Page 201 of 826 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301701 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 12382

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    blunt as a pipe: Cut the sodas or you're gonna get diabetes. Cut the salt or you're gonna have a heart attack. And I'm like, my old white doctor would have been nicer, lol lol lol.
    And you a fitness bro and still on the pop??? Shiitt. I got 2 little ones and my BP has always been an issue so I been off the potatoes, as much of the bread as I can and I been done kick the soda. Only once in a blue do I have a pop. Try LaCroix's, we cut through them at the crib. No aftertaste and a gang of flavors and you still get the carbonation.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Extraordinary Member

I have so many candidates for the 2019 "J. C. Pennysworth" award.

We got Oprah, Gayle, John Legend, and even Wendy Williams.

Although Wendy may better qualify for the 2019 Malcolm X "Chickens have come home to Roost" award.

J. C. Pennysworth is a character from Marvel Comics. The more I think about him, he'd be great as MCU BP villain.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    You never think there's a correlation between anything lol it's always "Oh no one thing has nothing to do with the other yadayada. The point is doing 3rd wave feminist stuff to attract women doesn't really work as well as said.

They had this huge campaign that this movie was for women and it attracted overwhelmingly more men. Yeah Marvel needs to learn from that -obviously.
    Brie Larson having a flat ass is not an example of "3rd wave feminism." And neither is putting something as cheesy as "her-o" in an ad. And no matter what the movie is a financial success. Marvel is going think, "That thing we did that made us money? Let's do that again!"

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I have so many candidates for the 2019 "J. C. Pennysworth" award.

We got Oprah, Gayle, John Legend, and even Wendy Williams.

Although Wendy may better qualify for the 2019 Malcolm X "Chickens have come home to Roost" award.

J. C. Pennysworth is a character from Marvel Comics. The more I think about him, he'd be great as MCU BP villain.

I remember this comic, Pennysworth was embezzling money from Kyle Richmond to fund the Sons of the Serpent. The next scene Luke Cage grabs him pounds the crap out of him.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    And then I went in for my first checkup in 15 years and my new Doctor from Nigeria, Doctor Aiena, says as blunt as a pipe: Cut the sodas or you're gonna get diabetes. Cut the salt or you're gonna have a heart attack. And I'm like, my old white doctor would have been nicer, lol lol lol.

This guy's cool though, he tells it like it is. Getting older sucks though. No more pasta, no more white bread, no more Mountain Dew. Am I gonna starve to death? What the hell is healthy eating?
    That's what cheat days are for (or cheat weekends depending upon you genetics) Moderation is the key.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Brie Larson having a flat ass is not an example of "3rd wave feminism." And neither is putting something as cheesy as "her-o" in an ad. And no matter what the movie is a financial success. Marvel is going think, "That thing we did that made us money? Let's do that again!"
    Yeah that thing that we did to get more female viewers failed lets do that again! Whatever dude.

Ultimate Member

Gotta love Redbox -- Spider-Verse, Creed 2, Shadow of War and Monster Hunter World all for $4 (free game with both movies).

Wish they had a better selection of games (Division 2 was checked out, I already own Anthem and I won't touch KH3 again) but getting those for $4 ain't bad.

Invincible Member

Yeah that thing that we did to get more female viewers failed lets do that again! Whatever dude.
    I'm just saying you're trying to frame it like it's "Get woke go broke situation" and that's clearly not what happened.

Extraordinary Member

I'm just saying you're trying to frame it like it's "Get woke go broke situation" and that's clearly not what happened.
    How you figure? This whole time I'm talking about female demographics for the movie not money. The movie is a hit just more with men than women which is funny to me considering the marketing campaign.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 03-21-2019 at 01:14 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Man....if I did not have excessive body hair....I'd cosplay as MC Hammer.

Watching dlvlad I was surprised to find out how gangster Hammer was. He put a hit out on MC serch lol.

Extraordinary Member

Wonder Woman's been an American Household name since the 40's and a feminist icon since (at least) the 70's. Captain Marvel had some big boots to fill to get female viewers interested compared to her.

That more women than usual chose to see it over the standard Marvel flicks shows that what they did worked by any reasonable standard.

It probably also means that if it weren't for all the shirtless scenes in Marvel Movies, the female audience might have tapped out a ways ago.

Ultimate Member

Man....if I did not have excessive body hair....I'd cosplay as MC Hammer.

Pumps and a Bump..lol

I still don’t get how Hammer’s dick was flaccid and hard at the same time in that video.

Invincible Member

How you figure? This whole time I'm talking about female demographics for the movie not money. The movie is a hit just more with men than women which is funny to me considering the marketing campaign.
    By 10% and it's an action adventure movie. There's no way anyone can say they didn't reach a female audience.

Now if this were "The Joy Luck Club" and the audience were say 70% male, then it would be weird.

We already got a perfect recipient for that.

Extraordinary Member

I remember this comic, Pennysworth was embezzling money from Kyle Richmond to fund the Sons of the Serpent. The next scene Luke Cage grabs him pounds the crap out of him.
    I wish I had a really good scan of that.