My three man X-men team:

1. Sense Freak: He'll have the ability to increase his own five senses to superhuman levels, allowing him to track others and process information very quickly. He'll also have the ability to increase the senses of others for offensive purposes. I.E. he can make someone's sense of smell so intense that they'll choke on background odors they could never notice before, or increase someone's light sensitivity to the point that they'll become blind. Weakness He has to make physical contact with someone to increase their senses.

2. Perspective. A teenage sociopath whose mutation is a form of weaponized Agnosia. Although seemingly normal and friendly, her point of view is hopelessly disturbing. She sees people as skinless talking lumps of meat with razor sharp teeth, water is red, the sky is black, and horrific bodiless entities wander everywhere, landing on top of people at random and staring at her. Life holds no meaning for her, but thanks to her warped mentality, she enjoys how she sees the world. Her gift lets her share her perspective with anyone she wants, but it usually drives them completely insane. Weakness She has to make eye contact with someone to use her power. It naturally doesn't affect the blind. Making eye contact with herself in a mirror can cause a doubling effect that temporarily paralyzes herself.

3. Friction: The muscle of the group. His ability allows him to generate a field that speeds up motion relative to himself to superhuman levels. It makes people faster. The scary part is that this field also increases air resistance to the point that this super-speed motion will pulverize your body while the friction from your movement causes you to set yourself on fire. Machines fall apart against him, bullets disintegrate into harmless puffs of dust, and anyone moving faster than an absolute crawl will burn themselves to death. Weakness: He's vulnerable to his own power, and he has to concentrate to generate his field, giving his opponents time to stop him if his teammates don't protect him.

Ha! Creating original characters is easy. I did this in fifteen minutes.