Page 390 of 827 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394400440490 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 12395

Jonathan Majors will be in the next Ant-Man movie.

https://deadline.com/2020/09/jonatha...se-1203028234/

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Jonathan Majors will be in the next Ant-Man movie.

https://deadline.com/2020/09/jonatha...se-1203028234/
    Kang... in Ant-Man??

I guess they are going full Quantum Realm time traveling stuff?

So surely Kang is the next Marvel big bad right? No way they waste him in Ant-Man on off?

This is odd lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Kang... in Ant-Man??

So surely Kang is the next Marvel big bad right? No way they waste him in Ant-Man on off?

This is odd lol
    It actually will be interesting to see what they do with him. Thanos is dead twice over. They aren't using Magneto or any of the X-villains for a while. Doom and Galactus riding the bench with the Fantastic Four, so Kang's the next step I suppose. There's always Mephisto or Micheal Korvac if they really want to scrape the barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    It actually will be interesting to see what they do with him. Thanos is dead twice over. They aren't using Magneto or any of the X-villains for a while. Doom and Galactus riding the bench with the Fantastic Four, so Kang's the next step I suppose. There's always Mephisto or Micheal Korvac if they really want to scrape the barrel.
    I really wanted Kang as the next big MCU villain but that was before time travel shennanigans in End Game.

They just better not chump him out in ant-man lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I really wanted Kang as the next big MCU villain but that was before time travel shennanigans in End Game.

Kang should be the next big bad. I mean after Time Travel in End Game it makes sense. But if he is a jobber for Ant Man and the Wasp I am going to be pissed. I dont know much about Major but after looking him up people have good things to say about him so I am thinking it will work out.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Kang... in Ant-Man??

This is odd lol
    I saw this on Twitter. A lot of folks brought up the fact that Kang, aka Nathanial Richards, is a descendant of Reed Richards, meaning whenever they cast Reed it might be a black actor they use this time. Folks seemed more excited over that prospect than, well, Kang himself. But casting Jonathan Majors opens up that possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I saw this on Twitter. A lot of folks brought up the fact that Kang, aka Nathanial Richards, is a descendant of Reed Richards, meaning whenever they cast Reed it might be a black actor they use this time. Folks seemed more excited over that prospect than, well, Kang himself. But casting Jonathan Majors opens up that possibility.
    Hmm...those getting excited are definitely jumping the gun lol. We don't know if Kang will be a descendant of Richards in the mcu. Plus Richards can still be white and have a black descendent.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Well, I suppose that depends on if he has powers or not. Ant-Man has a tendency to get one over on black characters who don't have powers. I don't know a lot about Kang, other than that he's a time traveler and Mark Waid loves him.

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    Hmm...those getting excited are definitely jumping the gun lol. We don't know if Kang will be a descendant of Richards in the mcu. Plus Richards can still be white and have a black descendent.
    Too late there's already fan castings. lol Only a matter of time before Giancarlo Esposito comes up.

ahh, so soon we will hear why reed freaking richards is everyones favorite character and you can't possible race bend him!

Just wait til they start racebending OG xmen lol. The **** storm will be legendary.

Southern Black Rogue anyone?

What about Black Cajun Gambit?

ahh, so soon we will hear why reed freaking richards is everyones favorite character and you can't possible race bend him!

Just wait til they start racebending OG xmen lol. The **** storm will be legendary.

Ironically Marvel might be using a black actor to play Kang just so they don't look like, well, Ridley Scott when they revel he was Rama-Tut. It might not necessarily be in the spirit of inclusion but rather insurance against looking tone-deaf cause they plan on doing that particular storyline down the road.

So, agreed there, folks thinking this means a black Reed Richards might indeed be sadly mistaken.

X-Men is another can of worms, though. In order to see black characters they would have to race bend them, especially black male mutants. Either do that and face the ire of fanboys online, or don't and get the movie-going public going "So, its Storm, that's it for black characters?"

I'm curious how Marvel will handle it. Morbidly curious, but not enough to lose sleep over it.

X-Men is another can of worms, though. In order to see black characters they would have to race bend them, especially black male mutants. Either do that and face the ire of fanboys online, or don't and get the movie-going public going "So, its Storm, that's it for black characters?"

Crazy. Disney acquired all those Marvel mutants and still only ended up with a single hand worth of Black characters. Might have a finger in change coming back to you depending on how you feel about that aboriginal brotha with the rock on the string that could open a portal. They better age-bend the **** out of Moses Magnum for the big screen.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Ironically Marvel might be using a black actor to play Kang just so they don't look like, well, Ridley Scott when they revel he was Rama-Tut. It might not necessarily be in the spirit of inclusion but rather insurance against looking tone-deaf cause they plan on doing that particular storyline down the road.

So, agreed there, folks thinking this means a black Reed Richards might indeed be sadly mistaken.

I'm curious how Marvel will handle it. Morbidly curious, but not enough to lose sleep over it.
    Great point wasn’t thinking of that. Hopefully DC is smart enuff to do the same with the Potential Michael B Jordan Hawkman casting.. No need for anymore nonsense like we saw on the CW Legends involving Hawks & Kemet/Egypt Egypt be shown again.

Astonishing Member

Yes, please, and thank you for me!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Crazy. Disney acquired all those Marvel mutants and still only ended up with a single hand worth of Black characters. Might have a finger in change coming back to you depending on how you feel about that aboriginal brotha with the rock on the string that could open a portal. They better age-bend the **** out of Moses Magnum for the big screen.
    Even sadder is if you look at the books that they sell under Disney Hyperion-they have a black lead book that they could use.

Tristan Strong punches a hole in the Sky. If you thought Black Panther was too black casted. African gods and black American folklore. Ava should have did this instead of a Wrinkle in Time.