Page 532 of 824 FirstFirst ... 32432482522528529530531532533534535536542582632 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 12354
    Extraordinary Member

I just priced the Captain Falcon and Winter Soldier Hot Toys.

Damn, man I don't know how some people do it. I can't make
    myself cough up that kind of cash.��

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post

I looked them up on amazon on a lark. Hot toys must be a high end brand, that's a lot of money for some toys.

https://luzcollective.com/5-latina-s...PaSSlSimt6non4

Only one I didn't know about was Jalisco
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post

You surf Ebay and HOPE for the best.

That is how I got Hot Toys Finn for under $150.

Hot Toys Falcon has ALWAYS been a pain but you KNOW something is up when Hong Kong Ebay is selling him for $1500. Why are they asking for a Stimulus payment for him?

And in sadder news-John Paul Leon-the first artist for Static has died. So both Static's first writer and artist and later one one of the few transgender writers in comics are gone along with McDuffie.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    You surf Ebay and HOPE for the best.

That is how I got Hot Toys Finn for under $150.

Hot Toys Falcon has ALWAYS been a pain but you KNOW something is up when Hong Kong Ebay is selling him for $1500. Why are they asking for a Stimulus payment for him?
    There is going to be some big time hoarding going on for the Falcap figure and possibly even with whatever Civil War Falcons are left out there.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    And in sadder news-John Paul Leon-the first artist for Static has died. So both Static's first writer and artist and later one one of the few transgender writers in comics are gone along with McDuffie.
    I just heard. Poor guy didn't even make 50 (WTF!). It's like many of the Milestone guys never got to enjoy the multimedia success of the characters.

R.I.P.

HBO's Gossip Girl cast

december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Chloe Zhao writes fanfic LiveJournal's dead though, I wonder if she posts on AO3.

december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Chloe Zhao writes fanfic LiveJournal's dead though, I wonder if she posts on AO3.

Not revealing your pen name sounds smart.

I feel we have a set of uhh, blissfully ignorant safe assumptions, this early into it.

-Release on July 4th holiday week is huge. The last one we had to make our own holiday out of a February release, this one comes with the biggest date of the summer.

-Coogler is returning and hopefully the same production team will follow too, Ruth Carter, Rachel Morrison, Hannah Beachler, etc.

-It got nothing to prove as a commodity, so that means the fuckin merch won't show up months after the films been released like the last time. Plenty of overpriced **** to go around out the box this time.

-Going to do huge numbers matching and exceeding the first one with Black moviegoers alone. A summer party too? We'll take it.

-Good things can come out of a sequel, way more examples of it working than it not.

-And the big one, SOMEONE is gonna be The Black Panther... I'm fairly certain, your personal mileage may vary. Best I got for those on the fence is Disney don't really deal in swerves fwiw. I can't front on what I don't know right now so...

Production starts in a couple months and this thing is gonna be here in a little over a year. Again we're at the blissfully ignorant stage and not the worst place you can be over the life of it.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    -And the big one, SOMEONE is gonna be The Black Panther... I'm fairly certain, your personal mileage may vary. Best I got for those on the fence is Disney don't really deal in swerves fwiw. I can't front on what I don't know right now so...

Production starts in a couple months and this thing is gonna be here in a little over a year. Again we're at the blissfully ignorant stage and not the worst place you can be over the life of it. [/font]
    My theory, well, hope? Is the recast is in the stinger.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post

I feel we have a set of uhh, blissfully ignorant safe assumptions, this early into it.

-Release on July 4th holiday week is huge. The last one we had to make our own holiday out of a February release, this one comes with the biggest date of the summer.

-Coogler is returning and hopefully the same production team will follow too, Ruth Carter, Rachel Morrison, Hannah Beachler, etc.

-It got nothing to prove as a commodity, so that means the fuckin merch won't show up months after the films been released like the last time. Plenty of overpriced **** to go around out the box this time.

-Going to do huge numbers matching and exceeding the first one with Black moviegoers alone. A summer party too? We'll take it.

-Good things can come out of a sequel, way more examples of it working than it not.

Production starts in a couple months and this thing is gonna be here in a little over a year. Again we're at the blissfully ignorant stage and not the worst place you can be over the life of it.
    Yeah I won't be going.

No T'challa, no money

(unless its during the blip)

I hope those that like it, enjoy it though. I won't be one of them. I'll catch it on disney+ since I already have a subscription anyway.

I utterly refuse to spend a single dollar on anything related to this move.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member

Anyone watch the Black Lady Sketch Show?

Apparently they retconned the hell out of MAC's origin btw

spoilers:
    no more utopian alien society thing, she's Earth Latina
    end of spoilers
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Yeah I won't be going.

No T'challa, no money

(unless its during the blip)

I hope those that like it, enjoy it though. I won't be one of them. I'll catch it on disney+ since I already have a subscription anyway.

I utterly refuse to spend a single dollar on anything related to this move.
    Yeah. It'd be just irritating to axe T'challa, the character after like, one goddamn solo movie (and a couple ensemble roles). Will refrain from getting into whichever "invested parties" (they know who they are) want this to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    Anyone watch the Black Lady Sketch Show?
    I wanted to like it, I really did. It's painfully unfunny, which genuinely bums me out.