Page 322 of 331 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 4953

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    As the moderator point out in that thread- homeboy would wipe the floor with Billie's big brother. If you take into consideration of all that person's powers.

Sad thing is as one person pointed out-there is very little out there beyond that cartoon show as a LOT of his stuff is not in trade and the stuff that is costs too much to buy.
    One of the researchers already made a profile for Static that includes all the stuff here this really is an uneven fight and isn't even all that great thematically a better fight would have been Miles vs Deku.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    One of the researchers already made a profile for Static that includes all the stuff here this really is an uneven fight and isn't even all that great thematically a better fight would have been Miles vs Deku.
    Deku would wreck miles sadly

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Deku would wreck miles sadly
    Miles is a sneak fighter. Typical assassin build. If he can't get past your guard and give you his electric sting, he is going to get washed. In a straight fight, he is dead without team support. Meanwhile, Virgil can just float up and be like "the hero is overpowered but overly cautious" with that lightning bolt genocide.
    The woman in the shadows with the elegant sigh. What could a common man do to catch her eye?
    Her easy manner shames me, oh I hate myself so much! I tremble and I'm breathless and I'm begging for her touch.
    She sees my anguished urges but continues smirking by, If I dare to follow her, it's likely that I'll die.
    But even as she's feeding, as my body's torn apart, Will she think upon me kindly?
    When she slowly eats my heart?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    How would Deku be better thematically?

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Abrams was never supposed to come back though. That Colin dude was supposed to do the third film.

Which makes all his mystery boxes with no plans at the top even more messed up.
    Well according to this Rian Johnson and Colin Trevorrow jumped in to do Star Wars VIII , Abrams had the entire trilogy outlined with scripts. That they basically decided not to use his script he laid out for the Last Jedi.

https://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/...de-viii-script

I think we likely would have seen a bigger push with what Abrams wanted to do. His focus seemed to be on the new core of characters he had laid out .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

I just saw Rise of Skywalker. Um...I liked it, I was entertained, I thought it was better than Last Jedi but not as good overal than the Force Awakens.

I'm kinda looking at Abrams sideways now, though.

spoilers:
    That Rylo kiss felt like a big middle finger to anyone rooting for Finn and Rey.
    end of spoilers

Even if I overlook that, I'd like him to either s*** or get off the toilet in regards to Finn. Well, I would have liked that since the movie is already filmed but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    How would Deku be better thematically?
    They're both legacy heroes?

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I just saw Rise of Skywalker. Um...I liked it, I was entertained, I thought it was better than Last Jedi but not as good overal than the Force Awakens.

I'm kinda looking at Abrams sideways now, though.

spoilers:
    That Rylo kiss felt like a big middle finger to anyone rooting for Finn and Rey.
    end of spoilers

Even if I overlook that, I'd like him to either s*** or get off the toilet in regards to Finn. Well, I would have liked that since the movie is already filmed but still.

Really why not do Finn/Rose ? The 2 were really close given the last film. To me that was the biggest complaint and mystery of what the hell happened to DJ (Benicio del Toro) ? His character really never got paid back for what he did or any update.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Really why not do Finn/Rose ? The 2 were really close given the last film. To me that was the biggest complaint and mystery of what the hell happened to DJ (Benicio del Toro) ? His character really never got paid back for what he did or any update.
    Rose, Rey, Poe, hell, new-girl, just do something. If this is the last time we're seeing these characters do something. WTF Abrams.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    LOL shots fired from Boyega though. yeeesh (SW spoilers btw)

https://twitter.com/JohnBoyega/statu...90062147637251

I see no lies there.

Someone get this dude in an actual good movie that uses his talents please. Get him in BP2!
    Although I haven't seen the film and have no plans watching it, I don't really mind getting spoiled.

With that said what he posted there, it all starts to make sense now. I feel that John Boyega does not like the romance direction in that film.

I remembered when he said if he had to choose between Rose or Rey, he would pick Rey as the love interest because it made more sense.

He even made a comment on Instagram about that romance to where many Reylo shippers got upset lol.

Seeing how he stated that he doesn't like the direction of the previous film, losing his script, posting a bunch of Star Wars spoilers etc. Yea, I don't think he wants to come back to that franchise again. And I don't blame him.

I liked DJ. He's an uncompromised Han Solo who lived by his own code. I'm okay with underworlders acting like underworlders. If you hire an amoral mercenary, make sure you have a bigger wallet than the bad guy.
    The woman in the shadows with the elegant sigh. What could a common man do to catch her eye?
    Her easy manner shames me, oh I hate myself so much! I tremble and I'm breathless and I'm begging for her touch.
    She sees my anguished urges but continues smirking by, If I dare to follow her, it's likely that I'll die.
    But even as she's feeding, as my body's torn apart, Will she think upon me kindly?
    When she slowly eats my heart?

and mystery of what the hell happened to DJ (Benicio del Toro) ? His character really never got paid back for what he did or any update.
    I don't see a reason for that character to return. He was just someone who screwed them over. He existed to show that everything isn't black & white, like it's usually presented in Star Wars films (and plenty of other films as well).
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Astonishing Member

Reylo is just fucking creepy and toxic. Also reaffirms the negative "Redeem your man" ideology.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Rose, Rey, Poe, hell, new-girl, just do something. If this is the last time we're seeing these characters do something. WTF Abrams.
    To be fair we learned a lot of Poe's backstory and who he was before he joined up with the Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    I don't see a reason for that character to return. He was just someone who screwed them over. He existed to show that everything isn't black & white, like it's usually presented in Star Wars films (and plenty of other films as well).
    I wish we could have seen a glimpse of pay back or where he went after this. Some update of some kind.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KOSLOX View Post
    What? Finn was a joke in RoS.

He literally just ran around screaming "REEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY!" at least he had his own arc in TLJ.
    Transitioning to co-general of the resistance, discovering there are more like him, and discovering he's force sensitive is definitely character progression,

Where in TLJ he was literally Jar Jar Binks 2.0, I have rarely ever seen a character treated as a joke and a dude in distress as Finn in TLJ.