Page 76 of 827 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176576 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 12404
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    See I didn't even know about Baldwin but yeah the allegations about Singer and the boys doesn't seem to have done much to him. As for Trump I don't see how anyone could've said what he said on that bus, and about his own daughter, and still get elected president.
    Despite the claims of suffering under political correctness, being a white male in America still has its privileges.

Just imagine if Obama was caught listening to Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" or a greatest hits album by Uncle Luke while on a campaign bus. All hell would have broke loose.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Such bullshit. So proud of the residents that got together at a rally in front of that store to bring light to this.

I hope they roast that bitch for as long as possible.
    Yeah she's probably a product of gentrification and this is what she brings to the community.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Yup I kinda saw that from the beginning. #Metoo# means #youtoonegro#.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Despite the claims of suffering under political correctness, being a white male in America still has its privileges.

Just imagine if Obama was caught listening to Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" or a greatest hits album by Uncle Luke while on a campaign bus. All hell would have broke loose.
    If Obama said a tenth of the things Trump has said heads would've exploded. Hell if Obama had said he agrees with Putin about Russia not meddling with the election I'm sure some people would've called for him to be lynched.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Extraordinary Member

Yo just saying

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    If Obama said a tenth of the things Trump has said heads would've exploded. Hell if Obama had said he agrees with Putin about Russia not meddling with the election I'm sure some people would've called for him to be lynched.
    I've noticed that drones didn't really start getting criticized until the Obama administration and ceased to be a talking the moment he was out of the White House.

Almost like it was never really about drones and just another avenue to attack the first black POTUS.

Invincible Member

I don't think the lady who called the cops on the 9yr old should be counted as part of the #MeToo movement though. That's more part of this trend of calling the cops on black folks doing nothing wrong...picnicking, babysitting, entering their on apartments...

Astonishing Member

I think most of us here are all decent human beings.

We all have daughters, cousins, nieces, sisters, aunts, mothers, girlfriends, wives, platonic gal-pals, etc.

We all want to see them protected from predators regardless of social class and/or ethnicity.

I'm just not seeing justice being equally & fairly distributed which makes this movement seem suspect.
    But how is that the movement problem? That's like us saying not seeing results for police murders makes BLM suspect.

The movement is bringing attention to all of these folks and trying to get them behind bars. It's the justice system that's failing the public, the movement can't force these folks to go to jail.

Not to say the metoo movement is perfect. I mean we all saw the lack of treatment for Terry Crews (though men were dogging him out more than women.) But seeing equal results isn't one of their issue.
    Last edited by leo619; 10-18-2018 at 11:31 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I don't think the lady who called the cops on the 9yr old should be counted as part of the #MeToo movement though. That's more part of this trend of calling the cops on black folks doing nothing wrong...picnicking, babysitting, entering their on apartments...
    Pretty much, notice how there was no calls for asking her to be part of the me too movement, she was unilaterally expelled by society. We have to make sure the messages these movements are pressing doesn't get mixed in with the trash, after all, we wouldn't want that for us.

Extraordinary Member

Let's be clear, Cos was on a whole other level than the dudes in the entertainment industry who have had to lie low after whipping it out at
    the workplace one too many times.

There are depositions about Cos slipping
    MANY Women Quaaludes going back since I was in Grammar School.

That is big time serial sex offender ****.

If he wasn't Bill Cosby he'd of gotten 20 to life. If he wasn't
    Bill Cosby he'd of earned himself a nickname like the "San Francisco Sandman" or something.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I don't think anyone said that though did they? There were two separate conversations gong.

you can add, "telling your son to be respectful to a soccer ref" to the list btw

One of these white woman is going to catch hands (and then the black dude is goign to jail sadly)
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    But how is that the movement problem? That's like us saying not seeing results for police murders makes BLM suspect.

The movement is bringing attention to all of these folks and trying to get them behind bars. It's the justice system that's failing the public, the movement can't force these folks to go to jail.

Not to say the metoo movement is perfect. I mean we all saw the lack of treatment for Terry Crews (though men were dogging him out more than women.) But seeing equal results isn't one of their issue.
    Because atleast blm had evidence on their side and proceeded from that standpoint. Yeah you had cops on video tape shooting unarmed blackmen in the back and beating the case. That's a failure of the justice system. Metoo doesn't proceed from the evidence standpoint or due process it's hearsay and allegations. And any movement supporting people going to jail and losing their job based on someone's word is suspect and unlawful from the beginning. And please don't say nobody is doing that in the movement because they most definitely are.

And so far the only people going to jail because a white woman said so are blackmen that's the difference. Lucky there was video in this case or who the hell knows what would've happened to that kid.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 10-18-2018 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I've noticed that drones didn't really start getting criticized until the Obama administration and ceased to be a talking the moment he was out of the White House.

Almost like it was never really about drones and just another avenue to attack the first black POTUS.
    Exactly what it was. Drone strikes and deaths have been up since Trump took office but not a peep.

Unrelated I took this in Spider-Man and thought it was a cool easter egg.
    Attachment 72513
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Because atleast blm had evidence on their side and proceeded from that standpoint. Yeah you had cops on video tape shooting unarmed blackmen in the back and beating the case. That's a failure of the justice system. Metoo doesn't proceed from the evidence standpoint or due process it's hearsay and allegations. And any movement supporting people going to jail and losing their job based on someone's word is suspect and unlawful from the beginning. And please don't say nobody is doing that in the movement because they most definitely are.

And so far the only people going to jail because a white woman said so are blackmen that's the difference. Lucky there was video in this case or who the hell knows what would've happened to that kid.
    BlackMAN singular. Unless R. Kelly(Or Russell Simmons Or Tavis Smiley) got put in jail and I didn't hear about it.

Cosby ain't Emmett Till.
    Last edited by Vic Vega; 10-18-2018 at 01:47 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    BlackMAN singular. Unless R. Kelly(Or Russell Simmons Or Tavis Smiley) got put in jail and I didn't hear about it.

Cosby ain't Emmett Till.
    Ha okay yeah there's no blackmen in jail or did time based on false rape allegations-okay you right.