Page 343 of 357 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 5353
  1. #5131
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Well, in other news Derek Chauvin's wife has filed divorce.

    Lol...no point living with a murderous, clearly sociopathic devil.
    Wouldn't be surprised if he was abusing her too. Probably feels safe to get out now.

  2. #5132
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    7,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if he was abusing her too. Probably feels safe to get out now.
    Well, she was once convicted of the very crime that her husband's victim was accused of. Maybe that made her afraid for her life.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

    Hillary was right!

  3. #5133
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,495

    Default

    Never doubt for a moment that there weren't any other options for the Police as far as discipline goes.

    The Police Union is strong in New York as well but let a Cop be caught posing with a stripper in uniform or drunk driving or disparaging his superior officers in print ( like a self published newsletter) and Union or not that Cop is losing his job for a certainty.

    The Police Brass and the Unions both choose to tolerate racism and brutality, but not say, insubordination.

  4. #5134
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Well, she was once convicted of the very crime that her husband's victim was accused of. Maybe that made her afraid for her life.
    Yeah we can only speculate...smdh...

  5. #5135
    Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Never doubt for a moment that there weren't any other options for the Police as far as discipline goes.

    The Police Union is strong in New York as well but let a Cop be caught posing with a stripper in uniform or drunk driving or disparaging his superior officers in print ( like a self published newsletter) and Union or not that Cop is losing his job for a certainty.

    The Police Brass and the Unions both choose to tolerate racism and brutality, but not say, insubordination.
    And to the white people out there who believe police can’t affect them and that this doesn’t concern them because they’re not black, then what should also be considered is the case of John Geer, who was a white man who was wrongfully shot to death by police. So indeed, everyone should be concerned not only for the lives of victims, but their own lives as well, even if they themselves aren’t black, as escalating corruption and bloody violence can have no limits: https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/fairfa...geer-1.3042667

  6. #5136
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,019

    Default

    Not all looters are local residents of the communities being burned down.

    Not all looters are black.

    Folks need to see the difference between a looter, and a protester.

  7. #5137
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    With the Orishas
    Posts
    6,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Not all looters are local residents of the communities being burned down.

    Not all looters are black.

    Folks need to see the difference between a looter, and a protester.
    Exactly.

    There’s a video going around of a white guy in what looks like riot gear breaking up stuff and then waking away. Folks were shouting he’s a cop.

    Point is, what’s happening is very complicated. It’s not just black people tearing stuff up.
    "Obviously not all conservatives are racists/bigots but all racists/bigots claim to be conservative"- Unknown

    "Are we saying that Black people can't say their lives matter?"- Michael Jai White

  8. #5138
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    17,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Shaun King Keeps Raising Money, and Questions About Where It Goes

    https://www.thedailybeast.com/shaun-...here-it-goes-3
    Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    And that is why I can't stand guys like Shawn King.

    Too many fake woke folks using dead black men or black misery to benefit themselves.
    That dude is a con artist. I still don't think he is biracial like he claims. Dude may have started out as a ally but now he is a cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Well, in other news Derek Chauvin's wife has filed divorce.

    Lol...no point living with a murderous, clearly sociopathic devil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Just in time to protect her assets in divorce proceedings. <3
    can escape his likely abusing ass while he's locked up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Not all looters are local residents of the communities being burned down.

    Not all looters are black.

    Folks need to see the difference between a looter, and a protester.

    Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Exactly.

    There’s a video going around of a white guy in what looks like riot gear breaking up stuff and then waking away. Folks were shouting he’s a cop.

    Point is, what’s happening is very complicated. It’s not just black people tearing stuff up.
    You got lots of group mixing together now.

    The protestors, the looters, the anarchists, and the white supremacists trying to make blacks look bad.
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  9. #5139
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,965

    Default

    Today is Blackout Tuesday, but I wonder how much attention it will get considering everything else going on related to the protests

    https://hollywoodlife.com/feature/wh...esday-4084971/

  10. #5140
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    17,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Today is Blackout Tuesday, but I wonder how much attention it will get considering everything else going on related to the protests

    https://hollywoodlife.com/feature/wh...esday-4084971/
    some of my IG peeps have blaced oout stuff, didn't really know it was connected to music industry of all things.


    Man, Boyega got his SW money and just went off eh? Dude just DGAF now. Get that man in BP2 asap
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  11. #5141
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    some of my IG peeps have blaced oout stuff, didn't really know it was connected to music industry of all things.


    Man, Boyega got his SW money and just went off eh? Dude just DGAF now. Get that man in BP2 asap

    With all the crap he took-can you blame him? By trolls and even Disney. To go through all that just to get the role and then to not be done any favors in those last two movies.

    Every monie he did since TFA-SOMEONE had an issue with.

    He neeeds to go off some more. And a bunch more need to as well.

  12. #5142
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    17,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    With all the crap he took-can you blame him? By trolls and even Disney. To go through all that just to get the role and then to not be done any favors in those last two movies.

    Every monie he did since TFA-SOMEONE had an issue with.

    He neeeds to go off some more. And a bunch more need to as well.
    don't blame him a bit. I think he was actually a star wars fan before too right?

    I do hope Disney keeps him in house for other movies because he is a great actor, doubt it though lol
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  13. #5143
    Astonishing Member Overhazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    don't blame him a bit. I think he was actually a star wars fan before too right?

    I do hope Disney keeps him in house for other movies because he is a great actor, doubt it though lol
    He was a huge fan. Disney took his love of star wars and pissed all over it. The bait and switch marketing of the Force Awakens, the diminishing of his character, the racism and accusations of misogyny from deranged fans. Maybe if Dune does well enough to get a sequel (I have to finish the audiobook) Oscar Issac (Who was also done dirty by Star Wars) can get him a part in the sequel.

  14. #5144
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    22,993

    Default

    Lea Michelle has recently been called out on social media for racism against a black guest cast member, Samantha Ware, during her time on Glee.

    The following response was prompted after Michelle tweeted in support of the George Floyd protests.

    “LMAO REMEMBER WHEN YOU MADE MY FIRST TELEVISION GIG A LIVING HELL?!?!” Ware responded. “‘CAUSE I’LL NEVER FORGET. I BELIEVE YOU TOLD EVERYONE THAT IF [YOU] HAD THE OPPORTUNITY YOU WOULD ‘SHIT IN MY WIG!’ AMONGST OTHER TRAUMATIC MICROAGRESSIONS THAT MADE ME QUESTION A CAREER IN HOLLYWOOD…”.
    https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/sam...lid-1843860231

    A black extra has also stated that Michele used to refer to black extras on set as "cockroaches".

    https://twitter.com/jeantegodlock/st...84544712302592

  15. #5145
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Lea Michelle has recently been called out on social media for racism against a black guest cast member, Samantha Ware, during her time on Glee.

    The following response was prompted after Michelle tweeted in support of the George Floyd protests.



    https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/sam...lid-1843860231

    A black extra has also stated that Michele used to refer to black extras on set as "cockroaches".

    https://twitter.com/jeantegodlock/st...84544712302592
    I think we are going to see a lot more of this.

    Black folks finally going off and airing dirty laundry.

    It's funny to see the Riverdale folks go off. After everyone called that show out after what was done to Chuck Clayton and black men in general.



    And I know this will fire up the cat calls for black writers-however some of those calls might want to do some research.

    Riverdale has 2 black writers who also serve as co-executive producers. Who can't say they don't undersand black conerns. One of them worked on Empire and with Tyler Perry and wrote kevin Durant's mother's movie. The other did a BLM episode of Unreal for Lifetime.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •