Page 177 of 827 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277677 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 12396

Storm is confirmed for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

So jade is back in MK 11. She is still a revenant but her human form alt clearly is supposed to be east indian.

Astonishing Member

Happy to hear and see Roye Okupe's universe continue to expand!

Will Smith on why he turned down The Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Will Smith on why he turned down The Matrix

This not only explains why Will Smith turned down the Matrix, but it also explains why Keanu Reeves did take the role.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    This not only explains why Will Smith turned down the Matrix, but it also explains why Keanu Reeves did take the role.
    Well i did like his ..."I did Wild , Wild West..." and he looks at the camera like ; ok that wasn't such a good decision there looking back lol.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Lol, Wachowski brothers were high as hell in that pitch. On a different note, what does everyone here think of the new Savage Avengers that will be featuring Dr. Voodoo?
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    Lol, Wachowski brothers were high as hell in that pitch. On a different note, what does everyone here think of the new Savage Avengers that will be featuring Dr. Voodoo?
    I mean other than Conan I get the team,It has enough action base characters that if they just tell a decent story it will sell well enough.

Kill squad and duggan is an auto buy from me

with logan, castle, and voodoo... right up my ally.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

He seems an odd choice. Judging by the "savage" adjective, this feels like an Avengers team focused on the Marvel Universe's more ruthless anti heroes, which doesn't fit Voodoo from what I've read of him.

Ultimate Member

The Jussie Smollett story is sounding more and more like it's something that Jussie himself orchestrated.

The Nigerian guys that were held as persons of interest

Honestly, the story sounded a little sensational from the beginning. That's not to say that hate crimes don't happen just the details around this one sounded sketchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    The Jussie Smollett story is sounding more and more like it's something that Jussie himself orchestrated.

The Nigerian guys that were held as persons of interest

Honestly, the story sounded a little sensational from the beginning. That's not to say that hate crimes don't happen just the details around this one sounded sketchy.
    Buuuut why would he do it?

The Nigerian guys were released already so apparently they aren't suspects any more.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Buuuut why would he do it?
    The rumor He was being written of the show Empire and obviously the attack would bring attention to himself. Actually it isn't bad of plan because he would be the gay Colin Kaepernick if he pulled off without getting caught. He would be a high profile activist and people would support his career.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 02-18-2019 at 04:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The Nigerian guys were released already so apparently they aren't suspects any more.
    Not exactly.

The local news(Norther Illinois/Chicago) has them as cooperating with what is now an investigation into if Smollett put the entire thing together.

Without trying to prejudge too much, they have let some specifics out that would seemingly be easy to refute if they are incorrect.

Chicago Police also apparently want another interview with Smollett based on what they learned from the brothers.
    Last edited by numberthirty; 02-18-2019 at 04:53 AM.