Page 333 of 828 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 12408

For those that care, Coates is done with Black Panther in June.

This is the best comic news I've had in years.

If they announce the right writer, I may even start buying Marvel Comics again.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Samuel Benta finally sets the record straight about the 2007 Power Morphicon incedent.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

This is the best comic news I've had in years.

If they announce the right writer, I may even start buying Marvel Comics again.
    I stopped reading the Intergalactic Wakanda stuff.

My understanding is the whole story of his last arc took place in outer space or something.

Like seriously??

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    I'm done around here. Not getting into specifics, but these forums are hopeless. Thanks for all the great conversations over the years, guys. Boney, I'm buying a bunch of your stuff. Goodnight and goodbye, all. Good luck out there.

Last post.

Dragonball has better character development than X-Men.

Peace.
    That's messed up man. But I hope you feel better soon.

Astonishing Member

I'm done around here. Not getting into specifics, but these forums are hopeless. Thanks for all the great conversations over the years, guys. Boney, I'm buying a bunch of your stuff. Goodnight and goodbye, all. Good luck out there.

Last post.

Peace.

Oh I feel you bro. I'm spending 10k on a website for my comic book business which focuses on diversity. It's going to have a heavily moderated forum so the website won't have to worry about the anti-diversity madness we often see. Once my website fully takes off, I'm out lol.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    It's no secret that Evans left the show over the increasing buffonery of the JJ character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    ... and when Florida came back there was absolutely no mention of the new husband anymore. Ghosting circa 1979...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Well...the in-story reason she and Carl (Gunn) moved to Arizona was because Carl had lung cancer, and the Arizona air was supposed to be good for him. When she came back without him we can infer that he eventually succumbed to it while they were there.

Its a weird situation where sure I guess they could have mentioned it or said outright Carl was dead, but given why she went in the first place, and that she came back without him...2+2 and all. Plus maybe she didn't want to talk about being a widow now two times over.
    A reason Carl wasn't mentioned was because Esther Rolle did not like the way she was written out of the series and felt that her character wouldn't have moved on so quick after her husbands death. So she not only requested better scripts and JJ become more responsible ; she also made a push that Carl be never mentioned again.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I stopped reading the Intergalactic Wakanda stuff.

My understanding is the whole story of his last arc took place in outer space or something.

Like seriously??
    "Took" implies it is over

that **** is still going man lol. It still isn't over.

It was in alternate reality/time travel/worm hole outer space but now it is back on Earth ATM
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

The duality of life on the interwebz.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Last post.

Peace.
    Heh, Big facts in bold.

Dood... Well, I would add forums, by nature are not a hopeful endeavor (being public and all). They are made up of threads though and I would guess there are still some informative threads, here. Here... without specifics, I can prolly feel you. That's too bad, be safe bruh.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

A 23-year-old Singapore man of Chinese ethnicity who was studying in London has spoken out about racism linked to the coronavirus after suffering facial injuries in a "racially aggravated assault."

Jonathan Mok wrote about his ordeal in a public post on Facebook Monday, detailing how he was attacked by a group of people on Oxford Street, a busy shopping area in the center of the British capital, at about 9.15 p.m. local time (4.15 p.m. ET) on February 24.

The attack comes at a time of increasing xenophobia against people of East Asian appearance in the UK and around the world.

Mok's case is one of a number of incidents that have occurred in the UK during the global coronavirus outbreak, and hate crime awareness group Stop Hate UK recently raised concerns.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/03/u...gbr/index.html

This kind of attack makes no sense. If you want someone to not be around you because of a contagious virus, why would you do something to him that makes him bleed? That puts you in direct contact with his contaminated blood?
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    This kind of attack makes no sense. If you want someone to not be around you because of a contagious virus, why would you do something to him that makes him bleed? That puts you in direct contact with his contaminated blood?
    Yeah, like avoiding people I get. But actively beating them is idiotic.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post

When do racist people make sense? Half of the times these attacks happen because they can't think logically.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    I think I watch this video like 3 times, originally I thought nothing could rise to the epicness of Leroy Smith's introduction video in Tekken, until I saw this.