Page 314 of 824 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364414814 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 12354

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    He called R Kelly a child rapist. Then it came out that he participated in an Elvis tribute (Elvis met his wife when she was a teenager).
    Youch, talk about a double standard lol. Though to be honest, I didn't know Elvis was a child rapist. Did he issue an apology for his statement or did he try to sweep it under the rug?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The Elvis thing with Priscilla is mentioned a lot. The fact her parents allowed her to live with Elvis. I know for a long time she claimed that the 2 never had a sexual relationship til after they were married. He was a like a decade older than her. Of course people have countered that.

In the Beatles Anthology book they detailed meeting Elvis. And they met Priscilla. Elvis made it pretty clear to them that they better not try n hit on her with how he acted . She would go sit near him lol.

Here is how weird the times was then , the Beatles didn't really seem to be shocked by the age difference or anything. They praised Priscilla for being nice .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The Elvis thing with Priscilla is mentioned a lot. The fact her parents allowed her to live with Elvis. I know for a long time she claimed that the 2 never had a sexual relationship til after they were married. He was a like a decade older than her. Of course people have countered that.

In the Beatles Anthology book they detailed meeting Elvis. And they met Priscilla. Elvis made it pretty clear to them that they better not try n hit on her with how he acted . She would go sit near him lol.

Here is how weird the times was then , the Beatles didn't really seem to be shocked by the age difference or anything. They praised Priscilla for being nice .
    Well to be honest, there are countries in Europe where 14-16 years old are considered legal age groups to date/marry. So I'm not too surprised, but that still doesn't change John Legend hypocrisy. The only way I can let him slide is if he somehow didn't know Elvis performed the same acts R.Kelly did. But that's a Very slim possibility lol.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    Youch, talk about a double standard lol. Though to be honest, I didn't know Elvis was a child rapist. Did he issue an apology for his statement or did he try to sweep it under the rug?
    He acknowledged it. I'm paraphrasing but he said something like he isn't trying to be the morality police but he thought at some point we should draw the line seeing as so few people stand up for victims who are black girls. I'm assuming he meant that it's one thing to hook up with willing fans vs establishing a sex cult.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post
    There was a thread on r/squaredcircle where a guy who claimed to know Cornette in real life mentioned that he'd bragged about paying off a fan to beat up Vince Russo. Apparently the guy wasn't on good terms with him anymore so he dished some dirt.
    I can believe it considering the stories about how cornette was abusive to his wife

Introducing Muay Thai champion Fahkumram -- He's ready to enter the ring to fight for his family's freedom!

Rumors are that John Ridley IV will be writing a Luke Fox Batman book.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/12...s-bruce-wayne/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    I'd watch a movie about Leroy.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

Introducing Muay Thai champion Fahkumram -- He's ready to enter the ring to fight for his family's freedom!
    Not feeling his design.

Looks too much like a tatted up Sagat to me.

Would have been happier with a design based on Tony Jaa. It's not like Tekken hasn't done this before.

Marshall Law is a Bruce Lee clone and Lei Wulong was a dead ringer for Jackie Chan up until his Tekken 7 rework.

HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Not feeling his design.

Looks too much like a tatted up Sagat to me.
    Not too surprising given how much Tekken borrows from Street Fighter starting with Kazuya's costume and Jin's story being obviously influenced by Ryu.

Would have been happier with a design based on Tony Jaa. It's not like Tekken hasn't done this before.
    That would have been interesting. I think when it comes to modeling their characters on action stars fighting games tend to go for older actors (Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Wesley Snipes). I'd have honestly been surprised if Fahkumram was based on Jaa.

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    That's awesome.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum