Page 298 of 826 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398798 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 12380

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post

We'll see what kind of sentencing this bitch gets. Good on that jury though.
    She should get life...but the cynic in me says 5-10 years.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Remember when 2+ months ago when Tyrese Gibson mocked the Fast & Furious spin-off film claiming it did terrible box office ? Well Tyrese must be oddly silent as the film which took a big detour into a super hero type story has passed $755+ million worldwide. The spin-off film won't do what F8 did ($1.2+ billion) due to only having 2 of the stars and being a spin-off film.

But its clear Universal has to be pleased with what the film has done overall and the gamble to do a spin-off film with changing things as we saw.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

I enjoyed Hobbs and Shaw and 755 worldwide is nothing to be ashamed of. But it's hard to argue that the movie didn't underperform domestically doubtful there will be sequel. Unless it's with a much smaller budget.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I enjoyed Hobbs and Shaw and 755 worldwide is nothing to be ashamed of. But it's hard to argue that the movie didn't underperform domestically doubtful there will be sequel. Unless it's with a much smaller budget.
    The film was a spin-off film with just 2 stars of the main series and had a cheaper budget than F8 ($50 million cheaper). No way was it gonna do as well as the loaded star affair that the Fast series is. No idea if Universal will do a sequel to it since well , it seemed like a rare team up film. But they are likely pleased as hell to do a spin-off film off the main series and get $755+ million. Because the film was an attempt to do a spin-off film. (Vin Diesel's character could get one and so forth ahead)

Hobbs & Shaw did better than the 1st , 5 Fast films worldwide. Its not til the last 2 did things explode worldwide as we saw ($1.5 billion for F6 , $1.2 billion for F7).
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    It was released in August. It made 755 million. A potential Sequel will have Jason Statham,The Rock, Ryan Reynolds and Kevin Hart and it was supposed to have Jason Momoa(not Roman Reigns) in it as well but he had scheduling issues. A sequels is a mortal lock probably with a better release date.

I enjoyed it. It was a big dumb action movie but knew it and was happy with it.

Ava DuVernay will be directing the pilot episode of HBO Max's DMZ t.v. series

https://io9.gizmodo.com/dmz-is-comin...nay-1838667326

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    She should get life...but the cynic in me says 5-10 years.
    Yep, 10 years.

Ultimate Member

https://shadowandact.com/bitter-root...ic-book-series

Ryan Coogler, his wife Zinzi Evans and Sev Ohanian have come aboard the adaptation of comic book series Bitter Root at Legendary Pictures.

They will lead the development of a big-screen feature version of the comic book series by David F. Walker, Sanford Greene and Chuck Brown.

Here's the description of the series, as reported by Deadline who broke the news: Set during the vibrant Harlem Renaissance of 1924, Bitter Root focuses on a fractured family of once-great monster hunters who must face an unimaginable evil that descends upon New York City. For generations, the Sangeryes have hunted and cured those infected by a supernatural force that feeds off the prejudice of the era, transforming human beings into hideous monsters. But their heyday has faded and with most of the family dead, and the surviving Sangeryes at odds between saving or killing these creatures, the remaining Sangeryes must overcome the wounds of the past in the hopes of thwarting the invasion.

The project was first put into development at Legendary in March 2018 when they acquired the rights. Walker, Green and Brown will executive produce with Sean Owolo from Big Machine. Legendary's Jon Silk and Disney Hall will oversee.

A book that Heather ANtos edited is going to be a movie.

Gee a lot of those victims of "Gators" are finding way more success than the folks who harassed them.

10 years and a hug from the judge. Awww....

We're so goddamn spineless, it's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    I guess we're somehow supposed to feel sorry for her? I don't.

10 years, eligible for parole in 5.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post

We're so goddamn spineless, it's pathetic.
    It was a hug from the victim's brother.

Invincible Member

I guess we're somehow supposed to feel sorry for her? I don't.

10 years, eligible for parole in 5.
    It's probably what she would have gotten for manslaughter or simply pleaded out. I don't know anyone (other than the brother) saying wes it supposed to feel sorry for her.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    It was a hug from the victim's brother.
    She also got a hug from the brother, yes, but she did get a hug from the judge. After apparently words of comfort and a bible.

This is some sad, sick, brainwashed, Stockholm syndrome, screwed in the head by organized religion, Aunt & Uncle Ruckus bullshit.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store