Page 428 of 827 FirstFirst ... 328378418424425426427428429430431432438478528 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 12391

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Alaqua Cox, a deaf Native American woman, has been cast as Echo, also a deaf Native American woman, in Hawkeye.

https://twitter.com/NyleDiMarco/stat...32830307950592
    Much better then nonsense we got with Moonstar casting, MCU actually cares for the most part with getting these the right (not the white) ppl in these roles..

Well, it appears Letita Wright is a fool

Sigh, make 2020 stop
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Well, it appears Letita Wright is a fool

Sigh, make 2020 stop

Yo, not THEE Black Panther... I saw the headline this morning and I, (sigh)... I didn't even click. I need some clarification to hit the shore fast though.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post

Yo, not THEE Black Panther... I saw the headline this morning and I, (sigh)... I didn't even click. I need some clarification to hit the shore fast though.
    Yeah, I read she's on some "anti-vaxxer sh!t". I guess she won't be the next BP.

Extraordinary Member

So because she doesn't want to take a vaccine for a virus with a higher than 95% recovery rate. That makes her a fool and BP2 should be canceled. Sadly this way of thinking won't end in 2020 it'll just get worse.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 12-04-2020 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Yeah, I read she's on some "anti-vaxxer sh!t". I guess she won't be the next BP.
    The video was transphobic as hell too

Of course, she could just go with the trump excuse of "i didn't watch it that far!"

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    So because she doesn't want to take a vaccine for a virus that more than 95% recovery rate. That makes her a fool and BP2 should be canceled. Sadly this way of thinking won't end in 2020 it'll just get worse.
    Go watch the garbage video she posted form a "prophet" and re-edit your post.

There was no, "I am concerned about the potential vaccine because it was rushed and a new type of vaccine" type language. It was pure hogwash AND transphobic to boot.

But, go off man. Sadly your way of thinking likely won't end in 2020 either.

From Don Cheadle too...

He wrote ... "jesus... just scrolled through. hot garbage. every time i stopped and listened, he and everything he said sounded crazy and fkkkd up. i would never defend anybody posting this. but i still won't throw her away over it."
    this isn't just twitter folks being twitter folks. The video was straight up nutso ville. No different thta QAnon conspiracy bullshit.

Extraordinary Member

Go watch the garbage video she posted form a "prophet" and re-edit your post.

There was no, "I am concerned about the potential vaccine because it was rushed and a new type of vaccine" type language. It was pure hogwash AND transphobic to boot.

But, go off man. Sadly your way of thinking likely won't end in 2020 either.
    You didn't post a link just called her a fool. But I guess I should expect that stuff like that by now. Ugh...Maybe you should edit your post....
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 12-04-2020 at 08:17 AM.

You didn't post a link just called her a fool. But I guess I should expect that stuff like that by now. Ugh...Maybe you should edit your post....
    She deleted the tweet.

Did she tweet a video from an MD? PHD? Researcher? Hell a masters in some science?

Naw... she watched a video from this goof. A... prophet ...

Toni Arayomi describes himself as 'a well recognised Prophet and the Managing Director of Prophetic Voice TV. An online mission that seeks to restore the ability to hear the voice of God to every person on every sphere of influence'
    And of course, thanks to this genius, Letita was really concerned about Luciferase. and to check her bible! Becuase Satan! omg not satan!

The description of his YouTube video says: 'Tonight I'm talking about Luciferase, the ingredient allegedly being added to the COVID vaccine to detect those who have not taken it. Luciferase, named by its founder after Lucifer???'
    Luciferase is a photoluminescent enzyme that glows when exposed to light of a certain wavelength.

It has been suggested it could be used in vaccines in developing countries to detect who has already been vaccinated. Lucifer is also Greek for light-bringer.

Luciferase is not used in vaccines deployed in the US, UK, Europe and countries with developed health care systems.

Do you want some more quotes from the "prophet"

He also asks whether any coronavirus vaccine creates a human 'chimera' with antennas inside the body that pick up 5G signals and says 'this could be true'.
    another?

In a separate video, he tells followers how an angel visited him in his office in September and told him that US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was about to dies.
    Yes, Letita is a fool for getting sucked into this **** and believing it ot the point she tweeted the video. And then tried to hide behind "cancel culture" and "do research." Sounding just like QAnon idiots. Just black this time.

But here you go since you "need a link" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...9-vaccine.html

So because she doesn't want to take a vaccine for a virus with a higher than 95% recovery rate. That makes her a fool
    You want to know what makes her fool? Listening to some nonsense youtube video where not-a-doctor goes on at length about a subject they admit to having no understanding of.
    This is nano-bot/microchip/bill gates garbage.

But yes, it makes her a fool. A self centered fool. A selfish fool.

Letitia, it seems, also runs in some pretty anti LGBT circles, too. Her devotion to Christ has led her down some pretty bad paths. She's Mike Pence as a black woman. She doesn't have to be cancelled, but she doesn't have to be rewarded or elevated, either.

There's no reason anyone should be spreading anti-vax rhetoric right now. And anyone who is, should not be put in the starring role of a movie franchise that meant a hell of a lot to impressionable children in communities that are disproportionately effected by Covid-19. Do not give that voice more influence.
    Last edited by Joker; 12-04-2020 at 08:36 AM.

Extraordinary Member

She deleted the tweet.

Did she tweet a video from an MD? PHD? Researcher? Hell a masters in some science?

Naw... she watched a video from this goof. A... prophet ...

And of course, thanks to this genius, Letita was really concerned about Luciferase. and to check her bible! Becuase Satan! omg not satan!

Luciferase is a photoluminescent enzyme that glows when exposed to light of a certain wavelength.

It has been suggested it could be used in vaccines in developing countries to detect who has already been vaccinated. Lucifer is also Greek for light-bringer.

Luciferase is not used in vaccines deployed in the US, UK, Europe and countries with developed health care systems.

Do you want some more quotes from the "prophet"

another?

Yes, Letita is a fool for getting sucked into this **** and believing it ot the point she tweeted the video. And then tried to hide behind "cancel culture" and "do research." Sounding just like QAnon idiots. Just black this time.

But here you go since you "need a link" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...9-vaccine.html
    Yeah it's better to explain your case than to just go off half-cocked insulting people. People might get the wrong idea.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    You want to know what makes her fool? Listening to some nonsense youtube video where not-a-doctor goes on at length about a subject they admit to having no understanding of.

Letitia, it seems, also runs in some pretty anti LGBT circles, too. Her devotion to Christ has led her down some pretty bad paths. She's Mike Pence as a black woman. She doesn't have to be cancelled, but she doesn't have to be rewarded or elevated, either.

There's no reason anyone should be spreading anti-vax rhetoric right now. And anyone who is, should not be put in the starring role of a movie franchise that meant a hell of a lot to impressionable children in communities that are disproportionately effected by Covid-19. Do not give that voice more influence.
    Well I haven't watched the video. But I guess I don't have to after reading these posts.

Yeah, there is a huge huge huge difference between going,

"I am slightly concerned about a vacccine that was made really really fast and is a new type of vaccine."

To me, that is justified. It is ok to question things. It is ok to be skeptical. As long as you are willing to try and find answers to your questions from real sources.

It is totally different to have your "research" be a self proclaimed "profit" with no science background worried about some enzyme because it has Lucifer in the name and 5G chimera ridiculousness. It is no different than Mary from Kentucky on Facebook sharing memes as "research"

So because she doesn't want to take a vaccine for a virus with a higher than 95% recovery rate. That makes her a fool and BP2 should be canceled. Sadly this way of thinking won't end in 2020 it'll just get worse.
    That's just it. IF SHE has concerns than SHE should raise them, responsibly. She is an entertainer with a large young following and can do so on any platform she chooses, she's not some rich independent knucklehead like 50 or Wayne. Though clearly they don't have the monopoly. If her opinion is of such value then why take it down, deal with the consequences of 'being right', instead of perpetuating being uninformed.

Also that young following is from communities where the perception of a blanket recovery rate just does not apply and shouldn't be taken that way either.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

I am far from defending Letitia's beliefs but I don't think there is any danger of her spreading her ideas to kids. They're more interested in the character she plays than the actress.