Page 684 of 827 FirstFirst ... 184584634674680681682683684685686687688694734784 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 12395
    'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    https://us.yahoo.com/news/jordan-pet...231218547.html

These are things I can't understand.

Yumi Nu is as beautiful as they come.

I can't imagine how someone will look at her and call her "not beautiful". It's like these men's rights guys are just insane.
    She's not my type either, but I'm way heavier than she is, so it's not like I have the right to give her any shade without being an utter hypocrite.

Why do right-wingers constantly accuse lefties of elaborate conspiracies and villainous cabals? Who has the time for that ****? I work for a living.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Invincible Member

I can't imagine how someone will look at her and call her "not beautiful". It's like these men's rights guys are just insane.
    Keep in mind this is the guy who rose to fame blaming everything bad on so-called "post-modern neo-marxists" and falsely claimed the Canadian govt was going to lock people up for using the wrong pro-nouns. And as of late has leaned even more into conventional conversative politics. Still a lot of what he does is schtick...rarely will he give a straight forward answer about why he does or does not support a particular policy, he'll spew metaphorical gibberish instead. Even here, he's pretending that some imagined "authoritarian tolerance" is somehow "making" him find Nu attractive?

What's funny is that over the last few years folks have called him a sexist, a gateway to the alt-right, transphobic, and all kinds of other things, but when his own fans tell that he shouldn't fat-shame, then Twitter has gone too far!
    Last edited by ed2962; 05-17-2022 at 08:49 PM.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    She's not my type either, but I'm way heavier than she is, so it's not like I have the right to give her any shade without being an utter hypocrite.

Why do right-wingers constantly accuse lefties of elaborate conspiracies and villainous cabals? Who has the time for that ****? I work for a living.
    The media figures who do it, say it because there's $$$ in it. Sadly though ( as we were just reminded), there are real villainous cabals but they're mostly right wingers themselves and they are the ones who take violent action.

I love how the article refers to the 17th century painting with the words, "..the man embraced her at her feet." Her feet? That's not her feet he's diving face first into! But it is the reason she has such a big smile on her face!
    Watching television is not an activity.

My man's acting like he's Chris Hemsworth or something
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Keep in mind this is the guy who rose to fame blaming everything bad on so-called "post-modern neo-marxists" and falsely claimed the Canadian govt was going to lock people up for using the wrong pro-nouns. And as of late has leaned even more into conventional conversative politics. Still a lot of what he does is schtick...rarely will he give a straight forward answer about why he does or does not support a particular policy, he'll spew metaphorical gibberish instead. Even here, he's pretending that some imagined "authoritarian tolerance" is somehow "making" him find Nu attractive?

What's funny is that over the last few years folks have called him a sexist, a gateway to the alt-right, transphobic, and all kinds of other things, but when his own fans tell that he shouldn't fat-shame, then Twitter has gone too far!
    if you sprinkle just a tiny bit of truth, you can make almost any conspiracy like theory sound plausible.

That is why conspiracy stuff used to be the kind of stuff you did high AF and it was in kinda good fun. Not taken seriously.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Yumi's got a pretty face, long hair, and well...she isn't even that big. Peterson talks a big game, but the backlash make him leave twitter...again. This is all it took apparently.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Yumi's got a pretty face, long hair, and well...she isn't even that big. Peterson talks a big game, but the backlash make him leave twitter...again. This is all it took apparently.
    Peterson rose to fame for refusing to agree with others. And then he rage quit twitter because others refused to agree with him. Because he's humorless, he sees no irony here.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

The absurdity of all this.

These assholes are ALL descendants of immigrants.
    If these guys are so terrified of being replaced, they should try asking Native Americans how they feel about being a minority in their own country due to centuries of murder and displacement.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 05-18-2022 at 08:20 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post

Yumi is definitely my type.

Jordan Peterson is someone that sounds smart and dumb at the same time.

Ultimately, he's one of these old guys (like Joe Rogan and Bill Maher) that start to lash out because they simply can't get their way.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    If these guys are so terrified of being replaced, they should try asking Native Americans how they feel about being a minority in their own country due to centuries of murder and displacement.
    Agreed 100%.

Ultimately, he's one of these old guys (like Joe Rogan and Bill Maher) that start to lash out because they simply can't get their way.
    Peterson isn't as smart as he thinks he is, he's just been gassed up by all those right-wing chuds who worship him. Guys like Peterson and Rogan are popular because they fill a void people don't want to admit is there. Maher still thinks of himself as a liberal, but he's not, he's a libertarian, they're like housecats, the love to believe that they're independent, but they aren't, they worship capitalism and think everything else is communism.
    Last edited by Overhazard; 05-18-2022 at 10:44 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Peterson isn't as smart as he thinks he is, he's just been gassed up by all those right-wing chuds who worship him. Guys like Peterson and Rogan are popular because they fill a void people don't want to admit is there. Maher still thinks of himself as a liberal, but he's not, he's a libertarian, they're like housecats, the love to believe that they're independent, but they aren't, they worship capitalism and think everything else is communism.
    Yeah, Maher in particular is someone that's always had a "bigotry" in his commentary.

Not in his jokes, his actual thoughts, and feelings expressed in interviews.

As you rightly pointed out, he's not actually a liberal person. He says he is but he really isn't at all and just like most old men in his position, he's increasingly becoming more concerned about "wokeism" as opposed to the real damage being done to society (e.g the garbage that Fox News and right-wing media has put out that has actually led to people's deaths).

BANNED

Yeah, I'd put him more in line with the Ben Shapiros, Matt Walshes, and Steven Crowders than Rogan and Maher. Rogan seems like a dips##t, but is vaguely aware he's a dips##t but still has strong opinions regardless. Maher is sharper than Rogan, but is also a bit of a dips##t who's been doing the political commentary so long that he's come to think of himself as an expert.

The Peterson/Shapiro/etc. crowd generally look for the dips##ts on the left and video themselves "owning" those folk and right-wingers love that because it makes them look smart by association. It's the same thing the Daily Show does/did and other shows like it, the only difference being they're doing it for a laugh and to highlight the worst actors on the right and the Peterson/Shapiros do it and expect you to take it seriously as a legitimate back-and-forth between equals where their arguments are just clearly superior.

There's a reason you don't see the Petersons of the world going up against seasoned debaters on the left instead of screeching fools with p##sy hats. They couldn't hold their own and maintain the illusion of their "critical thinking" and intellectual superiority. And that's bad for business.