Page 613 of 827 FirstFirst ... 113513563603609610611612613614615616617623663713 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 12396

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    The California recall election has been very strange.

It looked like Newsom would have been recalled until folks saw who could replace him.

Larry Elder- a black man so off his rockers that he said he would have voted against the civil right bills and equated paying reparations to descendants of slaves to paying reparations to slave owners.......who were already paid reparations.

The guy started crying election fraud before the voting even started.
    i didnt know much about this guy iuntil the last couple weeks. The GOP and Fox news are showing him every chance they get in the "See we are not racist we have one of you on our side." card. It is beyond sickening. Even more so that people are buying it.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I still can't find a PS5....anywhere as we speak due to scalpers.

Only places I can find them online are charging thousands for it.
    The semiconductor shortage factors in too, otherwise sony and microsoft would have made new systems by now. I want the new Xbox, microsoft threw their hands in the air and made it crazy backward compatible. From what I understand they don't want to compete with Sony anymore. I'd try gamepass if I could afford another streaming service. I saw a series x go for 10 grand on ebay.

I still can't find a PS5....anywhere as we speak due to scalpers.

Only places I can find them online are charging thousands for it.
    Someone is selling one in my town for 750

best deal i've seen lol

PS5 might as well be a myth
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    The semiconductor shortage factors in too, otherwise sony and microsoft would have made new systems by now. I want the new Xbox, microsoft threw their hands in the air and made it crazy backward compatible. From what I understand they don't want to compete with Sony anymore. I'd try gamepass if I could afford another streaming service. I saw a series x go for 10 grand on ebay.
    I've gotten Game Pass. with the rise in the cost of Live it was almost the same price so I gave it a shot. I really like it and I've not bought a new game in the months that I've had it with all the games that they have available, so in the end I may have saved money lol..
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I just got back into Baseball Cards. I have found some good deals on older cards but newer cards from the last couple years go for a couple hundred a box on some series. it is crazy.

I also just started collecting Pokemon Cards. I play the game online and have no one to play with in person but I want to complete a national Dex with one of each Pokemon. Some of the cards are crazy high. But since I dont care about stats or anything I just get a weaker version of a Pokemon card as long as it is a Mon I need. Also My mom and dad have helped. They pointed out that Wish sells them in Bulk and my dad got me a bundle. Not going to be rare cards but I dont care about that any way.
    Really? If you don't mind me asking, what kind of decks do you use? I ended up specializing in grass and steel somehow. I spend a lot of time getting blown up by fire decks, Charizards, Reshizards, and Vmax Zards all over the place. It's possible to beat a fire deck with steel, I've done it on numerous occasions, but it's hard.

Really? If you don't mind me asking, what kind of decks do you use? I ended up specializing in grass and steel somehow. I spend a lot of time getting blown up by fire decks, Charizards, Reshizards, and Vmax Zards all over the place. It's possible to beat a fire deck with steel, I've done it on numerous occasions, but it's hard.
    I am using the stantard decks that you start with on Pokemon Card game online. I pretty much just started a couple weeks ago. I have no good cards and havnt put money in it yet. I just play the AI on trainer Challenge Mode because in Vs mode I cant even knock out one Mon. it does seem from what I have read and watching games that it is very in favor of Fire Decks. I do enjoy Water Decks but it is hard to build a good team around them.

If you ever wantt a friendly game with a guy who has bad cards shoot me a DM with you name on their and maybe we can try some games. Ill be the crash dummy so you can test decks if you like.

I want to Play Magic The Gathering Arena because I love Magic but the game keeps crashing on my pc. Wont get past the load screen.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

best deal i've seen lol

I was actually considering buying a PC.

But the cost of a high end PC is daunting to say the least.

This is why I dont really get into high end gaming. Hundreds of dollars for a system. And if you dont get the system day one you have to wait a year or more or pay a scalper a huge Mark up. I wanted a Switch but I waited a couple years and got a Switch Lite. I would love some of the PC games but I am not paying those prices for a gamer PC.

I am lucking out. my friend wants a PS5 even though he knows he has to wait awhile. So he is selling me his PS4 pretty cheap with some games and letting me break it up into 3 payments. other wise I would not even think of getting a PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

best deal i've seen lol

Xbox Series X too. The only version I've ever seen in stores was the digital-only version (Series S). The games for those systems are plentiful, but apparently if you want one, scalper-city. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Xbox Series X too. The only version I've ever seen in stores was the digital-only version (Series S). The games for those systems are plentiful, but apparently if you want one, scalper-city. :/
    I would totally go to see that band play.

Extraordinary Member

Ha.

Actor, writer, producer, director and executive Issa Rae can now add superhero to her resume.

The “Insecure” star and industry multi-hyphenate has joined the cast of the sequel to 2018’s Oscar-winning animated feature “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse” as Jessica Drew, better known as Spider-Woman.

Rae joins returning voice actors Shameik Moore (as main hero Miles Morales) and Hailee Steinfeld (as Gwen Stacy, a.k.a. Spider-Gwen). In April, Variety reported exclusively that Joaquim Dos Santos, Kemp Powers and Justin K. Thompson will be directing the feature, with producers Phil Lord and Christopher Miller also credited as writers on the screenplay, along with David Callaham.
    Interesting, more than anything I hope this will be an adult Jessica Drew. I came up on 1980's through early 1990's 616, I've never known or liked teenage Spider-Man which seems a groove they keep him in on some level, Miles being the exception. Hell, to that end, teenage capes have never been my thing outside of the OG New Mutants. Anyway, I'm here for however they're gonna place the obligatory Issa Rae sex jokes in the dialogue.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Ha.
    But...were these fans, or were these scalpers?

I guess it doesn't matter as long as we get all/most of Sun-Man and his crew plus Pig-Head. If they don't care WHO bought them as long as they sold out, then I'm happy, cause that means MORE in the future.

Dare I dream of an animated series written by Redjack down the line? Dare I?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    But...were these fans, or were these scalpers?

I guess it doesn't matter as long as we get all/most of Sun-Man and his crew plus Pig-Head. If they don't care WHO bought them as long as they sold out, then I'm happy, cause that means MORE in the future.

Dare I dream of an animated series written by Redjack down the line? Dare I?
    Probably both-even tho they made me fill out a captcha. So I dunno how scalpers could get around that but i'm sure they have their ways. I don't know who RedJack is but an animated series would be really dope.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Probably both-even tho they made me fill out a captcha. So I dunno how scalpers could get around that but i'm sure they have their ways. I don't know who RedJack is but an animated series would be really dope.
    Geoffrey Thorne

wrote Avengers Assemble episodes along with writer of Black Panthe: Panther Quest. Also writes comics
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html