Page 522 of 826 FirstFirst ... 22422472512518519520521522523524525526532572622 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 12381
    Extraordinary Member

The verdict got me doing the Zemo dance while listening to Luther Vandross (it's his birthday)!

Wild that without video, there wouldn't even be charges

Gotta get mandatory body cams asap
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    It's a good start.

Now for the other three S.O.Bs
    Yea, It's A start and a favorable one, I can't shake that this should also have been a lay-up. This animal was out to prove a point that day and he lost but the **** with these police is in the rearage.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    The verdict got me doing the Zemo dance while listening to Luther Vandross (it's his birthday)!

Tuh, I saw the doodle and it didn't even register. RIP to Luther. We did get a little Change today, Searchin' for more.

Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

And tomorrow is the 5th Anniversary of Prince's passing.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Yea, It's A start and a favorable one, I can't shake that this should also have been a lay-up. This animal was out to prove a point that day and he lost but the **** with these police is in the rearage.

Tuh, I saw the doodle and it didn't even register. RIP to Luther. We did get a little Change today, Searchin' for more.

Luther did not do enough up tempo music, imo.

I got a lot of his dance hits on my cardio play list.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    The home town of Prince is Minneapolis. Minneapolis, MN is packing a whole lot of heat, right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Whuut... Wow, I don't get into my feelings over the passing of people I've never met but that one did hurt. RIP.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Im honestly surprised that there was a guilty verdict. If he was acquitted the streets would have erupted...again. Has he been sentenced yet, or is that later?

Ultimate Member

Maybe it'll send a message to warn against further abuse by police. In a "law and order" society, maybe this is the only thing they'll listen too

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Please share links to those YouTube channels.....I really thought it was a serious convo amongst whatever "anti-SJW" folks.

What is the really validity about the 84% drop?!? Has it have confirmed from more valid sources?
    This is no joke. The main source is a guy named Overlord DVD, who sometimes calls himself "Doomcock". Very few months he promotes some conspiracy or rumor about some major company or entertainment franchise about to go under because of so called SJW content. This is him

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Im honestly surprised that there was a guilty verdict. If he was acquitted the streets would have erupted...again. Has he been sentenced yet, or is that later?
    I believe sentencing is in 8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Wild that without video, there wouldn't even be charges

Gotta get mandatory body cams asap
    Just as long as they're not the kind of body cams that let the cops turn them off as they please.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Maybe it'll send a message to warn against further abuse by police. In a "law and order" society, maybe this is the only thing they'll listen too
    TBH, ever since that one poor dude got killed in his own apartment, I've suspected that the death penalty may have to be employed as a method of effective deterrence (at least until a better system of on-the-ground law enforcement is minted). I'm not saying that out of some kind of vindictive desire for catharsis either. I think a example has to be made that's jarring enough to the rest to "scare em' straight", as the saying goes. It would show these officers that no transfer, union or fraternity will protect them should they spectacularly **** up, and show those who aspire to be officers that they had better have self-discipline as a strong element of their resume. But that's just me.
    Last edited by Ragged Maw; 04-21-2021 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragged Maw View Post
    TBH, ever since that one poor dude got killed in his own apartment, I've suspected that the death penalty may have to be employed as a method of effective deterrence (at least until a better system of on-the-ground law enforcement is minted). I'm not saying that out of some kind of vindictive desire for catharsis either. I think a example has to be made that's jarring enough to the rest to "scare em' straight", as the saying goes. It would show these officers that no transfer, union or fraternity will protect them should they spectacularly **** up, and show those who aspire to be officers that they had better have self-discipline as a strong element of their resume. But that's just me.
    Maybe.

Or you can be like my state... which doubled down and made it illegal to defund the police in anyway.

and released an "anti-rioting bill" as the governor repeatedly said "we don't want ot end up like Portland"

The far right places are just going to double down. hard. Just like did with voting rights.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I tell you what, the scariest thing about this verdict was me was the inevitable reaction of my inlaws that fell into trump land.

I hesitantly asked my wife what was group text reaction was, expecting the worst.

Luckily... everyone but the crazy sister-in-law that has literally gone off the deep in into conspiracy stuff was happy about the verdict. Load off my shoulders at least.
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 04-21-2021 at 05:54 AM.