Page 345 of 827 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 12391
    Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    REALLY????

I would run out of black thug life movies before I run out of white criminal movies to watch. I have seen so many gangsta white girl movies from 1950 alone.

We saw pure BULLYING to get the Snyder Cut. Don't get me started on comicsgate.

But folks are scared of US?
    I wouldn't put "Release the Synder Cut" into this. I think that's more, "Hmm...nerds want to see this movie we thought was bad...why not take their money?"

But real life people like Billy The Kid and Pretty Boy Floyd who killed people were put on a pedestal by white folks. And hey, I'll admit I'm a hard rock fan, but you have guys like Motley Crew who supposedly punched women ( and the singer killed a guy in a dunk driving accident) and Jimmy Page who had some underage girl friend in the early 70's.

American culture romanticizes outlaws, from cowboys to Nascar, rebels ruffling feathers and sticking to the man. Unless those rebels are black, then screw 'em.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Candace Owen's is either a liar or culturally illiterate. James Cagney, Humphrey Bogart and George Raft became house hold names because of gangster movies.

Forget ancient history how about the Sopranos and Breaking Bad and all those movies where if a White person really, really wants money badly enough and manages to get enough of it HE'S THE HERO.

It was the Police that worked the mob beat who noted that the Brando mob movies might as well have been a recruiting tool for the actual effect they had.

And didn't we all just live through like a decade of Hiesenberg quotables?

And more to the point fiction aside, if you lived in New York back in the 90's you might remember John Gotti being hailed as a "Man of the People" in certain areas and people bragging about being "connected" in those same places.
    She's both. There's a clip where she was claiming that at the detention camps at the border, they were giving women zuba classes and she was going to "expose" them. Then there's the TI clip "You started on some bullshit..." she was trying to say that America was the first country to end slavery when in fact we where one of the last developed countries to do so.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    She's both. There's a clip where she was claiming that at the detention camps at the border, they were giving women zuba classes and she was going to "expose" them. Then there's the TI clip "You started on some bullshit..." she was trying to say that America was the first country to end slavery when in fact we where one of the last developed countries to do so.
    Candace Owens is quite clearly being paid by someone to sound like an idiot. Shes someone that's trying way to hard and has morphed into a real life "Uncle Ruckus".

I mean, she was struggling to debate TI and Killer Mike schooled her because virtually all her facts were wrong.

There's a clip trending where Candance Owens claims that blacks are the only race that will go to bat for those who are the worst of our community. I was like are you kidding? American folklore and pop culture is full of the deification of white criminals from Jessie James to Sons of Anarchy. Then there's Asian action films...
    Didn't "The Wolf of Wall Street" get accused of lionizing Jordan Belfort?

Edit: hell, just look at western superhero media. How many of the villains that become (anti)heroic characters or are treated as having some redeeming qualities in spite of their evils are non-white?
    Last edited by Agent Z; 06-06-2020 at 03:30 AM.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Candace Owens is quite clearly being paid by someone to sound like an idiot. Shes someone that's trying way to hard and has morphed into a real life "Uncle Ruckus".

I mean, she was struggling to debate TI and Killer Mike schooled her because virtually all her facts were wrong.
    She was working for Turning Points USA which is a conservative think tank/propaganda outfit. They distanced themselves from her after her "Hilter wasn't a nationalist" thing. She now has a fake "show" on the PagerU Youtube channel. PagerU is another right wing propaganda joint, if you know anything about topics they talk about in their videos, its clear their misrepresentations and sometimes outright lies.

Invincible Member

Gerry Conway asking for black creators to help him reclaim the appropriation of the Punisher symbol from violent cops

https://twitter.com/gerryconway/stat...53398440652800

Ultimate Member

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/f...nk-1234627032/

Josh Trank, director of the 2015 reboot of “Fantastic Four,” has revealed that he wanted to cast a Black actress as the superhero Sue Storm, but got “heavy pushback.”

Kate Mara was cast as Sue Storm, a.k.a. the Invisible Woman, one of the founding members of the Fantastic Four along with her brother Johnny Storm, played by Michael B. Jordan. The heroes are typically portrayed as white siblings in the Marvel comics, but the film’s version of Sue was Johnny’s adopted sister.

“There were a lot of controversial conversations that were had behind the scenes on that. I was mostly interested in a Black Sue Storm, a Black Johnny Storm, and a Black Franklin Storm,” Trank said in an interview with Geeks of Color. “But when you’re dealing with a studio on a massive movie like that, everybody wants to keep an open mind to who the big stars are going to be. ‘Maybe it’ll be Margot Robbie,’ or something like that. When it came down to it, I found a lot of pretty heavy pushback on casting a Black woman in that role.”

Ultimate Member

Gerry Conway asking for black creators to help him reclaim the appropriation of the Punisher symbol from violent cops

https://twitter.com/gerryconway/stat...53398440652800
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The guy who pretty much got rid of Jason Rusch and thought he was from the 90s wants black folks help?

No you are on your own.

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

There's a clip trending where Candance Owens claims that blacks are the only race that will go to bat for those who are the worst of our community. I was like are you kidding? American folklore and pop culture is full of the deification of white criminals from Jessie James to Sons of Anarchy. Then there's Asian action films...
    This woman says whatever her handlers at Turning Point USA tell her to say. She's a craven opportunist but her fifteen minutes are almost up. As Willie D said, "When they use you up they'll throw you under the bus"

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The guy who pretty much got rid of Jason Rusch and thought he was from the 90s wants black folks help?

No you are on your own.
    Knowledge......

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No you are on your own.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Knowledge......
    Is anyone going to point that out to him? So far everyone is bending over backwards thanking him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Is anyone going to point that out to him? So far everyone is bending over backwards thanking him.
    Probably not, but twitter's having a field day with Mark Walhburg though. He make a tweet supporting BLM, but everyone's pulling up his wikipedia page which lists his various hate crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Probably not, but twitter's having a field day with Mark Walhburg though. He make a tweet supporting BLM, but everyone's pulling up his wikipedia page which lists his various hate crimes.
    Wow. Sounds like people aren't having a good vibration with him. Where's The Funky Bunch when you need them.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Wow. Sounds like people aren't having a good vibration with him. Where's The Funky Bunch when you need them.
    Probably taking a trip on the "Wild Side"...LOLOLOL.