Page 104 of 826 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 12380

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    i think the plot is that they have to protect her from black mask or something

There is about 5% chance i spend 12 bucks to see this in a theater lol. But I loathe harley quinn so whatever.
    So she's Netflix Elektra? Instead of Matt protecting her from the blacksky, it's the chick with the giant prop circus hammer and a couple friends, 'saving' her from Black Mask??? It's a weird place for these things where they have to use the quasi-familiarity of a popular character and smash that character into a semblance of a coherent story. Just to hope it looks 'kewl bro' enough to bang out a sequel. I don't rock with Quinn either so cue Randy Jackson for me too.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

The last movie I saw in the theater was Black Panther. The next movie I will see at the theater (outside of maybe a trip on the humble over Thanksgiving) will be Aquaman. Sounds wild but I really want to see Yahya Abdul-Mateen II as Manta after he and the cast talked a bit around the latest trailer. He's also in the HBO Watchman too I see? I'll take it.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    So she's Netflix Elektra? Instead of Matt protecting her from the blacksky, it's the chick with the giant prop circus hammer and a couple friends, 'saving' her from Black Mask??? It's a weird place for these things where they have to use the quasi-familiarity of a popular character and smash that character into a semblance of a coherent story. Just to hope it looks 'kewl bro' enough to bang out a sequel. I don't rock with Quinn either so cue Randy Jackson for me too.
    im gonna imagine they re gonna make her a movie X23 clone but who knows
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

imagine being triggered by a 12 year old

imagine being such a creeper that said 12 year old doesn't look ok to you because shes "chubby"
    Some people are just bored, they spend too much time online, and they look for something to get mad at. These folks need hobbies.

Extraordinary Member

So THIS version of Cassie Cain has to look like she needs protecting as opposed to comic Cassie Cain who is basically mute barely legal Elektra with a 1000 yard state 'cuz she murked so many dudes.

I can now see the whole point of this movie is to put over Harley Quinn like she was Hulk Hogan and its WWF in the 80's. Which makes Katana a hot Asian Brutus Beefcake.

( even I don't want that image in my head, lol)

Then again Harley's actress is the Star AND Executive Producer so this should not be a surprise at all, really.

I didn't think this movie was gonna be any good anyway. Nice to know I wasn't wrong.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Why do people give attention to these type of posters.The Internet always has someone ready to say something nasty
    The issue is not all of it stays online as words.

Take Heather Antos-when she left Marvel for her new job-there were folks CALLING her new job to get her fired. Before she even started.
    She left the industry and that is why I was shocked to see her name on Bitter Root.

And some of that nonsense get tossed out so much that to those who don't know what google is for-they take it as gospel.

Like Marvel books are poorly edited by white blond women ONLY. Now with books under Heather including all Star Wars, Moon Girl, Ms Marvel, Jane Foster & Black Panther-that sell like crazy on Amazon. Wouldn't someone especially professional reviewers & teachers lead the charge in calling out errors?

It's one thing if it's words but now we are seeing folks try to get physical, violent and targeting pocket books. We had folks try to rile up gun violence for Star Wars TFA & Fantastic Four.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    So THIS version of Cassie Cain has to look like she needs protecting as opposed to comic Cassie Cain who is basically mute barely legal Elektra with a 1000 yard state 'cuz she murked so many dudes.

I can now see the whole point of this movie is to put over Harley Quinn like she was Hulk Hogan and its WWF in the 80's. Which makes Katana a hot Asian Brutus Beefcake.

( even I don't want that image in my head, lol)

Then again Harley's actress is the Star AND Executive Producer so this should not be a surprise at all, really.

I didn't think this movie was gonna be any good anyway. Nice to know I wasn't wrong.

She could still have her origin from the comics. The only thing that would change is who she ends up meeting.

im gonna imagine they re gonna make her a movie X23 clone but who knows
    The movie's rated R so being like X-23 wouldn't be out of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    She could still have her origin from the comics. The only thing that would change is who she ends up meeting.

The movie's rated R so being like X-23 wouldn't be out of the question.
    If they do, I'd imagine sometime mid movie Cain turns around and starts slaughtering bad guys with ease as Harley adn Co stand and go "wtf"

But then again, I don't know much about Cain. But did think she could effortless kill most of this Birds of Prey by herself but maybe im remembering wrong lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Here's one that I could have sworn I came across, but then thought "No way. That would be too good to be true."

Has anyone come across anything about Wesley Snipes making a "Dolemite" film?

Edit: I'm getting old. It looks like Snipes actually has role in an upcoming Netflix film that seems to be a sort of Rudy Ray Moore biopic.
    Last edited by numberthirty; 11-16-2018 at 05:20 AM.

Ultimate Member

A little off-topic but has anyone here watched "The Haunting of Hill House"on Netflix?

I've only heard good things about it but I've found it to be criminally slow so far,

Rest in peace, Kim Porter.

Black Panther, Luke Cage, Blade, Okoye and Robbie Reyes

thank you Marvel
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post

Black Panther, Luke Cage, Blade, Okoye and Robbie Reyes

thank you Marvel
    I look at this and I think, "Oh god not another event."
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Quote Originally Posted by mr_crisp View Post
    I haven't seriously followed a Marvel Event since AvX so I'm not too bothered.

I didn't really read Secret Wars till the end and I glanced at the Evil Steve Rodgers story I'm sure I missed a Spider-Man event or two and something else, but its been a long time since I followed a comic event I really enjoyed. This looks like it could break the streak.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by mr_crisp View Post
    War of the Realms has been in the background of Aaron's thor run for years now so I am just glad its concluding lol