Page 365 of 827 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 12395

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Link please?
    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/ma...7189#gs.c6dpfc
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Tory Lanez and Herman Cain had them a week didn't they?
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Tory Lanez and Herman Cain had them a week didn't they?
    This year is just weird.

Herman Cain was fiercely anti-mask only to die from the damn virus because he didn't wear one.

Tory Lanez pulling up to a star like Meg IN THEIR LIMO was just downright idiotic. But a lot of these kids are to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    This year is just weird.

Herman Cain was fiercely anti-mask only to die from the damn virus because he didn't wear one.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Thoughts and prayers
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I think I'm going to give Black is King a look through tonight, before the **** becomes, wild loud background noise round the house for the next couple weeks. I was out of town at the in-laws when Bey's Homecoming dropped last year so it's the wife a pre-teen niece there, my 3 & 5 year old and me and uhhhhh it got pretty intense in the sweaty dance number department a couple of the numbers... You ever be over someone else's crib and their big front room TV You-Tube feed is being accessed and you're super judging their selections lol. Anyway, not sayin' it was total Freek-A-Leek video energy but considering the audience, it was light, in scope. I'm here for this tonight though.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    This list has one thing in common: all of these shows lasted 3 seasons or more. So anyone wondering, for example, where's Cuts, that show lasted two seasons.

I guess Netflix doesn't see the profit in bringing in 1-season or 2-season shows from UPN, which looking at their wiki they had a LOT of them.
    But Netflix and others have showed shows that lasted 2 seasons or less.

Sport Night aired on Hulu & Netflix. It lasted 2 years and had lower ratings than the Hughleys. Yet got renewed FIRST and Hughleys (ABC's highest rated new show got renewed LAST as in the day before new season shows were announced.)

In all fairness to Netflix, tv shows generally have to go at least 4 or 5 seasons in order to make it into syndication.
    The magic number is 65. However getting over 40 does work. Notice how many shows get axed after season 3.

If you air 1 episode for 5 days-you should get the show to air at least 3-4 times before September. This varies because of holidays.

If you get 100-you can get 2. However the more seasons the harder that is and you get into a hefty syndication price.

Notice on Lifetime you only see CERTAIN episodes of Golden Girls. While Hallmark shows the rest.

Astonishing Member

...I agree with Nicole Beharie wholeheartedly. I watched the show so I followed all of this in real time. I and others correctly guessed the 4th season without her would be its last.

I used a character as a verb, basically. I'd pick a point somewhere in season 2 and make everything after that point a dream or somehow non-canon and then pick up from there.
    Ah, I see, on both accounts.

For anyone interested in fighting games the new Guilty Gear game just released a trailer for a new character named Nagoriyuki. A black, cybernetic, samurai, and if some of the translations are accurate he's also a vampire.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    A black, cybernetic, samurai, and if some of the translations are accurate he's also a vampire.
    So..........Donovan Blade? /lol

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    For anyone interested in fighting games the new Guilty Gear game just released a trailer for a new character named Nagoriyuki. A black, cybernetic, samurai, and if some of the translations are accurate he's also a vampire.
    I saw some of the art of him. He looks awesome. I kinda wish he'd been named Yusuke after the well-known Black samurai. That's what some of the fans were calling him till his official name was announced.

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

Do NOT get me started on Sleepy Hollow...

If it was up to me I'd revive the show and Bobby Ewing part of the second season and ALL of the third and fourth seasons.
    Sleepy Hollow fell off when they started listening too much to parts of the fandom, namely the parts who didn't like Abbie and constantly came up with BS excuses to express their hate for Black women.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post
    Sleepy Hollow fell off when they started listening too much to parts of the fandom, namely the parts who didn't like Abbie and constantly came up with BS excuses to express their hate for Black women.
    Season one was a well-oiled machine. Perfect in pretty much every way.

The second season is probably when they started to listen to "fandom". But the part when Henry was revealed to be Icabod's evil son is when the show went off the rails, and then went completely off the tracks into a ditch with the season 3 finale.

I did not see that one coming.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    I think I'm going to give Black is King a look through tonight, before the **** becomes, wild loud background noise round the house for the next couple weeks. I was out of town at the in-laws when Bey's Homecoming dropped last year so it's the wife a pre-teen niece there, my 3 & 5 year old and me and uhhhhh it got pretty intense in the sweaty dance number department a couple of the numbers... You ever be over someone else's crib and their big front room TV You-Tube feed is being accessed and you're super judging their selections lol. Anyway, not sayin' it was total Freek-A-Leek video energy but considering the audience, it was light, in scope. I'm here for this tonight though.
    I'm honestly surprised this debuted on Disney+. I guess Beyoncé didn't really have any other choice considering it's based on a Disney IP and theatres aren't a safe bet right now. But as you would imagine Beyoncé does show her body quite a bit (not in a bad at all, but she does). Not only that, but there's some bold statements and imagery in it as well.

But I really enjoyed it though. It doesn't have a strong narrative like Lemonade did but it tops that visually. I always thought the music of The Gift was underrated, but not surprising since it's mostly Afrobeat. Black is King takes the bare story of The Lion King and applies it to the story of Black people and Blackness in a very cool way. I think Beyoncé herself is supposed to be a Rafiki-type character in it.