Page 662 of 826 FirstFirst ... 162562612652658659660661662663664665666672712762 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 12382
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I normally wouldn't point this out given my own writing mistakes, but you may want to fix that typo.
    I didn't notice

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    oh i meant all potential types rather than just asians.

black dude with white woman and the hate comes out fast from black women for example. switch it around and it sthe same from black men.

the ignorant sections of the races comes out fast in mixed couples.
    Tbf to Black women, there's a lot of colorism towards them. They're on the receiving end of societal racism but also sexism from their own ethnic community, and not fetishized by White men like Asian women are (which isn't good either)

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I disagree because the criticism tends to come from the nonblack side. Most Asian/Black couples tend to have criticism from the Asian side. It's much worse if you're an asian woman.

I'm not denying Black on Asian racism exists. I'm just saying Asian on Black racism is more common.
    I thought it was only more common in Asian countries, which have considerable problems with anti-Black racism, and not necessarily in countries like the USA

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    https://shadowandact.com/craig-of-th...artoon-network

Craig of the Creek gets season 5 and a movie and a spinoff.

I wonder how a certain blogger (initials SJ) feels about this.

This is the show he called the creators white supremist and the show encourage abused towards black girls. Now it's in year 5 with a spinoff and movie.
    This is the same person who writes relationship books while not having been in one in well over 10 yrs. I don't know what his job situation is now, but a few years ago he was constantly complaining about not being able to find a job because women run the HR departments everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    This is the same person who writes relationship books while not having been in one in well over 10 yrs. I don't know what his job situation is now, but a few years ago he was constantly complaining about not being able to find a job because women run the HR departments everywhere.
    Who are you guys talking about?

Ultimate Member

Ah yes, because men are the group who have such a hard time finding jobs.

There was a manosphere crank with a bad haircut who spilled bile about black women. He got mentioned a lot but I don't think he ever posted here.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    I thought it was only more common in Asian countries, which have considerable problems with anti-Black racism, and not necessarily in countries like the USA
    It's common in Asian American communities especially religious. My Muslim community had infighting between the South Asian mosques and the African American ones.

For reference Kamala's relationship with Bruno would be more accepted than a relationship between her and Miles. But her family would probably prefer if she married Red Dagger because he's Muslim and from Pakistan.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-21-2022 at 11:07 AM.

Ultimate Member

Ah yes, because men are the group who have such a hard time finding jobs.
    Depending on where you live yes and where you apply at. Some places do get away with discrimination to men and women.

Now in the case of the person in question-If you saw his blog with attacks on various women especially to Sana Amanat and pretty much every single female that has worked in comics.

Bash Dynamite Comics for not hiring you and then screaming women can't edit books without mistakes. Yeah real smart to do for a company whose editors are ALL WOMEN including Joe Kupert's granddaughter.

Comics got ruined the moment women showed up and have done nothing in comics. I am sure Louise Simonson did SOMETHING in comics..... you know co-created Steel, Apocalypse, Power Pack, Doomsday, Cable & Rictor.

Not to mention Ann Nocenti and June Brigman. Jackie Ching former editor at Marvel and Milestone alum who did writing on some book....... Static.

You wouldn't hire him either. Yet Marvel was interested in him and he turned them down. For the gators who did NOT support him.

Ultimate Member

It's common in Asian American communities especially religious. My Muslim community had infighting between the South Asian mosques and the African American ones.

For reference Kamala's relationship with Bruno would be more accepted than a relationship between her and Miles. But her family would probably prefer if she married Red Dagger because he's Muslim and from Pakistan.
    That can also be due to Muslim intolerance as well. It's not like a lot of Islam isn't known for misogyny and sexism unfortunately. But I agree with you that relationships with Black people are more looked down on.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Depending on where you live yes and where you apply at. Some places do get away with discrimination to men and women.

Now in the case of the person in question-If you saw his blog with attacks on various women especially to Sana Amanat and pretty much every single female that has worked in comics.

Bash Dynamite Comics for not hiring you and then screaming women can't edit books without mistakes. Yeah real smart to do for a company whose editors are ALL WOMEN including Joe Kupert's granddaughter.

Comics got ruined the moment women showed up and have done nothing in comics. I am sure Louise Simonson did SOMETHING in comics..... you know co-created Steel, Apocalypse, Power Pack, Doomsday, Cable & Rictor.

Not to mention Ann Nocenti and June Brigman. Jackie Ching former editor at Marvel and Milestone alum who did writing on some book....... Static.

You wouldn't hire him either. Yet Marvel was interested in him and he turned them down. For the gators who did NOT support him.
    I just meant that men are less discriminated against as a gender than women by most industries. I'm not familiar with the person you're talking about but it sounds like he has questionable opinions about women

Invincible Member

A black MGTOW dude named Sh*wnJ*m*s. He's actually made a few decent points here and there, but a lot of his views are nuts especially considering his past situation. He came to the attention to a number of us here a few years ago when a couple of his vids slamming first the Black Panther trailer then the movie got popular. Checking out the rest of his channel there's some bizarre takes on there about race and gender.
    Last edited by ed2962; 01-21-2022 at 07:27 PM.

Invincible Member

I just meant that men are less discriminated against as a gender than women by most industries. I'm not familiar with the person you're talking about but it sounds like he has questionable opinions about women
    Oh, that's an understatement...

That can also be due to Muslim intolerance as well. It's not like a lot of Islam isn't known for misogyny and sexism unfortunately. But I agree with you that relationships with Black people are more looked down on.
    Both are interconnected unfortunately.

Ultimate Member

A black MGTOW dude named Sh*wnJ*m*s. He's actually made a few decent points here and there, but a lot of his views are nuts especially considering his past situation. He came to the attention to a number of us here a few years ago when a couple of his vids slamming first the Black Panther trailer then the movie got popular. Checking out the rest of his channel there's some bizarre takes on there about race and gender.
    Ngl, Black people espouses this nonsense surprises me, although perhaps less so nowadays

Oh, that's an understatement...
    Haha, I was being sarcastic in an understated way. These MGTOWs are insane. They take a progressive concept: men not needing to be defined by how many female partners they have, and twist into bitter and vulgar misogyny

Both are interconnected unfortunately.
    I know sexism is a massive problem among many Muslims, but how big of a problem is racism among Muslims?