Page 682 of 828 FirstFirst ... 182582632672678679680681682683684685686692732782 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 12411

economy goes to shit and crime goes up. That is always known, no?

It isn't really "there" fault (the economy is shit everywhere and inflation is crushing every country) but the Dem's are gonna get massacred at mid terms
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    economy goes to shit and crime goes up. That is always known, no?

It isn't really "there" fault (the economy is shit everywhere and inflation is crushing every country) but the Dem's are gonna get massacred at mid terms
    Yeah, it doesn't help that it seems much, much, much easier to get a gun than ever before.

But a bad economy always generally leads to more crime. There's a direct correlation between poverty rates and violent crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Yeah, it doesn't help that it seems much, much, much easier to get a gun than ever before.

But a bad economy always generally leads to more crime. There's a direct correlation between poverty rates and violent crimes.
    There's a shortage of baby formula, 10% of all the chickens died from some bird flu, gas is going through the roof and the government isn't doing anything except telling people to vote and begging for money.

All that, and, AND- we're in a war. Not in formal declaration but by proxy, which means we're footing the bill in funding albeit not in blood.

Socioeconomics plight hits the bottom the hardest. I also picked a wild reckless time to buy a house. Motherfathers are listing shit in the hood for 275K, same rents adjacent is toppin' 12 hunnie a month!

As far as the violence goes, man I always said. Lotta cats was gettin they ASSES, KICKED during the lockdowns and even through the picking back up of things. The bad energy doesn't have any place go.

Wakanda Forever trailer oughta be dropping over the next month, right? Gonna be a drop-off when that hits the street. It's all bad.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post

Wakanda Forever trailer oughta be dropping over the next month, right? Gonna be a drop-off when that hits the street. It's all bad.
    I need WF to be good. It's the only movie I'm going to a theater to see.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

All that, and, AND- we're in a war. Not in formal declaration but by proxy, which means we're footing the bill in funding albeit not in blood.

Socioeconomics plight hits the bottom the hardest. I also picked a wild reckless time to buy a house. Motherfathers are listing shit in the hood for 275K, same rents adjacent is toppin' 12 hunnie a month!

As far as the violence goes, man I always said. Lotta cats was gettin they ASSES, KICKED during the lockdowns and even through the picking back up of things. The bad energy doesn't have any place go.

A war that no one wanted, Ukraine had no business joining NATO, Biden hates Russia more than he cares about Ukrainians or the American people. I know it happened a while ago, but I think its kind of funny that the same people who are calling for a no fly zone (which for all intents and purposes, is a declaration of war) thought a slap was too much violence.

Pretty cool that you got a house though. I'd like to get a house too, or maybe a new drum set, which ever comes first. Funny thing, the only thing I haven't see go up in price is soymilk. I don't know why, but it hasn't. I'm grateful I gave up dairy years ago.

I upgraded right before interest rates went up. The market was (is? idk anymore) ridiculous.

WF can go F itself lol. F that movie and all involved lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

WF can go F itself lol. F that movie and all involved lol
    Wait, wait, does WF have heat? Is there something bad behind the scenes going on? I know the actress playing Shuri is an anti-vaxxer, but is there something worse?
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Wait, wait, does WF have heat? Is there something bad behind the scenes going on? I know the actress playing Shuri is an anti-vaxxer, but is there something worse?
    Fans aren't pleased with the studio's decision not to recast T'Challa and there are reports he will be killed off in this movie and replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    I, personally, will never pay for a "Wakanda" product again that doesn't have T'challa as the main focus. Ever. (and that isn't even getting into the fact i've low key boycotted the other MCU movies in theaters)

And I say this as someone that has a Wakanda flag in their Garage Gym, a T'challa poster thing in their garage, and at least two T'challa action figures in there. And saw the movie 5x in theaters. And blu ray purchase.

People can do what they want though. Except for the people that tell me to "support black cinema!" those people can go away lol.

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    A war that no one wanted, Ukraine had no business joining NATO, Biden hates Russia more than he cares about Ukrainians or the American people. I know it happened a while ago, but I think its kind of funny that the same people who are calling for a no fly zone (which for all intents and purposes, is a declaration of war) thought a slap was too much violence.

Pretty cool that you got a house though. I'd like to get a house too, or maybe a new drum set, which ever comes first. Funny thing, the only thing I haven't see go up in price is soymilk. I don't know why, but it hasn't. I'm grateful I gave up dairy years ago.
    When it's direct violence a liberal will pearl clutch
    When it's state sponsored violence a liberal will look the other way until they are told who to hate

I'm more a oat milk woman myself... but what I've noticed is even the places once known for having cheaper groceries (ex. Trader Joe's) their prices have become the same as the local supermarkets. This inflation really sucks.

PHYSICIAN/PSYCHIATRIST WAKANDA FOREVER!'s Avatar

It's another one. 18 yo male shot up a store in Buffalo, NY. He had a 180 page manifesto on Google, but they blocked it
    Last edited by WAKANDA FOREVER!; 05-14-2022 at 03:39 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WAKANDA FOREVER! View Post
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uve...nlmyvNO-5/view

It's another one. 180 paged Manifesto from the 18 year old who shot up that Buffalo Mall.
    Google TOS yeeted it (understandably).

Quote Originally Posted by WAKANDA FOREVER! View Post
    It's another one. 18 yo male shot up a store in Buffalo, NY. He had a 180 page manifesto on Google, but they blocked it
    live streamed it on twitch

frequent user of 4chan and reddit... and reddit immediately deleted the account

the internet was amistake

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post
    When it's direct violence a liberal will pearl clutch
    When it's state sponsored violence a liberal will look the other way until they are told who to hate

I'm more a oat milk woman myself... but what I've noticed is even the places once known for having cheaper groceries (ex. Trader Joe's) their prices have become the same as the local supermarkets. This inflation really sucks.
    Aldi and Costco have been life savers for me, I haven't really felt the crunch yet, but I probably will sooner or later.

live streamed it on twitch

frequent user of 4chan and reddit... and reddit immediately deleted the account

the internet was amistake
    The dude wrote a 180 page manifesto and drove four hours to a black neighborhood. That level of hatred is absurd.