Page 299 of 827 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399799 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 12392
    Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    She also got a hug from the brother, yes, but she did get a hug from the judge. After apparently words of comfort and a bible.
    I stand corrected. The first story I read mentioned the brother but not the judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I guess we're somehow supposed to feel sorry for her? I don't.

10 years, eligible for parole in 5.
    She's eligible for a shank immediately though.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post

This is some sad, sick, brainwashed, Stockholm syndrome, screwed in the head by organized religion, Aunt & Uncle Ruckus bullshit.
    This may have just ruined my day

Apparently, dudes family...

They said they would be happy if she didnt serve any time and forgave her. Told her to think about her life over the next 10 years and to find jesus.
    LOL at this **** I found

The way Botham's 18 year old brother forgave Amber brought me to tears and I think it's an important moment for our entire society and I hope it could bring us all closer together.
    I'm gonna vomit.

If someone burst into my house and shot my fucking playstation I wouldn't forgive them, let alone my own family. WTF is wrong with these people?

Especially some bitch who still hasn't come up with one single plausible excuse for what she did.
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 10-03-2019 at 05:04 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

This is some sad, sick, brainwashed, Stockholm syndrome, screwed in the head by organized religion, Aunt & Uncle Ruckus bullshit.
    Agreed especially from the brother. Like damn...just some ultra weak ****.

Did she ever give a reason why she did it? I don't think I heard a reason.
    Last edited by Overhazard; 10-03-2019 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Nah. Far as I followed she didn't even ASK for forgiveness.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

I have to let Jean's brother rock, I don't know what, if anything, the two brothers might or might not have discussed about this pig bitch of a neighbor he had beyond what came out at trial. I would hope there was more.

I feel you can't expect foreign born individuals, even ones who look like the Jean's, to fully embrace the history of what black Americans have to deal with in the states on a ground level. To SO many groups around the world America still is seen as a 1A for opportunity. Even if it's only monetary and not for nuthin, when you come from a place where death or poverty is the norm, the U.S. even with it's severe cancers looks closest to what a real life must be vs. what they came from. That's not the end all be all but it has to be a huge part.

I know more than a little about Christian beliefs and if you feel in your heart God will have final judgement, then it's not your place to get in front of that in the form of this outward display either. Forgiving your persecutors can and likely should be a private matter.

That said the hugging judge and this cop whose frontin' like she wanna braid this bitches hair deserve all the ire the socials can muster.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Black people, it seems, are the only group that are not only asked, but expected to constantly forgive those who would trespass against them. Be it thought or action.

#### that.

To quote Archilochus:

"I have a high art, I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Black people, it seems, are the only group that are not only asked, but expected to constantly forgive those who would trespass against them. Be it thought or action.
    black people constantly looking for approval from other races

Overcompensate with **** like this to show white people, "hey look, we aren't animals! look at how compassionate we are! hey hey masta look over here! Did I do good?"

IDK why but this rubbed me wrong all sorts of ways. Went from the "finally justice!" high to 5 years parol + uncle ruckus ****.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Hopefully now that Synch is finally alive again they put him to good use, after this Krakoa story end let him finally meet up with Black Panther.
    Pull List:

Ultimate Member

I laughed out loud at this comment.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    I have to let Jean's brother rock, I don't know what, if anything, the two brothers might or might not have discussed about this pig bitch of a neighbor he had beyond what came out at trial. I would hope there was more.

I feel you can't expect foreign born individuals, even ones who look like the Jean's, to fully embrace the history of what black Americans have to deal with in the states on a ground level. To SO many groups around the world America still is seen as a 1A for opportunity. Even if it's only monetary and not for nuthin, when you come from a place where death or poverty is the norm, the U.S. even with it's severe cancers looks closest to what a real life must be vs. what they came from. That's not the end all be all but it has to be a huge part.

I know more than a little about Christian beliefs and if you feel in your heart God will have final judgement, then it's not your place to get in front of that in the form of this outward display either. Forgiving your persecutors can and likely should be a private matter.

That said the hugging judge and this cop whose frontin' like she wanna braid this bitches hair deserve all the ire the socials can muster.

It's partially why I stay far away from Christianity, among the other madness it caused. But if the family decide they want to forgive, that's on them.

What I want to know is about the Judge, did the woman go up and hug the judge or did the judge go out and hug the woman?

As for the cops, people keep forgetting the black cops be pulling the same crap as their white brethren. So that's not surprising at all. People keep saying things would change if we had more POC cops and I'm like, "you guys aren't watching the news are you."

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Nah. Far as I followed she didn't even ASK for forgiveness.
    Im sure we'll get something more concrete...when she writes her book....after she gets out for five years good behavior.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Recently came across Abdul the Arab, from Smash Comics #1 (August 1939), which I think is the earliest comic I've seen to show a Middle Eastern character in a heroic manner (art by Vernon Henkel):

Last edited by Electricmastro; 10-03-2019 at 10:21 AM.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    She walked into the wrong apartment and shot him cuz she thought he was an intruder. That was the reason.