has shared and interacted with social media posts from a conspiracy theorist on Instagram, claiming that "secret societies are administering vaccines in a plot to connect Black people to a master computer for a plan of Satan".

It might be time to bring back those this is your brain on drugs with Rachel Leigh Cook.

And now he is the poster boy for Fox lol.
    EVERY single NBA story on the NOT vaccine shows HIM. Even Andrew Wiggins has shut up.

But, he is an idiot who thinks he is smarter than everyone. He was a cancer in Cleveland that was only controlled by Lebron, then cancer in Boston, and now a cancer in BKN.
    And yes... Irving has had multiple surgeries and procedures done because he is always hurt.
    Even on NBA 2K21 Franchise mode-he's INJURY prone. In playing NBA 2K17-21 (19 was a MESS)-he had been injury prone in franchise mode. I need to delete him from Franchise mode.

HIs career so far
    582 put a possible 820 games played.

64 out of 236 games played as a Net. That is worth paying over 200 million? Talk about overrated. And folks complain about Kristap Porzingis. Who LOL folks (no one in Dallas) want to trade for Kyrie.

We learned our lessons about headcases-after Oj Mayo, Chandler Pearson and Rando. At least Porzingis didn't QUIT in the middle of a playoff game.

Ultimate Member

https://fadeawayworld.net/nba-media/...e-proud-of-you

One of those supporting Kyrie was another controversial star, Stephon Marbury, who dedicated some words to the point guard during his Instagram Live. The former New York Knicks player even compared the 2016 NBA champion to Muhammad Ali, the greatest boxer of all time and someone that fought for social justice issues during his life.

Even though Kyrie is reportedly trying to make a statement with his refusal to take the vaccine, it's a reach to compare him to Ali, a person who defied the highest authorities in America to defend his freedom.

Kyrie could not HANDLE a 10th let alone EVERYTHING Ali, Jackie Robertson, Ernie Banks, Rosa, Martin, Malcolm and let alone Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf dealt with.

No one except HIM is stopping him from playing.

The Nets can't have him for only 30 games (count New York, Dallas and parts of Cali's restrictions-you get about 50+ games he could not play in).

Extraordinary Member

MILITARY

Every child as near as I can tell has to get thier MMR ( Measles, Mumps and Rubella) shots to be even allowed in freaking PRESCHOOL.

And nobody was bitching about that.

Now all of a sudden you have a deep ethical conviction about Vaccines?

It's fucking inane.

Then when these same people get sick they have the NERVE to start a Go Fund Me for thier medical bills.

WTF.

PS: as a Knick fan I will always be thankful we didn't get Kyrie's fragile ass. Now it's almost funny.

If the Nets decided to sue him for breach of contract, I will laugh my ass off.
    Last edited by Vic Vega; 10-15-2021 at 01:12 PM.

Every child as near as I can tell has to get thier MMR ( Measles, Mumps and Rubella) shots to be even allowed in freaking PRESCHOOL.

It's fucking inane.

Then when these same people get sick they have the NERVE to start a Go Fund Me for thier medical bills.

WTF.

PS: as a Knick fan I will always be thankful we didn't get Kyrie's fragile ass. Now it's almost funny.

They wouldnt sue because it would never fly. A good lawyer will say there is nothing in his contract that says he has to get the vaccine. And New York is the one that has the mandate and is saying he cant play because of the fact he didnt get the shot, also there are places (A few not many) that he can play but the owners and management said no thank you since we cant use him 100 percent of the time.
    Last edited by babyblob; 10-15-2021 at 01:35 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I just dont understand what he thinks he has to gain. He has had an issue with every team he has been on. Not only is he not getting the shot but he is making a huge deal about it and playing the victim/hero. he gets hurt getting out of bed. Does he really think a team is going to take a shot on him after his contract is up?

It's fucking inane.

WTF.

Yup. anti vax used to be only for weirdos.

And vaccines to work in a hospital are incredibly normal as well. This isn't new.

I had to get certain extra vaccines for school after undergrad lol

Ultimate Member

A Texas school district is considering Holocaust Denial as part of fighting against "critical race theory".

https://www.newsweek.com/outrage-tex...ckdown-1639213

They've managed to get away with downplaying slavery, Jim Crow and the entire civil rights movement. But now they're getting to the Holocaust, this where things will really blow up.

Ultimate Member

It won't stop until they pretend White hicks are somehow the most oppressed group in American history