Page 810 of 828 FirstFirst ... 310710760800806807808809810811812813814820 ... LastLast
Results 12,136 to 12,150 of 12407

Wtf... He seemed young and spry in Mandolorian ��
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

The loss of a legend.

RIP Carl Weathers.

Ultimate Member

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/welcome-...ecial-trailer/

Peanuts fans have a new special to be excited about, as Apple has released a trailer for Welcome Home, Franklin. Debuting on February 16th on Apple TV+, the special will work as an origin story of fan-favorite character Franklin. Lots to love in the trailer that was released today, which you can see below, and this looks like one of the better specials to have been released in a while. Apple is also gearing up to release its first feature-length Peanuts film since getting the rights a few years ago.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Well, as the saying goes..tokens get spent. People like Owens and July pride themselves on how they aren't like "those other black people" and right wingers take advantage of them until they are no longer of use.
    He recently released an "apology" video. I guess he realizes he may have effed up.

Invincible Member

It'll be interesting to see if the usual suspects try to spin this into something about the "woke agenda".

So apparently the "usual suspects" are trying to co-opt the Fade hairstyle. They're now talking about it as though Travis Kelce popularized it smh this is the same crap they pulled with Miley Cyrus and "twerking."

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    So apparently the "usual suspects" are trying to co-opt the Fade hairstyle. They're now talking about it as though Travis Kelce popularized it smh this is the same crap they pulled with Miley Cyrus and "twerking."
    The NYT wrote that article and they're rightly getting backlash for it.

I started getting a fade as a kid well over 30 years ago. Even pure white men have been getting fades as well for a very long time.

Most men (and women) know what a fade haircut is, it's pretend ignorance on the part of that NYT writer to appropriate/assign something that's existed decades now. And if it's not pretend ignorance, then a little research would go a long way to know about said fade haircut.
    Last edited by Username taken; 02-04-2024 at 10:04 AM.

Ultimate Member

..on a sadder note, Trayvon Martin would have been 29 today.

That boy's life was cut short, and his family never got justice. The racist jack-off that murdered him is still walking free.

There aren't many parts of the world where a grown man can instigate a violent confrontation with a kid, murder the kid and walk away scot-free but here we are.

I hope Trayvon's family has found peace now, no parent should have to bury their own child.
    Last edited by Username taken; 02-05-2024 at 12:11 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    As an aside, I watched "They Cloned Tyrone" on Netflix and it's criminal how badly Lucasfim wasted John Boyega. His character in the movie was similar to his character in "Attack the Block" with similar intensity. Lucasfilm reduced him to screaming "Rey!!!!!" for three movies.
    Dude I recently randomly watched that movie and then watched it 2 more times. It was funny, suspenseful and thought provoking. It can hit some folks little too close to home
    GrindrStone(D)

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    It'll be interesting to see if the usual suspects try to spin this into something about the "woke agenda".
    Wouldn't be the first time

In an interview in 1997, Schulz discussed receiving a letter from a Southern editor "who said something about, 'I don't mind you having a black character, but please don't show them in school together.' Because I had shown Franklin sitting in front of Peppermint Patty... I didn't even answer him

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Dude I recently randomly watched that movie and then watched it 2 more times. It was funny, suspenseful and thought provoking. It can hit some folks little too close to home
    The movie is very-thought provoking.

I feel it's really underrated and it's a movie that I recommend that everyone (particularly black people) should see.

Ultimate Member

The NYT wrote that article and they're rightly getting backlash for it.

I started getting a fade as a kid well over 30 years ago. Even pure white men have been getting fades as well for a very long time.

Most men (and women) know what a fade haircut is, it's pretend ignorance on the part of that NYT writer to appropriate/assign something that's existed decades now. And if it's not pretend ignorance, then a little research would go a long way to know about said fade haircut.
    As a follow-up to this, Travis Kelce himself had to shut down the foolishness around his haircut.

He was self-aware enough to point out that assigning the cut to him on February 1st was just "messed up".

Good on him for addressing this nonsense fast.

Invincible Member

First Katt Williams now Mo'Nique, why is everyone taking shots at Kevin Hart?

As a follow-up to this, Travis Kelce himself had to shut down the foolishness around his haircut.

He was self-aware enough to point out that assigning the cut to him on February 1st was just "messed up".

Good on him for addressing this nonsense fast.
    I just saw his response yesterday and it was great. More people really should be that self aware.