Page 521 of 827 FirstFirst ... 21421471511517518519520521522523524525531571621 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 12392
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Yeah, the guy is ripped.

Been trying to cut weight down and it's hard AF.

I increased my weights during my routine...I was so f..king hungry all day, every day that I had to give it up.

Getting into shape is freaking hard.
    Do more sprints and/or jogging daily....while slowly reducing on fatty and oily foods esp fried stuff in addition is very regular high intensity cardio.

U won't need to lift weights to loose weight

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Not one bit can’t stand the comic version & the movie version is a lil better but prefer he wasn’t around still
    Ok. I liked him in the movie

Mighty Member

Reddit aside, check youtube and you'll see the comicsgater, anti-SJW channels all talking about how Falcon and The Winter Soldier lost 84% of its audience when Isaiah Bradley first appeared.

As insane as this sounds, this acutally happened and is what some guys are running with.
    Please share links to those YouTube channels.....I really thought it was a serious convo amongst whatever "anti-SJW" folks.

What is the really validity about the 84% drop?!? Has it have confirmed from more valid sources?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Please share links to those YouTube channels.....I really thought it was a serious convo amongst whatever "anti-SJW" folks.

What is the really validity about the 84% drop?!? Has it have confirmed from more valid sources?
    I saw it on the "Young Turks".

I can't remember the name of the video...just search "Young Turks and Falcon and the Winter Soldier". That should bring it up.

Ultimate Member

Do more sprints and/or jogging daily....while slowly reducing on fatty and oily foods esp fried stuff in addition is very regular high intensity cardio.

I'm not actually so big.

I lift weights regularly and I just wanted to go harder on them.

But I really, really need to include some cardio in my workout, all my exercise is anaerobic.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Prolly be easier if you had professionals working with you and it was your job to get ripped for the biggest job in your career lol

But... you get used to the hunger if you can power through. I 20 hour fast from sunday to monday (sunday 10PM to Monday 6PM) and in generally I don't eat everyday utnil around noonish. Been doing this so long, it is just old hat. lots of coffee though lol
    Very true.

How do you maintain your focus during the fast? I actually fast but I find myself losing concentration late into it.

Need? of course not. cals in cals out

Helpful? Absolutely. Muscle mass boosts your BMR and lifting weights helps with blood glucose levels, among other things.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Very true.

I actually fast but I find myself losing concentration late into it.
    I do too.

end of my workdays are usually pretty chill, so it isn't a huge deal though.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I'm going to say, Second-Degree unintentional murder- The big one, not guilty. Even as much of an animal as Chauvin showed to be, he was still in uni.
    Third-degree and second-degree manslaughter ought to hold up as a guilty. Only takes 1 juror so sow a seed of doubt but dude was such low life it's going to be hard-pressed to defend any type of that behavior. Should be 3/3 but I'm gonna predict 2/3 guilty charges, hopefully he gets more than the 10 Guyger got. Unlike that bitch, this dude can't sob his way out of a lighter sentence.

Thankfully unlike what happened with the Rodney King verdict, we have... (yea Ok CBR) a popular phone app that allows for transfer of funds. Lots of legal funds are going to be going around when and if this thing goes left and the real show starts. Hopefully people pace themselves, three other trials have to happen in this case.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

you can watch the first 7 minutes of MK if you want

https://twitter.com/MKMovie/status/1384537561150857228

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Should be 3/3 but I'm gonna predict 2/3 guilty charges, hopefully he gets more than the 10 Guyger got. Unlike that bitch, this dude can't sob his way out of a lighter sentence.
    3 for 3. Like the line in Goodfellas, "Bye bye dickhead, see you in Attica".

Got three more of these for his co-horts to got through.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    3 for 3. Like the line in Goodfellas, "Bye bye dickhead, see you in Attica".

Got three more of these for his co-horts to got through.
    My mind is truly blown.

I didn’t think they’d convict him on ALL charges.

That other dickhead officer that threatened the lady filming them (when Chauvin choked Floyd to death):should get the book thrown at him.

Ultimate Member

https://comicbook.com/dc/news/funko-...nches-tonight/

The DC animated series Static Shock has grown in popularity since its four year run on the Kids' WB network came to an end in 2004. That's why all 52 episodes of the series recently began streaming on HBO Max. It's also why Funko is about to drop an exclusive Pop figure based on the superhero Static (aka Virgil Hawkins). Here's what you need to know...

The Static Shock Funko Pop is an exclusive that is expected to go up for pre-order starting around 7:30-8pm PT / 10:30-11pm ET tonight, April 20th right here at Hot Topic. This should be a popular one, so reserve one before it disappears. If you miss out, odds are you'll be able to grab it here on eBay shortly after the launch.

The Alt-right circles are having meltdowns right now.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Extraordinary Member

It's a good start.

Now for the other three S.O.Bs