Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

Afrika Bambaataa has faced multiple allegations of child sexual abuse and people don't seem to talk about it very much.
I mean the allegations were fairly recent and tbh, you gotta be at least 40 years old for that name to even have any cultural impact. But that's the first name I thought of too. KRS-One was even asked about that on Drink Champs and he made a point. When he was coming up back when parts of New York looked like War Zone, he was homeless. Scott La Rock was a social worker before they made a record. He said he was around shooters, cats with warrants running from the police, robbers, dealers, Hip-Hop and the street are intertwined on many levels. Not making any excuses and hopefully being an accessory to any of that is over the line but Minaj has always been such a blockhead, I remember when Budden her on the pod, she made him seem like the straight man in some fucked up cornball comedy. I'm not felony shaming but her situation is quite the unique set of circumstances. She just had new baby right? How the baby's father AND Uncle cant be around minors and have to report as serious sex offenders for the rest of their life.