Page 42 of 821 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142542 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

The creator of Blue Marvel knows how Hollywood works.

He may be lawyering up even as we speak so he can get more than a "Thanks, buddy!" IF a movie deal is ever made.

Sony isn't going to replace Peter Parker with Miles Morales no matter how many people yell at them.

DC put all of it chips into there being interest for a Cyborg movie. Whoops. And now that Geoff Johns is in Hollywood, he's probably
    pushing for Baz or Jessica to be in the GLC instead of John Stewart since those are his babies.

That being said the chances of a GLC movie getting made is slim, if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Yeah, like I said it could I simply don't remember... but..

WW comes out and makes 820 million WW and you had articles clamoring for WW to lead the DCEU, Why hasn't Marvel released a female lead, ect.

CM just now got a trailer and all we have heard is constant talk of "the future is female!" stuff. With the only rumored movies being more Captain Marvel and being 5 years late on a Black Widow film.

Meanwhile, BP comes out and breaks a billion by himself, breaks 700 million domestic, was a damn phenomenon... and I don't remember any, "BP should lead the Avengers!" talk or any push for say a John Stewart/Steel/Vixen/whoever DCEU movie.

Just seems odd. It seems like hollywood is acting like BP was an outlier.
    People have been asking for a John Stewart movie long before WW came out.

Also, I recall quite a number of people referring to BP as part of a new MCU Big 3 consisting of himself, Dr Strange and Captain Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    People have been asking for a John Stewart movie long before WW came out.

Also, I recall quite a number of people referring to BP as part of a new MCU Big 3 consisting of himself, Dr Strange and Captain Marvel.
    I said lead, not "part" lol. dude should be the face of the franchise now

T'chadwick should be forced into everything just like RDJ was

Instead he got 3 minutes of screen time in IW (somewhat understandable... we will see if they fix that in Avengers 4)
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Hilarious.

Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

The Captain Marvel trailer looks pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    LOL. I'm living for people wondering why she stole off on that old lady.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    It's cool. That de-aging software is getting kinda scary, that damn sure looks like The Negotiator Sam Jackson from 1998.

Lotta Carol, duh right? I'm really in this for Mar-vell as I feel, outside of maybe Shazam, they are the last couple of childhood favorite superhero's to see movie theater live-action. Likely the last time my mind goes there as an adult for the foreseeable future. I figure screen time percentage for Mar-vell at about 16%, Monica more of a sales tax percentage at about 7.5%.
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    It's cool. That de-aging software is getting kinda scary, that damn sure looks like The Negotiator Sam Jackson from 1998.

Lotta Carol, duh right? I'm really in this for Mar-vell as I feel, outside of maybe Shazam, they are the last couple of childhood favorite superhero's to see movie theater live-action. Likely the last time my mind goes there as an adult for the foreseeable future. I figure screen time percentage for Mar-vell at about 16%, Monica more of a sales tax percentage at about 7.5%.
    Have they finally confirmed it is Mar-Vell?

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Have they finally confirmed it is Mar-Vell?
    IMDB got him list as such. But Charlie from Emergency Awesome said it's probably him so I'm splitting the difference.

Captain Marvel
    (post-production)
    Walter Lawson / Mar-Vell
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    DC put all of it chips into there being interest for a Cyborg movie. Whoops. And now that Geoff Johns is in Hollywood, he's probably pushing for Baz or Jessica to be in the GLC instead of John Stewart since those are his babies.
    So basically Johns is like screw John, you'll take Hal or Baz or Jessica, or nothing at all. Must be nice to be able to ignore an entire segment of fans and DC just, let you.

I think if there's ever a GLC movie it'll be a thinly disguised Hal Jordan.

I said lead, not "part" lol. dude should be the face of the franchise now

T'chadwick should be forced into everything just like RDJ was

Instead he got 3 minutes of screen time in IW (somewhat understandable... we will see if they fix that in Avengers 4)
    I'm starting to have doubts myself.

And agreed, LEAD not split the difference amongst three other people wtf is that? To me that's people saying we want someone else as the face of Marvel, and I think Marvel Studios is hoping that face is Brie Larson.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    I figure screen time percentage for Mar-vell at about 16%, Monica more of a sales tax percentage at about 7.5%.
    I'm assuming you mean Maria? I doubt little kid 90s Monica gets more than one scene...if that. Her mom looks at a photo of her maybe.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Ultimate Member

What does "The Face of Marvel" even mean though?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    The creator of Blue Marvel knows how Hollywood works.

He may be lawyering up even as we speak so he can get more than a "Thanks, buddy!" IF a movie deal is ever made.

Sony isn't going to replace Peter Parker with Miles Morales no matter how many people yell at them.

DC put all of it chips into there being interest for a Cyborg movie. Whoops. And now that Geoff Johns is in Hollywood, he's probably
    pushing for Baz or Jessica to be in the GLC instead of John Stewart since those are his babies.

People aren't yelling at Sony for Miles to Replace Peter, People are just asking for Miles to be Spider Man in a movie too, and we got that with the upcoming animated movie. Now will we see this same indication in the MCU? Highly doubt it, the MCU is mostly talk when it comes to black heroes, and sadly it will take more than just the success of black panther (as big as it is) for the MCU to fully realized the importance. I was afraid that they would see this is as just a fluke and sadly I wasn't wrong.

https://twitter.com/seewhatsnext/sta...73279895224332

Live Action Avatar: The Last Airbender coming to Netflix

non-whitewashed