Page 180 of 827 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280680 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 12396
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Smollett has been charged with filing a fake police report.
    Honestly, I never believed this dude's story.

The whole "MAGA country shout (in Chicago), walking to the station with the noose on his neck, going out at 2.00am to get a sandwich, not willing to give the police his phone records...e.t.c just seemed very odd to me. He also said he fought the guys off...and he's the "gay Tupac".

It all seemed to elaborate, like an actor trying to write a script and failing badly. Then again, i could be jumping to conclusions here but Jussie might have just done a very serious disservice to two communities at once.
    Last edited by Username taken; 02-21-2019 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Honestly, I never believed this negro's story.

The whole "MAGA country shout (in Chicago), walking to the station with the noose on his neck, going out at 2.00am to get a sandwich, not willing to give the police his phone records...e.t.c just seemed very odd to me. He also said he fought the guys off...and he's the "gay Tupac".

It all seemed to elaborate, like an actor trying to write a script and failing badly. Then again, i could be jumping to conclusions here but Jussie might have just done a very serious disservice to two communities at once.
    I thought it sounded suspect when he claimed some MAGA guys recognized him from Empire.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

lock him up and throw away the key.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    lock him up and throw away the key.
    yes cause that's a sensible punishment..

Extraordinary Member

Here are some of my favorite memes.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Here are some of my favorite memes.

The funny thing is, the Nigerian guys that Jussie (allegedly) paid for this "attack" are JAAAACKED!

There's literally no way he could have fought off two of those guys.

Invincible Member

Honestly, I never believed this dude's story.

He's definitely done everyone a disservice. Hate crimes have been on the rise in this country and if he thought that the hate mail he got wasn't getting enuff attention, he could have used his platform to talk about any number of the real cases out there. Making up a story and making the effort to take it to the police hurts everyone, especially considering that victims often feel the police are dismissive of real hate crime complaints.

The funny thing is, the Nigerian guys that Jussie (allegedly) paid for this "attack" are JAAAACKED!

Funniest thing I heard this morning was this was the first time an American scammed a Nigerian.

Right, also if what I hear was right in that he paid them guys around 2500, to split, and maybe another 500 later was a pretty huge slight in compensation had this thing gone sideways... which there was only about a 99% chance of to begin with. Even if he was bangin' one of the brothers that a lot to put on a couple of cats here on Visas.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    He's definitely done everyone a disservice. Hate crimes have been on the rise in this country and if he thought that the hate mail he got wasn't getting enuff attention, he could have used his platform to talk about any number of the real cases out there. Making up a story and making the effort to take it to the police hurts everyone, especially considering that victims often feel the police are dismissive of real hate crime complaints.
    in freaking Chicago of all places.

Nice going, dumbass

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

in fairness, the Chicago Police department has a lot of false arrests to account for. we're not exactly breaking even here. but **** Jussie.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    in fairness, the Chicago Police department has a lot of false arrests to account for. we're not exactly breaking even here. but **** Jussie.
    It will just make the problem even worse. There is no way ot make it even, he just helped racists justify it

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Funniest thing I heard this morning was this was the first time an American scammed a Nigerian.

Right, also if what I hear was right in that he paid them guys around 2500, to split, and maybe another 500 later was a pretty huge slight in compensation had this thing gone sideways... which there was only about a 99% chance of to begin with. Even if he was bangin' one of the brothers that a lot to put on a couple of cats here on Visas.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    It will just make the problem even worse. There is no way ot make it even, he just helped racists justify it
    I'm having a blast making fun of him, but I am also pissed that he actually helped those who subscribe to bigotry.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post

This is kind my point.

A little over a grand isn't worth getting shot to death over.

We ARE talking about the Chicago Police here.

I kinda feel like he should get sent up for attempted murder because Black Folk getting the Cops called on them doesn't usually end well (for the Black folk).

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post

Bruh... that last meme...