Page 611 of 826 FirstFirst ... 111511561601607608609610611612613614615621661711 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 12383
    Ultimate Member

Mattel Sun Man pre-order.....

I was checking out and guess what got SOLD OUT! IN less than 4 minutes of opening up for pre-orders Sunman was SOLD OUT.

Guess I'll be paying scalpers in 2022.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Mattel Sun Man pre-order.....

I was checking out and guess what got SOLD OUT! IN less than 4 minutes of opening up for pre-orders Sunman was SOLD OUT.

Guess I'll be paying scalpers in 2022.
    Too bad Sunman never made it into MOTU Classics, those figures are still far better than any line that Mattel is putting out now.

I came here to say the same thing. I was up and he was in my cart at 12:01 EST! As soon as I hit enter after putting in my CC info = "SOLD OUT"

He'll be in retail late January, but this version had a cool as heck diorama I wanted soooo bad.

Well...at least him AND Pig-Head and a few of his cast is coming 2022. I'll find comfort in that for now.

...and he's already on eBay for $400?

*frustrated sigh*

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I came here to say the same thing. I was up and he was in my cart at 12:01 EST! As soon as I hit enter after putting in my CC info = "SOLD OUT".
    I was right there too.

I was looking for a phone number to call to let them have it.

So he'll be in stores... great I'll have to battle with Target then. Where this is also an issue.

Did 2 pre-orders and LOL both got the ax after the stuff came out. They claimed the stuff as sold out. Yet I saw this figures in Target.

2 other I had to get updates on when stock was there. Got the update and got both within 30 second BOTH sold out. I didn't know folks wanted Rayshuan Lucas that bad.

If anyone says black action figures don't sell... they are LYING.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I was right there too.

I was looking for a phone number to call to let them have it.

So he'll be in stores... great I'll have to battle with Target then. Where this is also an issue.

Did 2 pre-orders and LOL both got the ax after the stuff came out. They claimed the stuff as sold out. Yet I saw this figures in Target.

2 other I had to get updates on when stock was there. Got the update and got both within 30 second BOTH sold out. I didn't know folks wanted Rayshuan Lucas that bad.
    Yeah he'll be in stores but with a regular card back. So basically the pre-order was $10 extra for the diorama. Which, I think was worth it, but alas.

If anyone says black action figures don't sell... they are LYING.
    Yeah, I think we went from seeing some of Sun-Man's supporting cast to all of them, now. The demand is there.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah they made me fill out a palm tree captcha. As soon as I was done-sold out.lol. I got the christmas ornament Tri-clops tho.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Yeah they made me fill out a palm tree captcha. As soon as I was done-sold out.lol. I got the christmas ornament Tri-clops tho.
    LOL First appearance, rough draft Tri-Clops. lol He sold out WAAAYYY after the fact, not as quickly as Sun-Man and Faker/Dupli-Cat.

Speaking of which, I already got Faker (was hard to find + took forever to get here) I wasn't about to double-dip for a Faker with eye shadow and a painted Battle Cat. Even though I like the idea (and word play (Duplicate, Dupli-Cat)). I may wait till the Battle Cats in Walmart/Target go on clearance, get one, then get some acrylic paint to *make* a Dupli-Cat lol

Extraordinary Member

LOL First appearance, rough draft Tri-Clops. lol He sold out WAAAYYY after the fact, not as quickly as Sun-Man and Faker/Dupli-Cat.

Speaking of which, I already got Faker (was hard to find + took forever to get here) I wasn't about to double-dip for a Faker with eye shadow and a painted Battle Cat. Even though I like the idea (and word play (Duplicate, Dupli-Cat)). I may wait till the Battle Cats in Walmart/Target go on clearance, get one, then get some acrylic paint to *make* a Dupli-Cat lol
    Haha yeah man he was the last to sell out. I thought I was for sure gonna get a Sun Man. Lucky he's coming to retail soon. I was gonna get that faker just for dupli cat lol.

I was gonna get that faker just for dupli cat lol.
    Yeah it was too much for me. Basically $70 (60+tax+shipping).

As for Tri-Klops: I try not to double dip, but those variants are a neat loophole. I kinda wanted that ring that Prototype Tri-Klops came with, but beyond that, I'll wait for Prototype, all-green Trap Jaw. Figures they'd announce him after I finally get regular, Origins Trap Jaw. lol

Its kinda, I don't know...bittersweet? That most of us HERE tried to get Sun-Man. We failed, but we tried.

Ultimate Member

Check around Target-I have been to some where Battle Cat and others were on clearance.

Extraordinary Member

Its kinda, I don't know...bittersweet? That most of us HERE tried to get Sun-Man. We failed, but we tried.
    In a way it's good he sold out so quick. That type of demand leads to more figures. I think pighead is coming too. You can get some good motu stuff on bigbadtoystore too.

In a way it's good he sold out so quick. That type of demand leads to more figures. I think pighead is coming too. You can get some good motu stuff on bigbadtoystore too.
    Yeah BBTS is my go-to. I tried Enterainment Earth, but...they lost my Evil-Lyn in the mail, so, probably never going to use them again.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah BBTS is my go-to. I tried Enterainment Earth, but...they lost my Evil-Lyn in the mail, so, probably never going to use them again.
    Wow that sucks hopefully they replaced it. Yeah BBTS is my no.1. I think megalopolis is the worst. They were good and then straight up just stopped fulfilling orders...smh..